Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bowhead Health: Personalized Health Platform - page 12. (Read 27827 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 259
First time I registered, I managed to see the remaining tokens. Now, when I try to login again with the credentials I used, I can login but cannot see the amount of tokens left. Also, I cannot buy, it seems I need to register again. Can you please check this?

Also, as Kryptowerk said, it would be a very good idea to provide 2FA. Many people won't invest without it.

We are fixing and making an automatic to see the remaining tokens.
If you can not login please try lost password function.

2FA usually ICO use for safe withdrawal of tokens, we do distribute them ourselves to Waves wallet. Thus, in this case, noone can still your AHT tokens..
bowheadcommunity

You mean, you ll burn unsold token?

what is the minimum token sold for fully operation?

We do not have any minimum token sales. The project will be released in any way.

Thanks to CryptoPorfolio!
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
First time I registered, I managed to see the remaining tokens. Now, when I try to login again with the credentials I used, I can login but cannot see the amount of tokens left. Also, I cannot buy, it seems I need to register again. Can you please check this?

Also, as Kryptowerk said, it would be a very good idea to provide 2FA. Many people won't invest without it.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
bowheadcommunity

what is the minimum token sold for fully operation?
We got a new video released. The utility of AHT token. Check it out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeoYOyqOZ00

Good video and good project, I hope that new investors will bet on the project. Unsold tokens will be burned?

thanks for the video link manager. gonna watch this..

BTW how many tokens have been sold?

We have recently released the figures, but automatic bar is coming shortly.
Activity: 1372
bowheadcommunity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bowhead Health - Community Manager

Good video and good project, I hope that new investors will bet on the project. Unsold tokens will be burned?

On the potential of unsold tokens we will be releasing a public statement regarding this shortly that we think our current token holders will enjoy.  

There's 4m tokens have to sold on lot 2. And after that there will be 10m in lot 3, and 25m in lot 4.
Can someone tell me the minimum target of Bowhead crowdsale?

That is correct we did not set a minimum target as we have already received funding and believe we could still achieve the projects goals through partnerships.

Pretty interesting project.
Actually could be very successful if big pharma jumps on board.

I noticed you don't even provide 2FA on your tokensale page. Keeps me from investing for now, just too risky...

Thank you for your feedback, we believe that health data is the most valuable data store currently in existence and are looking forward to partnering with research institutions and pharmaceutical companies to bring personalized healthcare to a global userbase.

For security purposes we use a fresh address for each transaction and will ask for a Waves wallet address in further correspondence for crowdsale participants.

If you have any other questions you can reach myself or the rest of the Bowhead Health team in our Slack https://bowhead-slack.herokuapp.com or Telegram https://t.me/bowheadtokensale

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Tokens are selling out faster than expected. BTW how much money your project has raised in total so far.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bowhead Health - Community Manager
We got a new video released. The utility of AHT token. Check it out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeoYOyqOZ00

We have 2,797,071 tokens left in Lot#2 https://tokens.bowheadhealth.com/
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
ANNOUNCEMENT:

From the Bowhead Health team we wanted to thank you for your support thus far. We have 2,797,071 Anonymized Health Tokens left in Lot #2  ... We will be applying an update to the site within the next couple days to improve the payment flow, user registration and also a new video explaining the utility of AHT.

Thanks again for all your support! We have some more news to share later this week.

2.7m + Bowhead health tokens (AHT) are left! that's great news. sooner or later it'll all be sold out!.
Keep it up guys! I'm pretty sure this project will have a great success!  Wink

Yeah. It seems that this project will really become a successful project. Many investors are now invested their money to this project because they know that this project is really have potential.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

Pretty interesting project.
Actually could be very successful if big pharma jumps on board.

I noticed you don't even provide 2FA on your tokensale page. Keeps me from investing for now, just too risky...
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
ANNOUNCEMENT:

From the Bowhead Health team we wanted to thank you for your support thus far. We have 2,797,071 Anonymized Health Tokens left in Lot #2  ... We will be applying an update to the site within the next couple days to improve the payment flow, user registration and also a new video explaining the utility of AHT.

Thanks again for all your support! We have some more news to share later this week.

That's good progress. So you've sold 1,200,000 tokens (ie. $600K) from Lot #2. I think Lot #2 will sell out eventually
It's not a lot of tokens, There is a half of the token not yet sold.
There's 4m tokens have to sold on lot 2. And after that there will be 10m in lot 3, and 25m in lot 4.

I don't think there is a minimum target, the team has said that they already have funds acquired, before the start of the ICO. But I'd also like an official confirmation on this.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
ANNOUNCEMENT:

That's good progress. So you've sold 1,200,000 tokens (ie. $600K) from Lot #2. I think Lot #2 will sell out eventually
Activity: 602

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Activity: 630
ANNOUNCEMENT:

2.7m + Bowhead health tokens (AHT) are left! that's great news. sooner or later it'll all be sold out!.
Keep it up guys! I'm pretty sure this project will have a great success!  Wink

Not really. When the 2.7m token is sold. The price of token will just rise to 0.55$ then when another 10m token is sold the price will increase again.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
Many people need medical project like Bowhead Health. It can helps alot of patients with chronic diseases. Now is a good time to start for medical blockchain projects and i waiting for successful realizations of this idea.
Yeah this project is really exact to what is the need of the people today. Many patients are now suffering to many disease and I know this project will help many patients. I believe that this project will become successful.
Pages:
Jump to: