Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 95. (Read 127213 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Wow.... 60 views on that video in like 30 minutes.
Im smelling a sellout.

Most likely so, Im sending my BTC to C-cex NOW!!!!
Ditto... with alarm set for 6am pst

Yes I already have my coinage their waiting this has a lot of interest for so early on and the lack of the and trolls and fudders  is actually funny. Scared trolls hiding away just waiting and hoping for a chance to strike.

Hope the C-Cex server doesn't break will all of this frantic buying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwsDZB48LWw
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Im smelling a sellout.

Yes I already have my coinage their waiting this has a lot of interest for so early on and the lack of the and trolls and fudders  is actually funny. Scared trolls hiding away just waiting and hoping for a chance to strike.
Activity: 111
Im smelling a sellout.

legendary
So it appears that if I want to have my cake and eat it too, I'll have to buy more than 100 coins. This going to be a real stretch for small time investors like myself.  Shocked I might have to part with some of my hashnest.  Angry

You could always try to stake the coins your missing.

That will be some really paltry returns at 100 coins. I've managed to scrape together some BTC from Bittrex, Cryptsy and Bleutrade and send them off to C-Cex, so I can have enough for two bots without touching my hashnest or coinbase account. Of course, I could buy some more BTC with my fiat and go for 3. But I don't want too.  Cheesy I'll need some BTC left so I can learn how to actually use the bot.
Activity: 200
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
There's something Im not fully understanding here.
If I want to run 3 volume bots and 2 ping pong bots do I need to have 500 BOT coins or just 100 BOT coins?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
So it appears that if I want to have my cake and eat it too, I'll have to buy more than 100 coins. This going to be a real stretch for small time investors like myself.  Shocked I might have to part with some of my hashnest.  Angry

You could always try to stake the coins your missing.
Activity: 225
Swobniw70

I try to buy also couple hundred coins. Let it raise for weeks till 700% and then sell it together with bob!!

legendary
Activity: 826
At what time the ICO will start?

TLDR

It was posted a few posts back. After 09:00am before 12:00 EST. Glad I found that because it was not in the OP.

It's looking like there is no good way to fud this one right now.

Nope no way to fud this project, they did try early on I see

So if the ICO sells out in the first hour or so...with it being a 7 day ICO, obviously it would be just 6 days of no action.

This leads me to these few questions:

1) Will another exchange be able to list it right after? As soon as its uploaded to Git, it seems to be fair game to do so.

2) Will the ICO coins be held for the full 7 days + the verifications period and be released by C-Cex? Is there any short cuts possible within this process?

3) What price is the moon, just so I know before we get on the space shuttle? Wink

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Nice questions and the first to ask them publicly from what I see.

1, Sure I see no reason why not do you?

2, Nice question and we will have to wait for dev on that one maybe pm him so it does not get lost in the thread.

3, haha the price of moon is whatever you believe it to be imo, me I would like to get a free bot/s and will consider that mooned but someone else may feel different.

Q, What is moon to you?
legendary
Activity: 1092

TLDR

It was posted a few posts back. After 09:00am before 12:00 EST. Glad I found that because it was not in the OP.

So if the ICO sells out in the first hour or so...with it being a 7 day ICO, obviously it would be just 6 days of no action.

This leads me to these few questions:

1) Will another exchange be able to list it right after? As soon as its uploaded to Git, it seems to be fair game to do so.

2) Will the ICO coins be held for the full 7 days + the verifications period and be released by C-Cex? Is there any short cuts possible within this process?

3) What price is the moon, just so I know before we get on the space shuttle? Wink

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 826

TLDR

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
legendary
Im smelling a sellout.

That is a good idea fella get locked and loaded.

I think so to Bob this has some serious interest and so it should.

Every coin Bob gets in is fun...don't be a greedy and take your profits on Day 1-2.

If a trusted member of the community could get a team viewer of the bot for some extra reassurance, that would be cool.

Maybe its more suspenseful without it...lets see what happens.

Sounds like you think your talking to a newbie to the game. Thanks for the advice I will try remember that  Cheesy

Just talking to the wall really Wink
legendary
Im smelling a sellout.

That is a good idea fella get locked and loaded.

I think so to Bob this has some serious interest and so it should.

Every coin Bob gets in is fun...don't be a greedy and take your profits on Day 1-2.

If a trusted member of the community could get a team viewer of the bot for some extra reassurance, that would be cool.

Maybe its more suspenseful without it...lets see what happens.
Im smelling a sellout.

I'm with you with that

Yeah, I feel like its going to be a super quick sellout.

Now that I've seen the video I'm going for 6-7 bots.

Lets get ready to rumble!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Watching, may be interesting, i sent some btc to ccex  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 927
So far, the process has been quite professional. Plenty of people fudding the thread, no deleted posts. Devs staying completely out of the fray. Only posting essential information and facts. If this indicates what is to come, we are about to see a video that will shut a lot of people up.

I've had posts deleted.. just saying
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
Activity: 751
Merit: 500

As per our previous posts, we are releasing a preview video of Botzilla in action.

More in-depth videos will follow over the coming days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg-3RxUgsWs

The pre-sale opens Monday morning EST on C-Cex.

We on the BOT team take pride in bringing you -  the people -  the best bot in crypto, at a price everyone can afford!

Walter

Can you give remote access to a trusted member of this forum to verify it?
Pages:
Jump to: