Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BtcEX - Built for Security, Transparency and Liquidity - page 9. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Which exchanges, that the team think will become the main competitor of BtcEX?
In the market forecast, BtcEX aims to compete with Bitstamp and Bitfinex and have modeled conservative revenue projections that forecast BtcEX will only add users at the same rate as Coinsuper. This rate of growth will decline by 10 percent each quarter.
If referring to market forecasts, how much estimated deposit margin by user on BtcEX? do you know that?
The team estimates that for estimated deposits the margin by user on BtcEX is $ 15,000
Activity: 66
What are the tools that can be used by the user / customer if there is a complaint to be conveyed to the BtcEX support team?
As I know the BtcEX support team will provide prompt, user-friendly customer service that will include communications on Telegram, email and live chat.
Will the customer service continue to be open for 24 hours? Because later that will use this platform from different countries and different times.
From the information I got, customer service from the support team was only at office hours.
Activity: 56
In the market forecast, BtcEX aims to compete with Bitstamp and Bitfinex and have modeled conservative revenue projections that forecast BtcEX will only add users at the same rate as Coinsuper. This rate of growth will decline by 10 percent each quarter.
If referring to market forecasts, how much estimated deposit margin by user on BtcEX? do you know that?
What are the tools that can be used by the user / customer if there is a complaint to be conveyed to the BtcEX support team?
As I know the BtcEX support team will provide prompt, user-friendly customer service that will include communications on Telegram, email and live chat.
Activity: 14
What distinguishes the new BtcEX exchange security system from the old one? Because as we know, the old BtcEX security system has been hacked and lost all the funds that exist.
So far there has been no discussion about the BtcEX security system in the past, but for the BtcEX security system that will be launched May 13, 2019 later all the discussions you can be found in the whitepaper.
BXC is only available on BtcEX, will this token have its own wallet or still use the ERC-20?
I think because this BXC is a type of token that is still under the Etherium network, it looks like the wallet used is still ERC-20, as also the team said on the website.
BXC is only available on BtcEX, will this token have its own wallet or still use the ERC-20?
What distinguishes the new BtcEX exchange security system from the old one? Because as we know, the old BtcEX security system has been hacked and lost all the funds that exist.
Are there still opportunities for anyone who wants to work on this project?
Does anyone know, BtcEX is under the auspices of what company?
As I know BtcEX is under the auspices of Fintech Century OÜ, a company incorporated in the Estonian jurisdiction.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
i have looked through the original post/first post but i could not locate the website link, and i guess it would be more secure for us if this was to be a decentralized platform, or maybe in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Is BtcEX a type of centralized exchange or decentralized exchange?
From what I read that BtcEX platform is a centralized exchanges that fit to our Business model (trading fee) that our match engine capable of one million transactions per second.
Do you know why BtcEX prefers as a centralized type of exchange not as a type of de-centralized exchange? because to my knowledge as a type of centralized exchange has disadvantages such as Risk of infrastructure that depends on servers, network & software design & structure, and Risk of government shutdown due to regular policy of cryptocurrency.
Really? then whether the decisions taken by the current BTtcEX by choosing as a kind of centralized Exchange is something better? isn't it true that every street is taken always to have the risk of each?
From what I read that BtcEX platform is a centralized exchanges that fit to our Business model (trading fee) that our match engine capable of one million transactions per second.
Do you know why BtcEX prefers as a centralized type of exchange not as a type of de-centralized exchange? because to my knowledge as a type of centralized exchange has disadvantages such as Risk of infrastructure that depends on servers, network & software design & structure, and Risk of government shutdown due to regular policy of cryptocurrency.
The countdown on the website, is it for the pre-sale stage or public sales stage?
What I know is that it is still in the pre-sale stage, and the public sales phase will begin on January 11, 2019.
News update, at https://www.trackico.io/ico/btcex/#rating now BtcEX has been added to TrackICO.io - congratulations!
If I read in the whitepaper BtcEX following the legal rules under Estonia's FSA jurisdiction, where can I read the rules regarding that matter?
The countdown on the website, is it for the pre-sale stage or public sales stage?
Pages:
Jump to: