Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 97. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is there gonna be any additional features in the future for BCC or is it "just a coin" forever ?

+

Hi

We have already mentioned that we have planned a major update which should be live within a week to ten days. We are introducing a feature not seen in any coin till now. It will be fun and interesting. Stay tuned!
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
Is there gonna be any additional features in the future for BCC or is it "just a coin" forever ?

+
Activity: 83
Activity: 868
Merit: 1007
Those having a problem with the Windows wallet BTCtalkcoin-qt.exe crashing, I had that issue as well.  My solution as follows seemed to take care of it.

With the wallet program shut down, do the following:

In Windows File Explorer go to the address: C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\BTCtalkcoin
(Replace in the address line above with your Windows username.)

Delete ALL files from the directory INCLUDING the database directory.

Create the BTCtalkcoin.conf in this directory as documented in this thread, containing the following lines:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=50554
addnode=108.61.103.155

Restart BTCtalkcoin-qt.exe.

Your solution worked for me, thank you! Grin Wallet is now up and running Grin
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
I had a lot of struggle to get the qt-wallet finally starting. First I needed to download boost 1.48.0 sources, then fixing some source errors for libboost_thread, then building the libraries and finally moving them to the appropriate sytem folder.

Well, the wallet splash is now coming up - but I always get the following error before it exits automaticlly:

Code:
./BTCtalkcoin-qt
Bus::open: Can not get ibus-daemon's address.
IBusInputContext::createInputContext: no connection to ibus-daemon

Error initializing database environment /home/haggis/.BTCtalkcoin! To recover, BACKUP THAT DIRECTORY, then remove everything from it except for wallet.dat.

Just removed the whole folder (there was no wallet.dat in it) but the error still occurs.

Any help?

edit: found the same issue in the bitcoin issue queue. However, I don't know what that actually means what they are saying...
https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/2083

edit: after doing the following I get no more ibus error messages on the terminal but still the error message popup stating "Error initializing database..."
Code:
sudo apt-get install ibus
ibus-daemon -d

edit: with the self-compiled boost 1.48.0 libraries in my system folder finally the BCC wallet compilation worked! Hope all that hassle was worth it Wink
Activity: 168
so all of us who mined at bcc.pool.mn wil not recive anything?? wtf, now I cannot acces account?? cannot witdraw even this 5bcc's???
damn scammers! I got 15-20Mh from launch on that pool for 12hours+  and got 5 BCC out? WTF??? the forgot to change block reward to 20?? Send them mail, but as expected, no reply...
dev you shold sort this out!
REMOVE this scam pool! Don't mine at  http://bcc.pool.mn/  people!

Angry
I rented a speed of 200 Mh within one hour after 200 block
and earned two coins that can not get
fuck fuck fuck http://bcc.pool.mn/
I am sorry that you couldn't withdraw your coins - we had some issue with negative balance and this has been rectified now. Please, withdraw your coins.
Regarding why you didn't receive more coins - initially black reward was 1 and the pool found some of these blocks but then the problems have started with DDoS and the pool was barely working for a day.

I hate you, I lost my money, never never never use your pool  Angry
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
its a little thrill, waitin if coins will come  Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hello, I am wondering if I can join you now? I want to get BCC coin!
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Those having a problem with the Windows wallet BTCtalkcoin-qt.exe crashing, I had that issue as well.  My solution as follows seemed to take care of it.

In Windows File Explorer go to the address: C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\BTCtalkcoin

Create the BTCtalkcoin.conf in this directory as documented in this thread, containing the following lines:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=50554
addnode=108.61.103.155

I'll try but I hope for a easier solution  Tongue
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Those having a problem with the Windows wallet BTCtalkcoin-qt.exe crashing, I had that issue as well.  My solution as follows seemed to take care of it.

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=50554
addnode=108.61.103.155

i've tried it when i read it. But no go for me. still crashes on opening
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
love bcc,waiting to get my coins Cheesy
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=50554
addnode=108.61.103.155

Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
We are looking for a talented coder who can help us with a major update we are planning. If you feel you are trusted enough and got the skills; PM us.

I think that dev of "dafuqcoin" has the right abilities for this kind of coin, and also lot of ppl trust him (but in some other way Tongue )
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
regarding http://bcc.pool.mn/

If you are having problems loging in, reset your password. You will receive an email and once you set a new password you will be able to log in. I only mined for a short time at launch on this pool, but my coin is still there. Not sure if it is possible to withdraw coins, because I have below 0.1 BCC, but you can try yourselves and see if it works. Good luck!

Hope this helps Smiley
New windows wallet is crashing during sync for me too. Tryed on 2 machines.

+  Crashes for me as well.  I just downloaded and installed this morning.  I will send the debug log via PM.

Yes please send us the debug log. Only very few users seem to have issues. No exchanges or pool owners have reported issues.
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
New windows wallet is crashing during sync for me too. Tryed on 2 machines.

+  Crashes for me as well.  I just downloaded and installed this morning.  I will send the debug log via PM.
Activity: 462
www.dashpay.io
No issues here either, all wallets fine...  Don't know what all the fuss is about...
Activity: 99

Ok, this wallet version is working for me, I just copy over my existing BTCTalk wallet directory. I did not delete the roaming/btctalkcoin folder this time, but anyway, the wallet is syncing without any problem!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Yes even i had no issues with any of the wallets
hey Dev
is this true? Bittrex Disabile BCC on listing?

NO! This is absolutely false. From where did you here this?

Yeah, we've had no problems with the wallet... About to apply the update anyhow though Smiley

Thanks
Richie

Thanks! We are working on a major update which should be live within a week to ten days.

Wait lol

You're not waiting ten days to fix the wallet I hope??

Seriously tho. That should be done by tomm!! This is a VERY good idea you have here. Its going to be very successful if you can get all your pins in a row

We have already released a fix for the issue and most users have reported its working without any problems now.
7-10 days is the timeline for another major update.
Pages:
Jump to: