Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 93. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
LMFAO ALL Y'ALL JUST LOST YOUR BTC  Tongue
Activity: 354
Merit: 252

It's going to sell out tonight. When is the wallet released? How will source code for the non-bot part of the wallet be handled? This is still a bitcoin clone, so it has to be open source.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
65.7 btc now and over 21900 botcoins already locked up...this is going to be epic...

Anyone fudding this now is wasting their time. If you could fud it, I'd be fudding right now.

This thing is going to sell out before it starts. Might as well put up a buy and enjoy it.

Still time and room to buy...its now at 74 BTC and 25000 BOTS...the max is 40000 BOTS....there is still room left to get on the rocket ship..

Buy Order right now is on 92 BTC , a few more BTC and it will be all been bought. Few more hours now before the ICO begins.
Activity: 111
65.7 btc now and over 21900 botcoins already locked up...this is going to be epic...

Anyone fudding this now is wasting their time. If you could fud it, I'd be fudding right now.

This thing is going to sell out before it starts. Might as well put up a buy and enjoy it.

Still time and room to buy...its now at 74 BTC and 25000 BOTS...the max is 40000 BOTS....there is still room left to get on the rocket ship..
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
There's something Im not fully understanding here.
If I want to run 3 volume bots and 2 ping pong bots do I need to have 500 BOT coins or just 100 BOT coins?

We've designed the coin so that you only need to own 1 bot (100 BOTCOINS) to run multiple instances at the same time. If you want to run 3 volume and 2 ping pong tasks, you can do that easily with the trading suite.

weee ill be a reseller then. ill have some extra def not cancelling my order now theres a waiting list now aaan it hasnt even started. this is too good
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
There's something Im not fully understanding here.
If I want to run 3 volume bots and 2 ping pong bots do I need to have 500 BOT coins or just 100 BOT coins?

We've designed the coin so that you only need to own 1 bot (100 BOTCOINS) to run multiple instances at the same time. If you want to run 3 volume and 2 ping pong tasks, you can do that easily with the trading suite.
Activity: 192
You are what you eat. PIZZA!
I will have the devs arrested. The circ community will be filing a group police report against the fraudsters and scamers. This coin wont launch because the devs will be in jail.
You the Scammer who neeed to be arrested. This is an Open Source world competition is competition. Should Bittrex make arrest to other Exchanges?

I am not scamer. This is not legal. Illegal! You get it. They will be in jail and no one will buy the ico. Dont call me scamer when the devs are fake robots. Circ community will file a group report and I already have 6 members who contacted me personally to be on the group list.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
legendary
10 BTC in buys already on the market on c-cex...  

Will this sell out before the coins are even put up in the books?  Better get those orders in.

Its just 3.27 BTC on the Buy Order side at the moment on C-CEX.
Lets see on how high the Buy Order will go. How soon will they provide some videos on the BOT on how it works?

check again, it's 10

No YOU check again, its 20.. I removed my funny orders and added onto the buy wall. shits getting real.
Make that 50

I'm so glad I had the FIRST buy order on the books. this bishh is gonna sell out before open

Will this sell out before the coins are even put up in the books?  Better get those orders in.

Lets see on how high the Buy Order will go. How soon will they provide some videos on the BOT on how it works?

check again, it's 10

No YOU check again, its 20.. I removed my funny orders and added onto the buy wall. shits getting real.
Make that 50
legendary
No no friend you got it all wrong you always wanna buy into bob's ICO's have you seen the fkn pumps? You must be new around here

Edit I got circ @ 5k and sold the majority at 30k. idk who got scammed but it WAS NOT any ICO purchasers
 Shit I didn't even hit the ico and made 300%.

I'm pretty sure for him to go made a account like that he must have bought the top at like 40k. like what goes up must come down.  ... when the price is high/pumped you sell, not buy. derp. ... I mean look at all the bitcoin bagholders ~ 1k .. 800$ .. 500$ ... 300$ and people still havnt learned Cheesy
No no friend you got it all wrong you always wanna buy into bob's ICO's have you seen the fkn pumps? You must be new around here

Edit I got circ @ 5k and sold the majority at 30k. idk who got scammed but it WAS NOT any ICO purchasers
  Shit I didn't even hit the ico and made 300%.
I put some buy orders in Cheesy

How does this work? When the ICO goes live will my order for .003 BTC automatically be filled? Huh

Yep!
legendary

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
this coin was started by bob and the whole ico will go to him and the part time developer he hired.

dont fall for the scam guys.  you all know bob started this coin and will be getting his free coins before he dumps it all over you.
legendary
Activity: 1764

Will this sell out before the coins are even put up in the books?  Better get those orders in.

They already released one bot video. I'm sure more will follow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg-3RxUgsWs

Nice video, the BOT looks cool in black. Hope to see more videos and tips on how to use the BOT.
legendary

check again, it's 10

Pages:
Jump to: