Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bowhead Health: Personalized Health Platform - page 11. (Read 27827 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 259
I forgot wallet seed,
please change my waves adress to 3PGVxvGtngmMnfciwjKZzSYsiYZnvePDQkv
 in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bDfxHTOOYXu4-_BIDXIu574pvbdtsx6F4eZfWlhUbd4/edit#gid=2016652737

name 21: greatteager
Thanks

Hello,

That was changed. Thanks for letting us know
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
I am also curious about the acquisition of ico sale results up to now,
 waiting for updates from dev to find out how much is gotten from token sales
goodluck bowheadteam

I do not understand the exact calculation but this token has collected more than 1,000,000 tokens and has entered the second level, I hope the dev announces progress reports and accurate ICO data.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I am also curious about the acquisition of ico sale results up to now,
 waiting for updates from dev to find out how much is gotten from token sales
goodluck bowheadteam
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bowhead Health - Community Manager
hi i want to know what's the total amount now raised? i want to check in ico site but seems like it can not open

thanks

We will be updating our inventory Monday at Noon Pacific Standard Time. Thank you for your interest.
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
hi i want to know what's the total amount now raised? i want to check in ico site but seems like it can not open

thanks
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I forgot wallet seed,
please change my waves adress to 3PGVxvGtngmMnfciwjKZzSYsiYZnvePDQkv
 in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bDfxHTOOYXu4-_BIDXIu574pvbdtsx6F4eZfWlhUbd4/edit#gid=2016652737

name 21: greatteager
Thanks
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
The project is very nice. The entries will always be kept in the chain, it can be reached everywhere but very aggressive marketing is needed. I need to sell these tools at the door of the closet. I need to develop them very well and develop other devices. I do not know if this will be a moment but it is a good investment for the future

yes ,Bowhead  every thing is ok but i think contribute token on wave is not good .

Why? there are not so much project in waves. So its ll be perspective  Roll Eyes
How many tokens sold already? And what amount raised already in total? (in USD)
Its looks like a good investmens in future  Smiley

We will update the total sales on Monday. Last update was few days ago
The project is very nice. The entries will always be kept in the chain, it can be reached everywhere but very aggressive marketing is needed. I need to sell these tools at the door of the closet. I need to develop them very well and develop other devices. I do not know if this will be a moment but it is a good investment for the future

yes ,Bowhead  every thing is ok but i think contribute token on wave is not good .

Waves platform is pretty good choice and has lots of advantages!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
How many tokens sold already? And what amount raised already in total? (in USD)
Its looks like a good investmens in future  Smiley
Activity: 314
Merit: 100

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
Please read the following official statement on AHT in the event of Unsold Tokens

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B2CimLH8gflNMzY0WEFhRlBxSlU

I will be brutally honest. I fail to see how a 5% discount and extended sales are going to "protect those who backed our vision in the early days." If you wish to protect us, burn all unsold coins after August 31st.
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
This interesting project, human lifespan is increasing, but  the body is subhealth, a lot of most of the time or the company in the home, rarely movement, cause the body will be out of some problems, if the product of this project successful, can easily check body, believes that many people will go for this service, that's great.
This is very interesting and amazing project and also it is very seems to be promising to me.  A lot of companies that offered many equipments that can easily help many people interms of medical but this is very different. I hope that this project will continue and be successful.
That's why i joined this canpaign because i know this campaign can be trusted by many investors and it is really pronising. I hope this project will really be successful .
The relevance of everyone in the team is indeed great which really deserves to be trusted. Investors will really get attracted to this knowing that the features and greatness the team and the project have is incredible. I know this project will sooner be successful and it will really help a lot specially in terms of healthcare of everyone in the world.

Thanks for your support! We really do appreciate it!
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Many people need medical project like Bowhead Health. It can helps alot of patients with chronic diseases. Now is a good time to start for medical blockchain projects and i waiting for successful realizations of this idea.
The continuous spread of diseases all around the world is increasing and this project can create a breakthrough in which it will help anyone anywhere with the use only of internet. Health should really be prioritized that's why I'm supporting this project together with my hope of seeing this successful soon. Goodluck to this project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
This interesting project, human lifespan is increasing, but  the body is subhealth, a lot of most of the time or the company in the home, rarely movement, cause the body will be out of some problems, if the product of this project successful, can easily check body, believes that many people will go for this service, that's great.
This is very interesting and amazing project and also it is very seems to be promising to me.  A lot of companies that offered many equipments that can easily help many people interms of medical but this is very different. I hope that this project will continue and be successful.
That's why i joined this canpaign because i know this campaign can be trusted by many investors and it is really pronising. I hope this project will really be successful .
The relevance of everyone in the team is indeed great which really deserves to be trusted. Investors will really get attracted to this knowing that the features and greatness the team and the project have is incredible. I know this project will sooner be successful and it will really help a lot specially in terms of healthcare of everyone in the world.
Please read the following official statement on AHT in the event of Unsold Tokens

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B2CimLH8gflNMzY0WEFhRlBxSlU
bowheadcommunity

You mean, you ll burn unsold token?

what is the minimum token sold for fully operation?

We don't have a minimum cap as we are confident that we can still accomplish the project via partnerships and have already been operating for the last 12 months. However, with additional capital we plan to move faster to market.

First time I registered, I managed to see the remaining tokens. Now, when I try to login again with the credentials I used, I can login but cannot see the amount of tokens left. Also, I cannot buy, it seems I need to register again. Can you please check this?

Also, as Kryptowerk said, it would be a very good idea to provide 2FA. Many people won't invest without it.

We are in the process of updating our tokensale website to reflect AHT inventory in near real time and will be releasing these figures to our community periodically. You should only have to register on the website once, for security purposes we use a new address for each transaction. If you still have issues please contact our support team via live chat or message an admin in Slack or Telegram.

We receive your Waves address in further correspondence as an extra security measure.
Pages:
Jump to: