Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 98. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Ok, this wallet version is working for me, I just copy over my existing BTCTalk wallet directory. I did not delete the roaming/btctalkcoin folder this time, but anyway, the wallet is syncing without any problem!

Thanks!

Thanks!
For those still having the wallet crashing issue (after the update).....please send us the contents of the debug log. You can find the file in the appdata folder.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
scam coin. 50 % premined lol. sounds like the 50 % premined regional coins. devs are terrible

Not all premines are bad, I have an idea of a 50% premine coin and it will be a game changer for sure! My devs are busy at the moment, but at the end of may, (after tax period) we will release it and I hope you will change your mind about premine...
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Ok, this wallet version is working for me, I just copy over my existing BTCTalk wallet directory. I did not delete the roaming/btctalkcoin folder this time, but anyway, the wallet is syncing without any problem!

Thanks!
Activity: 84
scam coin. 50 % premined lol. sounds like the 50 % premined regional coins. devs are terrible
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
hey Dev
is this true? Bittrex Disabile BCC on listing?

NO! This is absolutely false. From where did you here this?

Yeah, we've had no problems with the wallet... About to apply the update anyhow though Smiley

Thanks
Richie

Thanks! We are working on a major update which should be live within a week to ten days.

Wait lol

You're not waiting ten days to fix the wallet I hope??

Seriously tho. That should be done by tomm!! This is a VERY good idea you have here. Its going to be very successful if you can get all your pins in a row
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
what in the hell is a legal airdrop ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 68
New windows wallet is crashing during sync for me too. Tryed on 2 machines.
Activity: 73
I'm in! And Mining with my all hashrate  Grin
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Im interested to see how this turns out.

Cool concept. I hope you figure out the wallet issues so we can really see how this concept worked.

hey Dev

Yeah, we've had no problems with the wallet... About to apply the update anyhow though Smiley

Thanks
Richie

Thanks! We are working on a major update which should be live within a week to ten days.
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
hey Dev

Thanks
Richie
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Has the amount of coins for the airdrop been released yet?
Activity: 182
i'm glad its working for you. But its not working for me BUT!! i'm gratefull that the def is working on it
Activity: 99
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
don't know but the wallet works for me no issue!
Activity: 182
Windows Wallet Updated. Should Fix the crash issue.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/scb3mxu198jaev8/BTCtalkcoin-win_v1.4.0.zip

nope crashes again!
BTW: its the same download as in OP

Yes we updated the same link. Have you deleted the appdata (make a wallet backup) and then tried installing this wallet?

yup, deleted everything in appdata under BCC except wallet.dat opent the new downloaded same result crashes on opening
Windows Wallet Updated. Should Fix the crash issue.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/787sy8sc9sq91fj/BTCtalkcoin-win%20v1.4.0.zip

nope crashes again!
BTW: its the same download as in OP

Yes we updated the same link. Have you deleted the appdata (make a wallet backup) and then tried installing this wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: