Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BtcEX - Built for Security, Transparency and Liquidity - page 8. (Read 4290 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If the user loses access to the device associated with his account, how is this resolved when viewed from the point of view of BtcEX security terms and data privacy protection?
If you lose access to a device associated with your account, the Company may grant access to your account to other party providing additional credentials to the Company. The Company may, at its discretion, determine additional credentials.
What includes additional credentials?
Activity: 66
Of all the privacy and policies determined by the company regarding personal data, does the company can reveal personal data about users to unaffiliated third parties?
From what I read it looks like the company can do that but with some provisions such as:
1) if you request to transfer your Personal Data to a third party.
2) if the Personal Data shall be given to complete your transaction.
3) if the Personal Data shall be provided to comply with the law, to enforce Company's agreements, or to protect Company's, its affiliates' or users' rights, interests, and titles, property, or security.
4) if the disclosure of the Personal Data is done as part of an acquisition, transfer or sale of services or assets.
5) if the Personal Data is given to Company's agents or service providers to undertake functions on Company's behalf for analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing service, processing payments, and other similar activities.
6) as otherwise described in the applicable law.
Activity: 38
What happens if there are a portion of the Provisions that have been agreed upon  both parties that are considered null or inoperable because in accordance with applicable law?
If any part of the Terms is determined to be void or unenforceable in accordance with applicable law then the void or unenforceable clauses will be deemed superseded by valid and enforceable clauses shall be similar to the original version of the Terms and other parts and sections of the Terms shall be applicable to you and the Company. The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the enjoyment of the Site and the Terms supersede all prior or communications and offers, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and the Company.
Activity: 14
If the user loses access to the device associated with his account, how is this resolved when viewed from the point of view of BtcEX security terms and data privacy protection?
If you lose access to a device associated with your account, the Company may grant access to your account to other party providing additional credentials to the Company. The Company may, at its discretion, determine additional credentials.
"The exclusive defense", what is meant by this and what are the benefits for the continuity of this project?
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its managers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties, for any costs, losses, expenses (including attorneys' fees), liabilities regarding or arising out of your enjoyment of or inability to enjoy the Site or its services and Company’s services and products, your violation of the Terms or your violation of any rights of third parties, or your violation of the applicable law. The may assume the exclusive defense. This is what I found related to this.
Of all the privacy and policies determined by the company regarding personal data, does the company can reveal personal data about users to unaffiliated third parties?
What happens if there are a portion of the Provisions that have been agreed upon  both parties that are considered null or inoperable because in accordance with applicable law?
Quoting the team statement regarding a disclaimer of certain liabilities, there is said that the information available via the Site may include typographical errors or inaccuracies. The Company shall not be liable for these inaccuracies and errors. The question is why the site that is a source of information for users is not guaranteed accuracy?
Are there notifications to users if there is a change in information on the website?
The Company recommends you to check the Site frequently to see the actual version of the Terms their previous versions.
Maybe I will add a little that the Company may change the Terms at any time. The Company may inform you of the changes to the Terms using the available means of communication.
What are the functions of the third party in this project?
It seems that the third party here is only a site link service, in other words the Site may include links to other sites, applications, and platforms but not the Linked Sites and shall not be responsible for the content and other materials of the Linked Sites. The Company makes these links available to you for providing the functionality or services on the Site. I guess so.
Regarding the terms of use, can the license obtained from the company be transferred to another party?
The Company grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license to access and use the Site from one device in accordance with the Terms.
How is the company's follow-up to uncover extraordinary events that cannot be predicted such as natural disasters, terrorism and others?
I've read this before, that the Company and its affiliates shall not be liable for a failure or delay to fulfil its obligations where the failure or delay results from any cause beyond Company's reasonable control, including technical failures, natural disasters, blockages, embargoes, riots, acts, regulation, legislation, or orders of government, terroristic acts, or war, alterations in technologies, including, but not limited to, blockchain, cryptocurrencies, the Ethereum, their protocols or any other force outside of Company's control.
Are there notifications to users if there is a change in information on the website?
The Company recommends you to check the Site frequently to see the actual version of the Terms their previous versions.
If there are problems between companies and users, how do find a solution to way out to that dispute?
What is the procedure this project if there are users who violate the rules and conditions?
What are the functions of the third party in this project?
Hello, I am the founder of BtcEX Kevin Ng.
We apologize late reply here ! Due to we focus on ICO marketing work. I am here to reponds some of question & concern on BtcEX project.
Some of question inside WP and already got answer form community. Then we answer other question here.

1.From which country does this token come from?
BtcEX ICO project through Estonia jurisdiction as token issuer
2. Almost 90% of ICO projects managed by TokenSuite team turn into a SCAM! Just check their trust information and this few threads:
At the moment Tokensuite is our marketing partner, 90% is managed into a SCAM ! It’s depends on those ICO project executive after got funding with delivery term according to White paper or not ! Please check BtcEX operating history if still have concern on BtcEX is SCAM or not
https://www.google.com/search?q=btcex&oq=btcex+&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j69i61j69i60l2j69i65.6887j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#lrd=0x3403f884b464c807:0x38a55412f14eaf45,1,,,
3.How does if not all token sold out?
According to the WP, If the BtcEX token sale does not reach the soft cap of $1,000,000 at the completion, there will be two courses of action: 1. If more than 80% of the soft cap funds are raised, the sale will be extended an additional month.
2. If less than 80% of the soft cap funds are raised, all funds contributed, excluding transaction fees, will be returned to the same wallets used in the initial transactions. (Please see WP page 22)
3. From the information I got they were located at 810 Wayson Commercial Building 28 Connaught Road West, 00852 Hongkong.
BtcEX base in Hong Kong originally, but we already register in Estonia as this ICO project issuer. Refer to https://ariregister.rik.ee/ettevotja
4. When the bounty program will begin?
Please visit http://bountysuite.com/bounty-programs/btcex.html
5.  What will be traded on the BtcEX exchange later?
BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP, ETC, EOS, LTC, NEO, DSH & ZEC with USD after that is BXC token vote coin & token listing
6. How is the team acting in the face of competition with competitors?
Our strategy is first build up a  deep order book spot exchange trade with major crypto /fiat build up customer base then launch leverage trading platform, P2P lending. No reputation exchange no other product !
10 .Where I can find a discussion about the legality of this project?
This BtcEX ICO project is fully follow by our legal advisor COBALT (Estonia ) https://www.cobalt.legal/en/contacts/
11. What is the reason BXC prefers as a utility token rather than as a security token?
Due to security token request more resources eg time frame, smart contract complex, license request and budget. We base on our on hand resources, experience, budget & time frame to decide BtcEX issue utility token not security token. Our goal is getting funding success to re-launch crypto market.
12. Why Estonia was chosen as the location of the BtcEx exchange? are there specific reasons?
Estonia is most crypto friendly country in Europe, Malta also and it’s depends on how long we can obtain fully function crypto license (accept keep client fiat in bank).
13.Every cryptocurrency has a different level of risk, how about BXC token?
I would say the most risk of BXC token is the project damage & BXC token no value, please check our operating history before invest.
What things can reduce the value and liquidity of BXC tokens?
For BXC token value it depends on market trend is bull &bear , For liquidity, according to WP, BXC token not be destroyed (‘burned’) , it will tradable on BtcEX exchange after launch & ever new user available purchase to discount & use for vote service, Proof of Stake mining, Proof of Knowledge mining else, Every quarter, BtcEX will re-purchase BXC and destroy that supply, this activity will continue until BtcEX purchases 50% of the total BXC token supply.
14. Why is the blockchain technology chosen by this project?
This is a centralized exchanges with deep order book & trading fee business model, BtcEX aims to provide crypto & fiat let user trade with lower fee, spread & profitable, if using blockchain & decentralized then it hard to achieve our goal.
https://medium.com/btcex/centralized-vs-dis-centralized-exchange-a68c609681be
15. What happens if less than 80% of the target Softcap is not reached?
It will refund to investor through claims
16. BXC is only available on BtcEX, will this token have its own wallet or still use the ERC-20?
Sorry, not sure your question, in this BtcEX ICO project it must be had an own wallet address, but it still use ERC20

Thank you for attention & we try our best to answer your question here.

Best wish
Kevin Ng
An action that needs to be respected and very rarely done by a founder who wants to jump in directly to answer almost all the questions in ANN. I really appreciate this.
Activity: 11
Hello, I am the founder of BtcEX Kevin Ng.
We apologize late reply here ! Due to we focus on ICO marketing work. I am here to reponds some of question & concern on BtcEX project.
Some of question inside WP and already got answer form community. Then we answer other question here.

1.From which country does this token come from?
BtcEX ICO project through Estonia jurisdiction as token issuer
2. Almost 90% of ICO projects managed by TokenSuite team turn into a SCAM! Just check their trust information and this few threads:
At the moment Tokensuite is our marketing partner, 90% is managed into a SCAM ! It’s depends on those ICO project executive after got funding with delivery term according to White paper or not ! Please check BtcEX operating history if still have concern on BtcEX is SCAM or not
https://www.google.com/search?q=btcex&oq=btcex+&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j69i61j69i60l2j69i65.6887j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#lrd=0x3403f884b464c807:0x38a55412f14eaf45,1,,,
3.How does if not all token sold out?
According to the WP, If the BtcEX token sale does not reach the soft cap of $1,000,000 at the completion, there will be two courses of action: 1. If more than 80% of the soft cap funds are raised, the sale will be extended an additional month.
2. If less than 80% of the soft cap funds are raised, all funds contributed, excluding transaction fees, will be returned to the same wallets used in the initial transactions. (Please see WP page 22)
3. From the information I got they were located at 810 Wayson Commercial Building 28 Connaught Road West, 00852 Hongkong.
BtcEX base in Hong Kong originally, but we already register in Estonia as this ICO project issuer. Refer to https://ariregister.rik.ee/ettevotja
4. When the bounty program will begin?
Please visit http://bountysuite.com/bounty-programs/btcex.html
5.  What will be traded on the BtcEX exchange later?
BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP, ETC, EOS, LTC, NEO, DSH & ZEC with USD after that is BXC token vote coin & token listing
6. How is the team acting in the face of competition with competitors?
Our strategy is first build up a  deep order book spot exchange trade with major crypto /fiat build up customer base then launch leverage trading platform, P2P lending. No reputation exchange no other product !
10 .Where I can find a discussion about the legality of this project?
This BtcEX ICO project is fully follow by our legal advisor COBALT (Estonia ) https://www.cobalt.legal/en/contacts/
11. What is the reason BXC prefers as a utility token rather than as a security token?
Due to security token request more resources eg time frame, smart contract complex, license request and budget. We base on our on hand resources, experience, budget & time frame to decide BtcEX issue utility token not security token. Our goal is getting funding success to re-launch crypto market.
12. Why Estonia was chosen as the location of the BtcEx exchange? are there specific reasons?
Estonia is most crypto friendly country in Europe, Malta also and it’s depends on how long we can obtain fully function crypto license (accept keep client fiat in bank).
13.Every cryptocurrency has a different level of risk, how about BXC token?
I would say the most risk of BXC token is the project damage & BXC token no value, please check our operating history before invest.
What things can reduce the value and liquidity of BXC tokens?
For BXC token value it depends on market trend is bull &bear , For liquidity, according to WP, BXC token not be destroyed (‘burned’) , it will tradable on BtcEX exchange after launch & ever new user available purchase to discount & use for vote service, Proof of Stake mining, Proof of Knowledge mining else, Every quarter, BtcEX will re-purchase BXC and destroy that supply, this activity will continue until BtcEX purchases 50% of the total BXC token supply.
14. Why is the blockchain technology chosen by this project?
This is a centralized exchanges with deep order book & trading fee business model, BtcEX aims to provide crypto & fiat let user trade with lower fee, spread & profitable, if using blockchain & decentralized then it hard to achieve our goal.
https://medium.com/btcex/centralized-vs-dis-centralized-exchange-a68c609681be
15. What happens if less than 80% of the target Softcap is not reached?
It will refund to investor through claims
16. BXC is only available on BtcEX, will this token have its own wallet or still use the ERC-20?
Sorry, not sure your question, in this BtcEX ICO project it must be had an own wallet address, but it still use ERC20

Thank you for attention & we try our best to answer your question here.

Best wish
Kevin Ng

Pages:
Jump to: