Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BtcEX - Built for Security, Transparency and Liquidity - page 11. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Why did the team not hold a conference to reintroduce this exchange platform with a better concept than the previous one? isn't this one of the good marketing steps?
brand new
Activity: 0
As an exchange covering an international area, it usually requires several bank accounts in certain countries. How does BtcEX do that?
What is the current BtcEX score on the ICO rating list?
Activity: 196
Just a year ago BtcEX experienced a heartbreaking tragedy, so it had to close the shop, and this year BtcEX tried to rebuild with the addition of concepts in it, and the platform will be launched next year. What I want to ask is that with this short time, BtcEX is sure to restore the confidence of crypto users, especially for those who were affected by the incident?
Where can I get information about proof of the BtcEX partnership with the partners listed on the website?
Activity: 38
I think the team also needs to develop more deeply for BXC tokens in the future, so that this token has competitiveness in other exchanges not only as a BtcEX tool, so people want to use the exchange platform.
Activity: 66
The overall concept of this exchange platform is not very different from the existing exchange, although there are some differences in each of its functions and uses. Hopefully the team can realize it all so that the development of the crypto world is increasingly varied.
Activity: 168
What are the main components of the BtcEX exchange platform?
The BtcEX exchange platform will consist of the following main components:
1. BtcEX platform that integrates KYC procedures, interactive graphical interface, and wallet and account management interfaces.
2. Order matching machines can match nearly one million orders every second. Suitable machines will support the market, stop and limit orders.
3. Wallet will be web based and integrated with user accounts. To offer effective customer protection, the web interface will require the use of multiple passwords and withdrawal limits.
4. Finally, the BtcEX exchange will have an integrated API interface. Through this API, exchanges will be able to obtain liquidity from major global exchanges including Gemini, Bitstamp, Coinbase Pro, Poloniex and Bitfinex. To ensure the security and security of customer funds, the API will provide integration such as 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) and KYC.
That's the information I got.
brand new
What is the vision and mission of BtcEX?
Their mission to provide a secure, liquid & stable banking solution platform to allow customers to trade safely and be able to quickly withdraw from the exchange. And their vision to make building an ecosystem of cryptocurrency transactions, leveraged trading, ICO listings and P2P lending. I guess.
Then do you also know what is the main purpose of BtcEX, from that vision and mission mentioned?
As explained by the team that their main goal is to obtain a cryptocurrency trading license, bank account & launch an exchange that can access the deepest order books containing tighter spreads. The technology supporting our matching engine will have the capability of performing nearly 1 million transactions per second.
What is become the current BtcEX sales proposition?
BtcEX claims that they have learned from past mistakes. According to the whitepaper, several exchanges on the market failed to implement effective safety procedures to protect customer funds while also providing the liquidity needed by most traders. Finally, some competitors in the market do not comply with the legal requirements required. BtcEX feels it has the best proposition on the market. I guess so.
brand new
Their mission to provide a secure, liquid & stable banking solution platform to allow customers to trade safely and be able to quickly withdraw from the exchange. And their vision to make building an ecosystem of cryptocurrency transactions, leveraged trading, ICO listings and P2P lending. I guess.
Then do you also know what is the main purpose of BtcEX, from that vision and mission mentioned?
Is there a difference between the previous BtcEX with the current BtcEX?
As far as I know there is a difference, besides in terms of security, in previous literacy, BtcEX only offered a product that allowed its clients to exchange crypto. Now, the exchange plans to integrate more services including leverage and P2P loans.
brand new
Activity: 38
What underlies BtcEX management to repurchase and destroy BXC tokens every quarter?
brand new
Activity: 196
What is become the current BtcEX sales proposition?
Activity: 66
Is there a difference between the previous BtcEX with the current BtcEX?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I think there needs to be a response from the person who posted this project so that the news is not confusing.
What exactly makes you doubt this platform. Wasn't this platform previously operating and hacked so they rebuilt btcex with an easier and safer concept

in general, almost any website or platform can be hacked. the main thing is that user funds cannot be easily stolen. the project is highly dependent on the market and with the growth something interesting can happen.
I think there needs to be a response from the person who posted this project so that the news is not confusing.
What exactly makes you doubt this platform. Wasn't this platform previously operating and hacked so they rebuilt btcex with an easier and safer concept
I don't doubt this project, it's just that it needs an explanation from the manager about the news that proves that some of the projects managed by Tokensuite have ended badly, some even scam. But after getting an explanation from Kevin Ng as the founder of this project I think that is enough.
copper member
Activity: 37
I hope you succeed, biplay.io is a sports game publishing platform that can receive BtcEX token payment. Please contact us by email [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: