Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BtcEX - Built for Security, Transparency and Liquidity - page 4. (Read 4288 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
How is the effort of BtcEX in taking advantage of opportunities in the market cap?
brand new
In the whitepaper the team says "There are seven main components that will make up the BtcEX exchange platform". But unfortunate there is no explanation about that, does anyone know this?
brand new
On BtcEX there are features of "Proof of Stake Mining" and "Proof of Knowledge Mining". Are these two features intended for mining?
"Proof of Stake Mining” feature is applied on BXC. This is not real mining. Verified active users who hold a certain amount of BXC will receive daily distributions of BXC. That's information I got.
And how about the Proof of Knowledge Mining feature, do you also have information about this?
Proof of Knowledge Mining is an innovative feature on BXC. This is also not real mining. It is a service that allows ICO projects to distribute airdrops/bounties tokens to our BXC holders. Verified users who hold a certain amount of BXC can pay to participate in Proof of Knowledge Mining. The users earn their “block reward” by answering multiple choice questions about the project/blockchain/cryptocurrency accurately and quickly. That's the explanation delivered by the team.
brand new
On BtcEX there are features of "Proof of Stake Mining" and "Proof of Knowledge Mining". Are these two features intended for mining?
"Proof of Stake Mining” feature is applied on BXC. This is not real mining. Verified active users who hold a certain amount of BXC will receive daily distributions of BXC. That's information I got.
And how about the Proof of Knowledge Mining feature, do you also have information about this?
brand new
brand new
Activity: 66
May I know, what is the BtcEX hardware infrastructure based on?
As far as I know the hardware infrastructure is based on iWeb Services.
Activity: 14
What will BtcEX develop in the future?
The planned development strategy for BtcEX is to partner with AlphaPoint, a financial technology company, to refine the foundation of the platform, focus on building the BtcEX brand, grow our community, and expand operations.
brand new
May I know, what is the BtcEX hardware infrastructure based on?
brand new
BtcEX has grown from just being an actual MVP. If indeed like that, what is contains will be offered?
brand new
According to this project, what must still be improved and developed (outside of the roadmap), so that it can become a project that can compete in the future?
brand new
On the roadmap the team plans a drive $ 9 million volume on December 9, 2019. If the achievement has not been achieved, will the team delay the predetermined schedule or will it continue to the next stage?
The team said on telegram community, right our plan is year end 2019 drive $9 million volume, if unfortunately won’t achieve that’s still move stage. That's it.
brand new
What is the total number of tokens that will be distributed to bounty hunters?
brand new
What is become the main focus of BtcEX with its partners?
From what I read, BtcEX will partner with a top 5 financial technology company with the main focus on building the BtcEX brand, building our community, and expanding our operations.
brand new
Has this project reached their softcap?
brand new
BtcEX partners with Sum & Substance in creating integrated KYC / AML verification solutions or remote verification solutions to meet regulatory requirements, prevent fraud, and increase customer trust. Where can I find a discussion about the partnership?
Maybe this can help a little https://medium.com/btcex/btcex-partners-with-sum-substance-7e39b39686f0
Thank you for responding. But do you also have information about other uses of the partnership that is currently established, besides being a remote verification solution?
brand new
BtcEX partners with Sum & Substance in creating integrated KYC / AML verification solutions or remote verification solutions to meet regulatory requirements, prevent fraud, and increase customer trust. Where can I find a discussion about the partnership?
brand new
What are limitations of liability the company and its affiliates?
brand new
What are the functions of the third party in this project?
It seems that the third party here is only a site link service, in other words the Site may include links to other sites, applications, and platforms but not the Linked Sites and shall not be responsible for the content and other materials of the Linked Sites. The Company makes these links available to you for providing the functionality or services on the Site. I guess so.
If so, what kind of compensation does the third party receive from the collaboration?
brand new
What is the procedure this project if there are users who violate the rules and conditions?
In my opinion, if the violation can still be given dispensation, the company may give a warning in the form of prior notification to remind the user, but if the violation is quite heavy, the Company may terminate your access to the site and its related services or any part at any time, without notice.
Pages:
Jump to: