Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 101. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Here's the email from bcc.pool.mn. It seems that we don't need worry at all.  May need a couple of days.

Hello,
First - please change your password, and then try to reset your PIN.
We are still doing some tweaks with the pool, you will not be able to withdraw yet. Please, read the news on the pool page when everything gets back to normal

Hi

I have got a pay out issue on bcc.pool.mn.  It says invalid pin.  How can I reset the pin ?
Activity: 168
so all of us who mined at bcc.pool.mn wil not recive anything?? wtf, now I cannot acces account?? cannot witdraw even this 5bcc's???
damn scammers! I got 15-20Mh from launch on that pool for 12hours+  and got 5 BCC out? WTF??? the forgot to change block reward to 20?? Send them mail, but as expected, no reply...
dev you shold sort this out!
REMOVE this scam pool! Don't mine at  http://bcc.pool.mn/  people!

Angry
I rented a speed of 200 Mh within one hour after 200 block
and earned two coins that can not get
fuck fuck fuck http://bcc.pool.mn/
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
这个比aur有潜力,支持一下bbc.
This has the potential to than the AUR, support BCC!
Activity: 80
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
My windows wallet is crashing whole day, I still cant to get to sync it... Sad
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Windows wallet keeps dying while trying to sync...

Huh Huh

Try this:

1) Close Wallet.
2) Backup if necessary
3) Delete appdata
4) Restart wallet

did't help... it keeps saying "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information".

It gets a few blocks and then give that error message.

Same problem here.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
mine doesnt open at all yesterday it synct and today it crashes on opening
Activity: 420
I took some time and fixed the problems that the linux wallet had
100% tested on UBUNTU 13.10 enjoy

https://mega.co.nz/#!0kgwgBzA!mAywdoV8M90trQSMFpXUt02qJuQW3kqze0WV-rhpvh8

Airdrop to CRYgT55W7QYt64DFJw6r3fvchxpUAx6MLq

just qmake and make thats all.

Roll Eyes

Great! Thank you so much for the help!

Can some users test it out?

Sorry, but windows wallet is still crashing even after deleting (not appdata) but roaming/btctalkcoin content EXCEPT wallet.dat!! Cause if I delete appdata directory then I loose all my wallets!! So next time be precise please!

Anyway, windows wallet is crashin at block 193...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
wow brutally scammy garbage and shocking as hell how fast it got on exchanges holy crap !

why is Polo on such a rampage adding these scam coins and avoiding honest coins that actually have something to offer ?
another scrypt clone with an ipo and a premine ? ya lets get this on the exchange fast ....sad  Undecided

name changing op i hope your are embarrassed for posting this (who ever you are)
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Windows wallet keeps dying while trying to sync...

Huh Huh

Try this:

1) Close Wallet.
2) Backup if necessary
3) Delete appdata
4) Restart wallet

did't help... it keeps saying "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information".

It gets a few blocks and then give that error message.
Activity: 364
Please remove them from pool list dev!
and btw, no it's not just users fault! it's more developer's fault, not to check pools, list everything that comes...if dev is good all things are checked and malicius things removed. Really don't know why this scam pool is still at pool list....just my 2 cents
Activity: 77
this coin is so hard to mine.i gave up
Activity: 364
so all of us who mined at bcc.pool.mn wil not recive anything?? wtf, now I cannot acces account?? cannot witdraw even this 5bcc's???
damn scammers! I got 15-20Mh from launch on that pool for 12hours+  and got 5 BCC out? WTF??? the forgot to change block reward to 20?? Send them mail, but as expected, no reply...
dev you shold sort this out!
REMOVE this scam pool! Don't mine at  http://bcc.pool.mn/  people!
Activity: 112
Windows 1.4.0 wallet keeps crashing for me. It will almost finish synching, then it starts over and crashes. What does I do?!?

Working on it!
Activity: 86
Windows 1.4.0 wallet keeps crashing for me. It will almost finish synching, then it starts over and crashes. What does I do?!?
Activity: 91
Hrrrumm don’t mean to brag but before my post one 16 active connections now

To The Moon .... rocket flying away...

Shocked

MIKMONEY RULES!!!

remember dev "NO ONE LIKES A RUSTY WALLET"

Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
For the people that are having trouble with my previous OSX wallet. Please try this and tell me if it works. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60507461/BTCtalkcoin-Qt.zip

Before I install it on my computer please answer the following questions:

1. What have you fixed?
2. Did it get vetted by the BCC Dev-team?

Sorry, we hardly know each other - I am not yet ready to have "unprotected sex" ...  Roll Eyes

You can trust MystPhysX. He is our MAC developer.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Is pool.mn compromised or something like that? My password and pin seem to have changed.  Huh

same here had to reset both pw and pin
Pages:
Jump to: