Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 96. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
My wallet was always shutdown when it update the blocks,my system was WIN8 32bit,Why?Please fix it,thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
My wallet is out of sync, has 0 connections. W7, x64.
Activity: 98
cant wait to see BCC  take off, I believe this coin is gonna become very popular in the coming weeks
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Wallet still crashing. None of the suggestions worked.

The AllCrypt.com wallet crashed again today. Third time.
Activity: 68
I've fixed the issue with my Windows wallet. Here is the fix:
- do not delete database!
- just keep starting the wallet again and again giving some time beetween restarts (you can restart PC)
thats no fix, a fix is when you change something and it works after the change

I don't know if you should call it a fix or not, but now my wallet syncs and yours doesn't Smiley So you can fix your wallet now the same way I did it or you can wait a week until you receive an official fix from the official dev.

BTW, beetween each crash and restart you can see that wallet is making progress and downloads blocks. So just keep starting it again like I did and give it time beetween restarts.
Activity: 112

█ ★BTCtalkcoin (BCC) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/BTCtalkcoin

Hope you like it! You can also display your Dev news just by creating two widgets and sending me the information like described here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy

Thanks a lot Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Wallet still crashing. None of the suggestions worked.

lol you are the only one having issues.......the few that had issues are saying it works after the update...........
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

█ ★BTCtalkcoin (BCC) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/BTCtalkcoin

Hope you like it! You can also display your Dev news just by creating two widgets and sending me the information like described here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Wallet crashes during sync. Happened 3 times now.

Known problem?

No, no one else has this issue. Please try clearing your appdata and re-installing!

I did but the problem persists. It's no biggie tho since in the end it syncs and alls fine.
Activity: 238
Activity: 238
Why are deposits on poloniex disabled?

Smiley Unfortunately yes, every coin is trying to advertise this! But, you will see within 10 days what we are talking about. As for the price, we are pretty sure it will increase many times after the update. Stay Tuned!

ok. i'm with you from launch  Grin

Thanks! You won't be disappointed Smiley
Activity: 520
Merit: 500

Smiley Unfortunately yes, every coin is trying to advertise this! But, you will see within 10 days what we are talking about. As for the price, we are pretty sure it will increase many times after the update. Stay Tuned!

ok. i'm with you from launch  Grin
Activity: 99

We have already mentioned that we have planned a major update which should be live within a week to ten days. We are introducing a feature not seen in any coin till now. It will be fun and interesting. Stay tuned!

lately all coin developers are trying to do it. You must stop this total sale, price and so fell below nowhere.

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

We have already mentioned that we have planned a major update which should be live within a week to ten days. We are introducing a feature not seen in any coin till now. It will be fun and interesting. Stay tuned!

lately all coin developers are trying to do it. You must stop this total sale, price and so fell below nowhere.
Activity: 182
- just keep starting the wallet again and again giving some time beetween restarts (you can restart PC)
thats no fix, a fix is when you change something and it works after the change
Activity: 83
Is there gonna be any additional features in the future for BCC or is it "just a coin" forever ?

+

Hi

Oh, allright. I'll keep watching.
Activity: 68
Pages:
Jump to: