Author

Topic: [ANN] [BSV] [Bitcoin SV] Original Satoshi Vision - page 128. (Read 225834 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
After a few days BSV is in the green zone but currently selling volume is increasing, how will the team respond to this?
Many crypto enthusiasts are waiting for the next BSV program and are certainly hoping for good.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
After a long story happened and made everyone scared so panic sell and make the Bitcoin market red.
Then now the BitcoinCash SV coin is green and I see it in Coinmarketcap ranked 9th. Yeahhhh !!!

Cool Cool Cool

BSV's breakthrough was indeed shocking and made a great panic, this seemed to influence other crypto and became a big correction for the future, extraordinary progress.
Can you explain to me what is meant by the word "breakthrough"?
Because as far as I know Bitcoin SV is born from a conflict of Bitcoin Cash that generates BitcoinCash SV and BitcoinCash ABC.

Thnks
Haynes
Activity: 966
Merit: 270
I was taught that if something is given, then we must say thank you. As a person who had btc cash in wallets, I am glad to receive afork for free. But I have a question for the team. How are you going to increase the community? And are you planning to make an application for mobile phones in the future?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
One thing is for certain is that BSV is totally under valued at the present time.

The flippening is more likely to occur for BSV to become the #1 Bitcoin,
as it currently is the most affordable and the one with the biggest possible transactions reward.

It is like everyone gets a 2nd chance to buy the Real Bitcoin below $400 again for a short time ,
before it skyrockets into the $thousands and destroys all of the fake bitcoins forks in one fell swoop.  Smiley

Time will tell, but this is one to watch!    Cool

That possibility can occur if indeed the team has a breakthrough to increase investor confidence. Every coin has the opportunity to surpass bitcoin, and time will prove this. Everyone also wants to know the capabilities of BitcoincashSV so we wait and continue to monitor the progress of all this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack
One thing is for certain is that BSV is totally under valued at the present time.

The flippening is more likely to occur for BSV to become the #1 Bitcoin,
as it currently is the most affordable and the one with the biggest possible transactions reward.

It is like everyone gets a 2nd chance to buy the Real Bitcoin below $400 again for a short time ,
before it skyrockets into the $thousands and destroys all of the fake bitcoins forks in one fell swoop.  Smiley

Time will tell, but this is one to watch!    Cool
Activity: 606
Merit: 278
06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101
Valuing systems — the margin of substitute goods

In order to value a cryptocurrency, we need to start with what it really is and what a substitute good will be. This is important as all things, including money, have alternatives.

• BTC — 1 MB (simple transactions)
  • BCH — 8 MB (16-MB burst)
  • BSV — 64 MB (today, and 512 MB within 6 months, 2 GB in a year)

No, the value of the transactions as they are, as a potential, are in the order of $0.005 USD a transaction as they stand. Other uses (such as EDI) would be more, but only BSV is set for these.

Let us look at this in terms of processing capacity:

• BTC — 4,000 simple transactions — $20 a block
  • BCH — 32,000–35,000 transactions — $160 a block
  • BSV — 200,000–300,000 transactions a block now, and getting close to 1 million in the next 6 months — $1,500–$8,000 a block

These are the miner rewards for use.
All of these systems have a reward subsidy of 12.5 bitcoin (in the various respective forms) a block, and all will halve in 2020 to a lower subsidy of 6.25. So, a base idea of value will come from use. At worst, you could expect (excluding the impact of the better system wiping out the worst ones altogether) the minimum coin value at market to be the block earnings divided by the utility as capacity.

In the next year, nChain intends to ensure that we are packing blocks with paid data (and no, we will not call it spam).
The simple answer is: Bitcoin as SV will have miners earning over $8,000 a block based on use alone. That equates to $640 a bitcoin on exchanges, and we have not factored in the gambling price of bitcoin, just what miners will earn as a service.

This is the issue. Some think that you cannot value cryptocurrency, and to an extent this is correct. In the past, you could not value bitcoin as it was a mere speculative guess as to the future. The reality is that you can always value a product based on the closest alternative goods and services and the substitutes on market. For Bitcoin, this is as a commodity ledger.
Not the hype. Not the global-money argument. These ONLY come when bitcoin is a commodity money, and the ledger is the commodity.
With the Teranode project nChain will be scaling Bitcoin SV to handle over 1.0 TB within the next 3 years (aiming for 2) and growing sizes from there. At that level, miners will earn over $600,000 for each Terabyte block, and this is every 10 minutes on average.
In 2 to 3 years we expect to be at a capacity of 2 to 4 billion (with a b) transactions a block, that is 6.5 million transactions a second. This is also Visa, MasterCard, banking in SWIFT, and ALL global currencies (not just crypto) in under 15% of a block. And this is the start.
The simple answer is: we can do secure, permanent transactions and ledger entries that are set privately for each party at a global scale, and as we scale, the cost for each transaction will only get less.
I expect that you will see Visa using Bitcoin (SV) as its backbone and plumbing within the next 4 years, as we can provide them with a means to transact that is both more secure and faster… and more, it will cost less.

Interesting post as this would be the only coin which value is determined by real use as opposed to exchanges.
Basically BSV could be worth 640$+ per coin within the next six months. 48,000$+ per coin within 2 years.
Let's see what the announcement is today.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
After a long story happened and made everyone scared so panic sell and make the Bitcoin market red.
Then now the BitcoinCash SV coin is green and I see it in Coinmarketcap ranked 9th. Yeahhhh !!!

Cool Cool Cool

BSV's breakthrough was indeed shocking and made a great panic, this seemed to influence other crypto and became a big correction for the future, extraordinary progress.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106

Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 606
Merit: 278
06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101
Major announcement coming in a few hours.
Activity: 721
Merit: 504
@bestminingpool   I agree been waiting for a miners pool.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1555

So what's the plan for BSV fork if they fail to secure the majority of hashpower (over BCH ABC)? Is it to be continued as a separate coin regardless of the "hash war", or will the project be deemed as failed and wound up?
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
How can i mine Bitcoin Cash Sv Huh
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translation....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

PM me if you need HINDI translation..... thank you....
copper member
Activity: 183
Merit: 18
www.hodler.tech - HODLER - Open Source MultiWallet
Tomorrow - Nov 27, we will update our application: HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet, Bitcoin SV will be available:

More informations about HODLER Wallet:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hodler-wallet-the-only-open-source-multi-asset-wallet-5032817

Homesite: https://hodler.tech

We prepared Bitcoin SV Block Explorer too: https://bsvexplorer.info
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
starting from seeing a very large BSV trade and topping the trade in bittrex, I want to find more complete information so that it takes me to this head, I see this thread is still quiet
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
Where is the wallet?
Activity: 67
I am trying to synchronize Bitcoin Unlimited for the SV protocol whithout success ...
Anyone is using Bitcoin Unlimited for SV?
Activity: 4
We stood up an Anonymous Bitcoin SV mining pool. SVPool, (the official pool) required users provide telephone numbers for SMS verification during the registration process and while we wanted to mine Bitcoin SV, we weren't doing that $%#@. Cloud based, should scale easily w/o downtime. No user identification required other than a payout address. #Privacy

Miner Config:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://BestMiningPool.net:3333 -u bitcoincash:Addr -p c=BCHSV

The Network Hashrate is tapering off of the highs at this point, but it will still take significant hashrate to win the blockreward.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Hello. I keep the BCH on blockchain.com. I know it will fork on November 15th. The development team claims that all the BCH holders will be credited with the BSV. If I leave my BCH in my wallet on the blockchain.com, will I get it?
Activity: 5
you already have a visual identity ... I am a designer and I can help the team with the image of BSV
Jump to: