Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bowhead Health: Personalized Health Platform - page 15. (Read 27766 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Guys, I see you updated the website! Looks good, but where can we find the amount of tokens sold? Is this information still shown?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
A question to Devs: is there plan to cooperate with major pharmaceutical companies in the future?
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
I can't wait for the end of ico, I want to see tokens on exchanges, any idea about the market cap of this token when it enters exchanges?

The marketcap will of course depend on the amount raised in the ICO. You can't predict that. Right now about $350K of tokens have been bought, but its only a few days the ICO is running.
So the meaning is the project have really a good progress. It seems that many investors are really invest their money to this project. I can't wait to the time that the project will become successful.
this project is really great and they are doing there best for them to reach there goal to make this project really successful. and i am really thankful that i have joined this campaign.
Just by looking at the hardwork and perseverance of the team, you can clearly see that this project will be successful soon. I'm very honored to be part of this campaig knowing that the main reason of this is raising awareness within the health concerns of everyone all around the world. Goodluck and way to go!
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
This interesting project, human lifespan is increasing, but  the body is subhealth, a lot of most of the time or the company in the home, rarely movement, cause the body will be out of some problems, if the product of this project successful, can easily check body, believes that many people will go for this service, that's great.
This is very interesting and amazing project and also it is very seems to be promising to me.  A lot of companies that offered many equipments that can easily help many people interms of medical but this is very different. I hope that this project will continue and be successful.
I agree. One of the reason why I decided to help this project is the accuracy of the group for the said platform. Health is very important for everybody so it will really be helpful to all. I'm looking forward to the continuous success of this project. Goodluck!
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
Bowhead Health project with health products we wish her success developing dev team projects as well as
with the bounty hunter and also a wiki so that it will provide benefits for all.

Thanks everyone for a feedback and support. Bowhead Health team does appreciate it!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
As said before, project very well thought out for health area, I believe that will reach the goal until the end of the token sale
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Bowhead Health project with health products we wish her success developing dev team projects as well as
with the bounty hunter and also a wiki so that it will provide benefits for all.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This interesting project, human lifespan is increasing, but  the body is subhealth, a lot of most of the time or the company in the home, rarely movement, cause the body will be out of some problems, if the product of this project successful, can easily check body, believes that many people will go for this service, that's great.
This project seems to me a very amazing project and very interesting to many people like me.  It is important that they have such equipment like this to help many people in medical situation. I believe that this project will become successful and help many people.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
This is very interesting and amazing project and also it is very seems to be promising to me.  A lot of companies that offered many equipments that can easily help many people interms of medical but this is very different. I hope that this project will continue and be successful.
How many tokens are sold I do not see the total for any place anyone knows tell me
They are in F stage earlybird sale, more than 1.200.000 tokens are sold. You can see token sale progress here https://tokens.bowheadhealth.com
It's update per 24 hours.

Appreciate your reply and support in our thread! Smiley

Currently about 1.4m been sold to be correct.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 987
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
For me it is surprising that the instruments for analysis are already using artificial intelligence. In the project, too, the sensor automatically counts the blood levels of white blood cells of platelets, etc.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
How many tokens are sold I do not see the total for any place anyone knows tell me
They are in F stage earlybird sale, more than 1.200.000 tokens are sold. You can see token sale progress here https://tokens.bowheadhealth.com
It's update per 24 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bowhead Health - Community Manager
Something I do not really trust these developers. They are very controversial technologies. I think, and the diagnosis will not be reliable.

Hello,

The Bowhead platform allows users to have 100% control of their own medical data and history which we believe is only controversial to large organisations that wish to control patient data.

Our team has a lot of experience in building healthcare solutions and we already have agreements with an FDA approved laboratory. Could I ask what part of the Bowhead device diagnostics capability you were unsure of?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bowhead Health - Community Manager
What's the meaning of "anonymized patient data" with 40millions Aht token? How the users will be able to buy Bowhead tokens to pay any bowhead health services?
I am scare, if this-almost half supply coins-released out to exchanges, it can crash the price.

We have a pool of tokens set aside to incentive use of our platform. These will be released on a decreasing scale shown in the image below

Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
Something I do not really trust these developers. They are very controversial technologies. I think, and the diagnosis will not be reliable.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
What's the meaning of "anonymized patient data" with 40millions Aht token? How the users will be able to buy Bowhead tokens to pay any bowhead health services?
I am scare, if this-almost half supply coins-released out to exchanges, it can crash the price.
How often does the ICO website update? Its been stuck at '3,738,282 Tokens @ $0.50 USD (23% Bonus)' for more than 24 hrs now. It would be a good idea for it to update in real time.

It should be updated each 24 hours manually. It will be automatic very shortly. Thanks for your patience !
What does the yellow line in the confirmation column mean in blogs?

Hello,

It means pending for review. Thank you
Activity: 560
Merit: 270
How often does the ICO website update? Its been stuck at '3,738,282 Tokens @ $0.50 USD (23% Bonus)' for more than 24 hrs now. It would be a good idea for it to update in real time.

It should be updated each 24 hours manually. It will be automatic very shortly. Thanks for your patience !
What does the yellow line in the confirmation column mean in blogs?

Pages:
Jump to: