Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bowhead Health: Personalized Health Platform - page 16. (Read 27766 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
How often does the ICO website update? Its been stuck at '3,738,282 Tokens @ $0.50 USD (23% Bonus)' for more than 24 hrs now. It would be a good idea for it to update in real time.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
The project of health concept is quite popular this year. In the future, human life will be closely related to the health of the body. This product will bring people more convenient inspection of the body concept and hope to succeed.
Activity: 112
Bowhead Health - Community Manager
I like what you are doing with blockchain in healthcare. My company is doing something in this space that we will announce soon. Out of the healthcare companies that are announcing blockchain products, you are one of the better ones.

-You have a product
-Solid team
-Actual use case for patients, which will lead to adoption of your blockchain

Buying tokens now!

Thank you very much for your feedback, the Bowhead team are working hard to make this project a huge success and we can't wait to share some exciting updates with our community in the near future.
Activity: 111
GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical
Great project! Healthcare is definitely the industry that has many applications based on blockchain, and there's not many healthcare ICOs at the moment. 
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I like what you are doing with blockchain in healthcare. My company is doing something in this space that we will announce soon. Out of the healthcare companies that are announcing blockchain products, you are one of the better ones.

-You have a product
-Solid team
-Actual use case for patients, which will lead to adoption of your blockchain

Buying tokens now!
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
I can't wait for the end of ico, I want to see tokens on exchanges, any idea about the market cap of this token when it enters exchanges?

The marketcap will of course depend on the amount raised in the ICO. You can't predict that. Right now about $350K of tokens have been bought, but its only a few days the ICO is running.

Not few days, mate. The ICO will end 34 days later. That is what is stated in their website. There is still more than enough time left for the tokens to be sold out. We've just finished with the super early bird offers. Bowhead Health tokens are now offered with early bird bonuses. Right now, 23% bonus is given to investors.

This is correct we are proud to announce we have now officially sold out of our Super Earlybird

We have a limited number of Earlybird (23% bonus) tokens available at
https://tokens.bowheadhealth.com/

This is nice achievement now ICO is going so well towards a nice direction Earlybirds token also limited. I think 23% bonus offer is also attractive and more people would like to invest into this project. It seems before finish of this duration all token will get sold.

Thanks for your support ! We do appreciate it!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I can't wait for the end of ico, I want to see tokens on exchanges, any idea about the market cap of this token when it enters exchanges?

The marketcap will of course depend on the amount raised in the ICO. You can't predict that. Right now about $350K of tokens have been bought, but its only a few days the ICO is running.

Not few days, mate. The ICO will end 34 days later. That is what is stated in their website. There is still more than enough time left for the tokens to be sold out. We've just finished with the super early bird offers. Bowhead Health tokens are now offered with early bird bonuses. Right now, 23% bonus is given to investors.

This is correct we are proud to announce we have now officially sold out of our Super Earlybird

This is nice achievement now ICO is going so well towards a nice direction Earlybirds token also limited. I think 23% bonus offer is also attractive and more people would like to invest into this project. It seems before finish of this duration all token will get sold.
how we post weekly report, there bounty threat already closed. plz let me know today is friday that means i should report on bounty threat but unfortunately threat closed.

Hello,

Please find bounty here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-bowhead-health-bounty-campaign-2047692
The sold token has sold almost everything. This is a very remarkable project, many investors are joining here. And the Bowhead Health have a very solid team, they work very quickly to solve the problems.
It seems that this project will really become successful project. Yeah I agree to you. The BowheadHealth have a solid teams. I know they are working hard to achieve the goals of the project.
i can't also wait for the ico to be ended , i can't wait to know how much the coin will be if its converted into btc or usd , i hope this ICO will be successful , and know i think it is

Thanks for your trust and support. Bowhead Health team appreciates it!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
how we post weekly report, there bounty threat already closed. plz let me know today is friday that means i should report on bounty threat but unfortunately threat closed.

here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-bowhead-health-bounty-campaign-2047692

read op or few post behind before you post anything....

thank you i got it. that is my mistake i did not see on main page there is bounty link available.. sorry for my mistake.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-bowhead-health-bounty-campaign-2047692

read op or few post behind before you post anything....
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The sold token has sold almost everything. This is a very remarkable project, many investors are joining here. And the Bowhead Health have a very solid team, they work very quickly to solve the problems.
It seems that this project will really become successful project. Yeah I agree to you. The BowheadHealth have a solid teams. I know they are working hard to achieve the goals of the project.
i can't also wait for the ico to be ended , i can't wait to know how much the coin will be if its converted into btc or usd , i hope this ICO will be successful , and know i think it is
yeah me too i can't really wait for the ico to be ended and see how much coin does it have if i converted it into btc. i would like to thank to the team who help this project to be successful. i hope you will reach your success.
Count me in. I can't really wait for the end of ICO and start figuring out what it may do related to my coins. The team has really done a good job so far and I can assure many in here that this will be a successful project.
I cannot wait no longer until the end of ICO comes because it will be surely beneficial not for the potential investors but also this will be a great help for the patients that will benefit to the success of this Bowhead ICO project. I am looking forward that this project will surely succeed because it will benefit many indivuduals once it was establish.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
yeah me too i can't really wait for the ico to be ended and see how much coin does it have if i converted it into btc. i would like to thank to the team who help this project to be successful. i hope you will reach your success.
Count me in. I can't really wait for the end of ICO and start figuring out what it may do related to my coins. The team has really done a good job so far and I can assure many in here that this will be a successful project.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
Activity: 252
Merit: 106

Activity: 728
Merit: 254
I agree, bowhead's vision is to raise awareness in accordance to health by the use of a device. The team is well-ballanced and I can clearly see that everything is ok with it. The goals of the project will surely be achieved knowing the team is united and solidified. Good luck with this project.

We will be listed on Waves DEX as soon as tokens are distributed and are looking to be listed on other exchanges later in the year.
How to view social media spreedsheets

Please direct all bounty related questions to our bounty thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-bowhead-health-bounty-campaign-2047692
Pages:
Jump to: