Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BtcEX - Built for Security, Transparency and Liquidity - page 2. (Read 4290 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
How many the estimated growth in the BtcEX market share in the first three years?
BtcEX's market share in 2019 is around 0.078% 2020 around 0.62% and 2021 around 0.8%
Activity: 56
Who are the exchanges that have almost the same revenue forecast according to BtcEX?
When looking at conservative comparisons made by BtcEX, it seems that the closest thing to that is Bitstamp, Bitfinex, and Coinsuper. I guess.
brand new
How many the estimated growth in the BtcEX market share in the first three years?
Activity: 14
Who are the exchanges that have almost the same revenue forecast according to BtcEX?
Activity: 38
How many percent of the fund usage allocated for Licensing & Insurance, and Legal?
As far as I know, the fund usage allocated for Licensing & Insurance are around 2% and Legal is 3%.
Activity: 13
How many percent of the fund usage allocated for Licensing & Insurance, and Legal?
Activity: 52
I could help you to create the own wallet based on open source cold web3 wallet ethnamed.io which can integrate your coin with browsers like Metamask makes it for eth

Please contact [email protected] for any details.
brand new
The United States is one of the countries that is prohibited from participating in this project, however personal data company may be held on Company's computers and systems in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, data centers in the United States and people working within the personnel United States. What is the team's reason for this?
brand new
Does the company remain responsible for the third party's privacy policy or not?
Initially I was not very interested in this project, but after seeing the concept and response from the team, especially the founder, I began to be interested in knowing this project was deeper. And definitely want to know the extent to which this project can implement it all.
Activity: 38
What kind of efforts have the team made to attract investors interest?
Activity: 66
It's an action that is very rarely done by a founder, he still has a team under him and also a manager who is responsible for this thread, but he prefers to answer all questions directly to satisfy the forum members who attend this thread. It's very good Sir.
brand new
What an amazing thing Mr. Kevin Ng. If I pay attention twice he visited this thread and it was very helpful, but where did this project manager?
Activity: 13
It seems like the founder wants to show the seriousness of this project, until he directly goes to answer the questions that exist in ANN by creating his own bitcointalk account. Very impressive.
brand new
What advantages do traders get when trading BXC tokens for the long term?
What I know is that the benefits are in the form of receiving discounts trading commission. On the BtcEX spot exchange and BtxEX leverage platform in the first four years after this platform was launched.
Will each year receive a discount trading commissions with the same amount or not?
The discount will be:
1st year: 50%
2nd year: 35%
3rd year: 20%
4th year: 10%
5th year: no discount
That's what I got.
brand new
What I know is that the benefits are in the form of receiving discounts trading commission. On the BtcEX spot exchange and BtxEX leverage platform in the first four years after this platform was launched.
Will each year receive a discount trading commissions with the same amount or not?
From what I've read, every year will receive a different discount, but unfortunately I don't remember the nominal. But you can find it in the whitepaper.  Smiley
brand new
What if none of the tokens were sold, either in the pre-sale stage or the public sales stage?
If that happens, the team says that if less than 80% of the funds are raised, all funds contributed, excluding transaction fees, will be used in the initial transactions. I guess so.
Pages:
Jump to: