Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bowhead Health: Personalized Health Platform - page 13. (Read 27766 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ANNOUNCEMENT:

From the Bowhead Health team we wanted to thank you for your support thus far. We have 2,797,071 Anonymized Health Tokens left in Lot #2  ... We will be applying an update to the site within the next couple days to improve the payment flow, user registration and also a new video explaining the utility of AHT.

Thanks again for all your support! We have some more news to share later this week.

2.7m + Bowhead health tokens (AHT) are left! that's great news. sooner or later it'll all be sold out!.
Keep it up guys! I'm pretty sure this project will have a great success!  Wink

But was communicated in the meantime what will happen to unsold coins, if any?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
ANNOUNCEMENT:

From the Bowhead Health team we wanted to thank you for your support thus far. We have 2,797,071 Anonymized Health Tokens left in Lot #2  ... We will be applying an update to the site within the next couple days to improve the payment flow, user registration and also a new video explaining the utility of AHT.

Thanks again for all your support! We have some more news to share later this week.

2.7m + Bowhead health tokens (AHT) are left! that's great news. sooner or later it'll all be sold out!.
Keep it up guys! I'm pretty sure this project will have a great success!  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
ANNOUNCEMENT:

That's good progress. So you've sold 1,200,000 tokens (ie. $600K) from Lot #2. I think Lot #2 will sell out eventually

That is correct! Thanks for your support and trust in the project Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
ANNOUNCEMENT:

That's good progress. So you've sold 1,200,000 tokens (ie. $600K) from Lot #2. I think Lot #2 will sell out eventually
ANNOUNCEMENT:

This project looks better by the day. I am so glad I got in. Love the latest update. Cool

Thank you for your support! We do appreciate it!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bowhead Health - Community Manager

Great project! Let's hope and expect that everything will come true in reality as described in white paper!
Sincerely yours, Andrei Horbach, Belarus Wink

Many people need medical project like Bowhead Health. It can helps alot of patients with chronic diseases. Now is a good time to start for medical blockchain projects and i waiting for successful realizations of this idea.

This project looks better by the day. I am so glad I got in. Love the latest update. Cool

Looks vey nice, and descriptive... best

Thank you for all the great feedback!

Join the conversation in our Slack https://bowhead-slack.herokuapp.com/ or Telegram https://t.me/bowheadtokensale
Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Great project! Let's hope and expect that everything will come true in reality as described in white paper!
Sincerely yours, Andrei Horbach, Belarus Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Many people need medical project like Bowhead Health. It can helps alot of patients with chronic diseases. Now is a good time to start for medical blockchain projects and i waiting for successful realizations of this idea.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Looks vey nice, and descriptive... best
Oh.. another one medical project  Shocked
I already have some one.
In what country you planning to sell your product?

We are seeking FDA approval for entry into the American market but also have global ambitions which we will be running in tandem.
What? FDA? What about SEC? Do you have a clue about that? It seems difficult for the altcoin project.

We understand it is an ambitious project but not only do we have a partnership with an FDA-approved laboratory our team have experience in bringing these products to market. Please read our co-founders paper on developing the kinds of tests that will be used in the Bowhead device https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC497566/pdf/0023-04.pdf
Activity: 1372
A question to Devs: is there plan to cooperate with major pharmaceutical companies in the future?

Hello,

We will release few of our partnerships in near future.

oh.. good news. we are waiting for this  Huh
Guys, I see you updated the website! Looks good, but where can we find the amount of tokens sold? Is this information still shown?

Hello,

We are currently updating it manually. The automatic system should be introduced shortly.
A question to Devs: is there plan to cooperate with major pharmaceutical companies in the future?

Hello,

We will release few of our partnerships in near future.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I already have some one.

We are seeking FDA approval for entry into the American market but also have global ambitions which we will be running in tandem.
What? FDA? What about SEC? Do you have a clue about that? It seems difficult for the altcoin project.
I already have some one.

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
I already have some one.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
ICO is moving forward very nice so many people putting trust into this project I think this project will be huge as like community is growing and more people joining this project. I'm satisfied to buy this token in round A and now it's still cheap before this duration got finished.
This project seems to going forward,  it is very nice for people trusting this project and i think that this will be successful and grow bigger for many people.  It can help a lot to the many people who's having a problem about medical situation so here's the bowhead will serves you.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
The big health industry, pension and other social problems will become more and more prominent in the future, and the importance of health cannot be ignored. This project may solve some problems and be optimistic about this project.
This project will help a lot to many people.  This project also may solve many problems about medical terms.  I believe it will continues to spread this project and very amazing campaign for many people.
Pages:
Jump to: