Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BtcEX - Built for Security, Transparency and Liquidity - page 10. (Read 4290 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Why did the team representatives never visit this thread? even managers rarely look to answer the questions of the audience here?
Activity: 56
Are there the latest news about the sales of BXC tokens, are they in line with the scheduled targets?
Activity: 14
BtcEX requires identification of KYC when registering. Are you sure you can maintain the confidentiality of the personal data of everyone who registers so that it is not misused?
Activity: 66
What things can reduce the value and liquidity of BXC tokens?
Activity: 154
Every cryptocurrency has a different level of risk, how about BXC token?
There are several explanations regarding the risks, including Risks of Legal Uncertainty, Risks Related to the Ethereum Protocol, Risk of Losing Access to BXC Due to Loss of Credentials, Risk that the Company Will Change its Plans and Strategy, and many more. For more details, you can read it in the whitepaper.
Where I can find a discussion about the legality of this project?
What made Kevin Ng as the founder of BtcEX want to re-establish this exchange, while he had failed to maintain the security system so it was hacked and lost all funds in 2017?
BtcEX’s goal is to re-join the cryptocurrency space with a current Top 10 market cap of approximately $22.3 Billion USD. This includes spot exchanges, derivatives, ICO listings and P2P lending. Cryptocurrency daily volumes have exploded from $100 million USD a year ago to around $16 billion USD, today. Maybe.
What are the advantages of the laverage cryptocurrency trading platform on BtcEX?
Leverage trading allows customers to enjoy profitable opportunities by buying or short selling to increase market liquidity. Regardless of whether or not the cryptocurrencies trend is bull or bear, that volume can always be increased.
What are the advantages of the laverage cryptocurrency trading platform on BtcEX?
Are there free tokens given by BtcEX to anyone who registers?
Does this project invoke airdrop?
brand new
Activity: 0
Soon we will to enter 2019, if I may to know how many the target 2019 year end user on BtcEX?
From what I read the team estimates around 378,500 users.
Where do these number come from, is there a way to calculate these estimates?
Activity: 196
What things cover confidential information in the token sales agreement?
The Confidential Information shall include: (1) non-public information regarding the Company or its acquirers, owners, customers, business plans, marketing activities, financial and other business matters; and (2) third-party information that the Company treats as confidential.
Are all the information provided by the website very accurate for reference?
From what I read that the information available via the Site may include typographical errors or inaccuracies. The Company shall not be liable for these inaccuracies and errors. The Company makes no representations about the availability, accuracy, reliability, suitability, and timeliness of the Content contained on and services available on the Site.
What things cover confidential information in the token sales agreement?
brand new
Soon we will to enter 2019, if I may to know how many the target 2019 year end user on BtcEX?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I see that many who support this project have promoted this project a lot, I hope this can be the beginning of this project to achieve success as expected, good luck.
brand new
What is provided on the BtcEX Leverage Platform?
Activity: 168
The concept of this exchange platform is quite interesting, the background of the team is also quite experienced, just wait and see for the continuation of this project. I hope all goes well so that no party is disappointed.
Activity: 168
What is the current BtcEX score on the ICO rating list?
As reported by https://icomarks.com/ico/btcex ICO Rating get 6.8 score.
Pages:
Jump to: