Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 99. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
hi dev.this wallet is there seems to be a BUG, I opened a couple of times there is an error to stop, want to develop to under inspection procedures. thank you
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Very beautiful, good idea, ha ha.
So that everyone's enthusiasm is more high. This our BBS more love.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I am patient looks  like a coin with lot of potential!! Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Becouse when the wallets give crush They are Disabling list or wallet

We are releasing a fix today. And no, they have not contacted us about any such issue.
Becouse when the wallets give crush They are Disabling list or wallet
hey Dev
is this true? Bittrex Disabile BCC on listing?

NO! This is absolutely false. From where did you here this?
hey Dev
is this true? Bittrex Disabile BCC on listing?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
so all of us who mined at bcc.pool.mn wil not recive anything?? wtf, now I cannot acces account?? cannot witdraw even this 5bcc's???
damn scammers! I got 15-20Mh from launch on that pool for 12hours+  and got 5 BCC out? WTF??? the forgot to change block reward to 20?? Send them mail, but as expected, no reply...
dev you shold sort this out!
REMOVE this scam pool! Don't mine at  http://bcc.pool.mn/  people!

Angry
I rented a speed of 200 Mh within one hour after 200 block
and earned two coins that can not get
fuck fuck fuck http://bcc.pool.mn/
I am sorry that you couldn't withdraw your coins - we had some issue with negative balance and this has been rectified now. Please, withdraw your coins.
Regarding why you didn't receive more coins - initially black reward was 1 and the pool found some of these blocks but then the problems have started with DDoS and the pool was barely working for a day.
Windows 1.4.0 wallet keeps crashing for me. It will almost finish synching, then it starts over and crashes. What does I do?!?
Working on it!
UP!
Good Work! I can use the wallet address with this bug to receive coins?

Yes, your address won't change unless you lose the wallet.dat
legendary
Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074
Windows 1.4.0 wallet keeps crashing for me. It will almost finish synching, then it starts over and crashes. What does I do?!?
Working on it!
UP!
Good Work! I can use the wallet address with this bug to receive coins?
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
stick with them guys! its only human that they have some issues. they are working on it! patience Tongue

Issues need to be worked out before launch. This is how you lose peoples interest FAST

We know it not good and are sorry about it! We are ready to pay anyone who can help us.

Now thats just a scary statement. That statement alone is why i just jumped shit, sold 20+ BCC for ass dirt. You're ready to pay "anyone" for help. LOLOLOL thank you for wasting a few days of mining.

Cheesy Obviously not literally "anyone". We will have the code checked by our dev first.

Sounds like a great plan. Have the same dev check the code that had my linux computer lock up everytime i open the wallet qt. Shitty put together coin. You guys had an awesome launch but completely destroyed what you guys had going for the coin.

OK, we all get your point, now why don't you just go away. No one feels sorry for you and your mining operation. You have sold your coins and made your statements and your LOLs, now see ya.

Bye, now!
Activity: 84
stick with them guys! its only human that they have some issues. they are working on it! patience Tongue

Issues need to be worked out before launch. This is how you lose peoples interest FAST

We know it not good and are sorry about it! We are ready to pay anyone who can help us.

Now thats just a scary statement. That statement alone is why i just jumped shit, sold 20+ BCC for ass dirt. You're ready to pay "anyone" for help. LOLOLOL thank you for wasting a few days of mining.

Cheesy Obviously not literally "anyone". We will have the code checked by our dev first.

Sounds like a great plan. Have the same dev check the code that had my linux computer lock up everytime i open the wallet qt. Shitty put together coin. You guys had an awesome launch but completely destroyed what you guys had going for the coin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
How to get the COINS, free distribution?  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Pages:
Jump to: