Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 94. (Read 127213 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
10 BTC in buys already on the market on c-cex... 

Will this sell out before the coins are even put up in the books?  Better get those orders in.

Its just 3.27 BTC on the Buy Order side at the moment on C-CEX.
Lets see on how high the Buy Order will go. How soon will they provide some videos on the BOT on how it works?

check again, it's 10

Looks like I won't be getting to sleep until 7:00 a.m MDT tomorrow...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XypVcv77WBU
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Over 15% are already spoken for
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Will this sell out before the coins are even put up in the books?  Better get those orders in.

Lets see on how high the Buy Order will go. How soon will they provide some videos on the BOT on how it works?

They already released one bot video. I'm sure more will follow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg-3RxUgsWs
legendary

check again, it's 10
legendary

done Cool
legendary
Activity: 1764

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Devs are fake and the bot is not real code. They are scammers. beware. I think the 2 botcoin accounts are run by robots.

I will have the devs arrested. The circ community will be filing a group police report against the fraudsters and scamers. This coin wont launch because the devs will be in jail.

Are you drunk kid?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

legendary
I will have the devs arrested. The circ community will be filing a group police report against the fraudsters and scamers. This coin wont launch because the devs will be in jail.
You the Scammer who neeed to be arrested. This is an Open Source world competition is competition. Should Bittrex make arrest to other Exchanges?

Even if it wasn't open source, Steve Jobs didn't have Bill Gates arrested.  Cheesy
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
You the Scammer who neeed to be arrested. This is an Open Source world competition is competition. Should Bittrex make arrest to other Exchanges?
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
bot is taking our investors and community. we need to stop this. Maybe we can call the police and make a report on the botcoin that they stole the idea and are scammer robots.

Yep.  I'm sure they'll take you seriously.

There is plenty of room for both to exist just fine.

I am being serious. We can all get together and file a group report. It's not legal for them to do this to our community members. We cant let them take our community and make a bot. Would you join the group to have them arrested on fraud and theft and scaming?

You shouldn't feel so insecure about BOT stealing your community here. Why do you want to tie your community down? You sound  like a controlling husband who doesn't want his wife to have drinks with her friends Cheesy

Oh common dude youre so silly.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
You are what you eat. PIZZA!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
will they be paying for bittrex after ?
legendary
I put some buy orders in Cheesy

How does this work? When the ICO goes live will my order for .003 BTC automatically be filled? Huh
Activity: 192
You are what you eat. PIZZA!
Devs are fake and the bot is not real code. They are scammers. beware. I think the 2 botcoin accounts are run by robots.
legendary
I put some buy orders in Cheesy
legendary
Wow.... 60 views on that video in like 30 minutes.
Im smelling a sellout.

Most likely so, Im sending my BTC to C-cex NOW!!!!
Ditto... with alarm set for 6am pst

Yes I already have my coinage their waiting this has a lot of interest for so early on and the lack of the and trolls and fudders  is actually funny. Scared trolls hiding away just waiting and hoping for a chance to strike.

Hope the C-Cex server doesn't break will all of this frantic buying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwsDZB48LWw

hahah i died laughin at the guys who ended up falling on the floor, still crawling in the door
Activity: 266
wow spent the day away come back and have to scan multiple pages to get back on track, vid released and time and date of the sale. 12-15 hours from this post, glad that was updated and dev straight to the point. Here we go guys this is a winner for sure...
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

If a trusted member of the community could get a team viewer of the bot for some extra reassurance, that would be cool.

I would be interested in doing this with the team if they want to make this happen.  It would go a long way IMO.

Just let me know.
Activity: 173
Wow.... 60 views on that video in like 30 minutes.
Im smelling a sellout.

Most likely so, Im sending my BTC to C-cex NOW!!!!
Ditto... with alarm set for 6am pst

Yes I already have my coinage their waiting this has a lot of interest for so early on and the lack of the and trolls and fudders  is actually funny. Scared trolls hiding away just waiting and hoping for a chance to strike.

Hope the C-Cex server doesn't break will all of this frantic buying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwsDZB48LWw

That is funny Smiley them guys are not as crazy as the majority or Bitcoiners though are they. There will be some heavy buying tomorrow even more so after the video from the dev team. See you there man
Pages:
Jump to: