Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BtcEX - Built for Security, Transparency and Liquidity - page 7. (Read 4290 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
If anyone wants to make an offer or promotion with this project, where should they deliver it?
Activity: 14
What if there is damage on one of the servers it has? will the data in it be lost?
As I know this platform has anticipated security systems such as exchange databases replicated on many servers instantly. This is a distributed database that is hosted on several nodes, which prevents data loss, if one server is damaged.
Activity: 38
On the roadmap the team plans a drive $ 9 million volume on December 9, 2019. If the achievement has not been achieved, will the team delay the predetermined schedule or will it continue to the next stage?
Activity: 56
In the profile section of the team on the website why only Jeff Frey is not attached a photo? is this just a human error?
It seems like that, because in the whitepaper all teams have a complete profile. I guess.
Activity: 66
What is the total number of tokens that will be distributed to bounty hunters?
The allocation for the bounty program is 2% of the total supply, meaning that around 1,000,000 BXC tokens will be distributed to bounty hunters.
Activity: 13
In the profile section of the team on the website why only Jeff Frey is not attached a photo? is this just a human error?
What is the purpose of BtcEX in the near future?
In the near future, BtcEX aims to allow users to trade cryptocurrencies peer-to-peer for the most popular cryptocurrency pairs. The MVP and framework are already available in the test network http://www.btcex.pro and upon completion of testing, a commercial launch will take place.
What is the purpose of BtcEX in the near future?
What is become the main focus of BtcEX with its partners?
I once visited the BtcEX telegram community, and the founder was very active in answering almost all the questions that were asked, even though he also directly answered the audience questions in this forum. But unfortunately there is no information regarding whether this project will hold a conference with the team, which will outline the whole concept of this exchange platform.
Every quarter, BtcEX will re-purchase BXC and destroy that supply, this activity will continue until BtcEX purchases 50% of the total BXC token supply. What is the purpose of BtcEX doing that?
Even though the price of Bitcoin is currently experiencing a decline, this thing doesn't prevent the emergence of new tokens and exchanges. Hopefully BtcEX with BXC can create a new alternative for traders and crypto users.

Activity: 652
Merit: 123
If the user loses access to the device associated with his account, how is this resolved when viewed from the point of view of BtcEX security terms and data privacy protection?
If you lose access to a device associated with your account, the Company may grant access to your account to other party providing additional credentials to the Company. The Company may, at its discretion, determine additional credentials.
What includes additional credentials?
The additional credentials may include notarized identification, in person meeting, photo proof of your identity, video identification, and a copy of your identification document.

Lol The Company, or whatever u call it, could do anything to ur account, money and body, as they retain the right to conduct manipulations with ur physical shell and appropriate the products of ur work. TO accommodate faster conversion, they can take ur life and receive insurance compensation. That money will be invested in highly-liquid crypto markets and tripled.
Who is involved in the token sale agreement and at what time this agreement come into force?
As far as I know, who involved with this agreement is Fintech Century OÜ, company, incorporated in the jurisdiction of Estonia and you as an acquirer regardless of the legal person you represent.
Do you know how this agreement come into force?
This Agreement comes into effect when you:
1) Access this website, mobile application or desktop application.
2) Click a button or check an unticked box in any section of the website, mobile application or desktop application which presumes your acceptance to the terms of this Agreement or, if earlier.
3) Pay an order and the company receives full payment according to Clause 3 of this Agreement.
That's all I know.
The last question, what if when making an agreement the position is only as a representative of the other party?
If you represent a legal person you guarantee to the Company that you have legal power to oblige that person. And if you represent another party you guarantee to the Company that you have the legal power to oblige such a party involved and the party has read, and agreed to, the terms of this Agreement and other supporting documents the Company had made available.
BtcEX partners with Sum & Substance in creating integrated KYC / AML verification solutions or remote verification solutions to meet regulatory requirements, prevent fraud, and increase customer trust. Where can I find a discussion about the partnership?
Maybe this can help a little https://medium.com/btcex/btcex-partners-with-sum-substance-7e39b39686f0
Thank you for responding. But do you also have information about other uses of the partnership that is currently established, besides being a remote verification solution?
I guess you have not opened the link that I gave, because if you have, there is clearly said that BtcEX is partnering with Sum&Substance to help with the KYC procedure and processes and also assist in opening bank accounts worldwide. They have the capability to open up bank accounts in Estonia, Israel, United States, Cayman Islands, and Singapore. The BtcEX platform is planning to provide a stable banking solution allowing quick, convenient customer storage and transfer of assets and Sum&Substance will be an integral partner to move this forward.
Who is involved in the token sale agreement and at what time this agreement come into force?
As far as I know, who involved with this agreement is Fintech Century OÜ, company, incorporated in the jurisdiction of Estonia and you as an acquirer regardless of the legal person you represent.
Do you know how this agreement come into force?
This Agreement comes into effect when you:
1) Access this website, mobile application or desktop application.
2) Click a button or check an unticked box in any section of the website, mobile application or desktop application which presumes your acceptance to the terms of this Agreement or, if earlier.
3) Pay an order and the company receives full payment according to Clause 3 of this Agreement.
That's all I know.
BtcEX partners with Sum & Substance in creating integrated KYC / AML verification solutions or remote verification solutions to meet regulatory requirements, prevent fraud, and increase customer trust. Where can I find a discussion about the partnership?
Maybe this can help a little https://medium.com/btcex/btcex-partners-with-sum-substance-7e39b39686f0
What are limitations of liability the company and its affiliates?
The Company and its affiliates or contractors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, or other damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, or information, even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Neither the Company nor its affiliates or contractors will be responsible for compensation or damages.
If the user loses access to the device associated with his account, how is this resolved when viewed from the point of view of BtcEX security terms and data privacy protection?
If you lose access to a device associated with your account, the Company may grant access to your account to other party providing additional credentials to the Company. The Company may, at its discretion, determine additional credentials.
What includes additional credentials?
The additional credentials may include notarized identification, in person meeting, photo proof of your identity, video identification, and a copy of your identification document.
Pages:
Jump to: