Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 92. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
i think c-cex will clear the orderbook when they start the ico.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
How does a market that should be opened at 9 to 12 AM EST is already opened with a lot of order set and a huge buy wall at 1.25 EST.  I smell some kind of shitty smell,  don't you?

Those are called "orders".  And there are no sells, so what does it matter?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
How does a market that should be opened at 9 to 12 AM EST is already opened with a lot of order set and a huge buy wall at 1.25 EST.  I smell some kind of shitty smell,  don't you?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Let`s get this party started Smiley
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
Anyone even know when the sale starts - 9/7 - What time zone? Midnight? Where?

9 AM EDT at the earliest. Set an alarm clock or talk your girlfriend into setting your order for you. You know she wakes up earlier than you do, so might as well use it to your advantage. And don't forget to tell her what you want for breakfast.

You are welcome for the relationship tips.
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
if someone puts a wall up above ico do they get sold too first? or does the orderbook just clear before the ico hits?

No. ICOs are made to be sold at a certain price. If you want to buy above ICO price, your order wont get filled.

You need to have your BTC precisely on the 0.003 price. You better be quick, there is only room for 23BTC left.

Citation needed. I hope you are correct, but I am skeptical that you have a good source of knowledge, this being crypto and all.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Anyone even know when the sale starts - 9/7 - What time zone? Midnight? Where?
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
when the carnage begins?  Shocked

It will begin soon. I am calling the police for this theft of the circ community members. The robot devs will be in jail and wont launch this scam fake coin.

havnt you been calling the police for the last like 5 hours ? dont talk about it... be about it
Activity: 745
Merit: 500
I have my btc on the wall. Going to sleep and will see everyone in the morning. Goodnight from Hollywood.
legendary
Activity: 1764

9am to 12pm EST . Damn Buy Order, it is now 120 BTC
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
You are what you eat. PIZZA!

It will begin soon. I am calling the police for this theft of the circ community members. The robot devs will be in jail and wont launch this scam fake coin.
Activity: 243
reality overcomes
legendary
Shit i just woke up, been sleeping all day. Can someone explain wtf is going on here. Why is this ICO going to sellout the moment it goes live..

Because we want it to.

cuz... you know.. makin crypto history lol
Activity: 462
Shit i just woke up, been sleeping all day. Can someone explain wtf is going on here. Why is this ICO going to sellout the moment it goes live..

Because we want it to.
Activity: 798
legendary
if someone puts a wall up above ico do they get sold too first? or does the orderbook just clear before the ico hits?

theoretically. all depends if the books get reset
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 394
can cant stop this now....almost already pre sold out....
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
i cant believe you all giving bob and gekko so many of your coins

likely wont even pump and you will be dumped all over

keep buying into those scams, this is another bitbay
Activity: 111
Merit: 100
65.7 btc now and over 21900 botcoins already locked up...this is going to be epic...

Anyone fudding this now is wasting their time. If you could fud it, I'd be fudding right now.

This thing is going to sell out before it starts. Might as well put up a buy and enjoy it.

Still time and room to buy...its now at 74 BTC and 25000 BOTS...the max is 40000 BOTS....there is still room left to get on the rocket ship..

Buy Order right now is on 92 BTC , a few more BTC and it will be all been bought. Few more hours now before the ICO begins.

Has an ICO ever sold out? We're at 96 now..
Pages:
Jump to: