Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 31. (Read 192240 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Thanks for sorting things out, would be bad if this coin met it's end like that, hopefully things can get moving, when you guys take over. Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

Thanks for sorting everything out for the whole community.

+10
Activity: 176
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Just sent 4.20 coins to everyone on the list. All valid addresses should have been paid and no doubles. I guess at this point though we have to assume Hippie Tech is correct and BCCdev is a scumbag.

Did not receive this one either.

Sorry leewilson, I had already started the script when I saw your message, so I didn't correct for it. As I mentioned though, for actual airdrop it should be easy. I honestly doubt there will be any airdrop though...you may want to consider relieving yourself of any coins you have in anticipation of the coin being removed from exchanges.

Very true, unfortunately...any word from the dev? in irc?

nada
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Just sent 4.20 coins to everyone on the list. All valid addresses should have been paid and no doubles. I guess at this point though we have to assume Hippie Tech is correct and BCCdev is a scumbag.

Sorry leewilson, I had already started the script when I saw your message, so I didn't correct for it. As I mentioned though, for actual airdrop it should be easy. I honestly doubt there will be any airdrop though...you may want to consider relieving yourself of any coins you have in anticipation of the coin being removed from exchanges.

Very true, unfortunately...any word from the dev? in irc?
legendary

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I got 4 airdrops from jwinterm - 2x3.14, 4.81 and 4.2 TALKs. All sent back. Thanks once again, mate.
Regarding the coin itself it's toxic as fuck atm
Activity: 434

Activity: 125
It's a shame really, the wallet is working fine minting away and PoSing like a boss. But without an active dev team creating new features communicating everyday with people, doing what's promised, this coin will die.
+1
Activity: 364
It's a shame really, the wallet is working fine minting away and PoSing like a boss. But without an active dev team creating new features communicating everyday with people, doing what's promised, this coin will die.
This is part of the bittrex delisting announcement

Below you will find markets that we're removing on Monday, June 2nd.  If you'd like to see them stick around, the best thing to do is spread the word and get the market active again. 

BTCTalkcoin: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BCC

After a market is deleted, you will have 14 days to remove your funds before we shut down the wallet (provided the blockchain permits it.)

Removals for May 30th: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6915764

I would help trying to convince them to keep BTCtalkcoin if the dev made a post.

In fairness to the unsuspecting traders, the coin should be delisted because the airdrop should be considered MIA/stolen.

The dev's last post was about 3 days ago, so he might still return. At least give him a week to say something.

BCCdev last active: Last Active:    May 23, 2014, 02:08:29 PM  Cry

Hey! is there anybody outthere, just shout if you can hear me!

Seriously, if there is a new dev team atleast keep the thread active with news and communicate with the people who support this coin.

I'll give this coin until the end of the week and then I'll sell everything which will drive the price to the bottom, just an incentive to get active again..

We're just working out a couple kinks in the script program that hands the airdrop coins out. Should be up and running soon. And make sure to join the IRC, we have lots of giveaways planned there using our tipbot Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
My wallet keeps getting stuck at 10291 blocks remaining, any idea why?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

Below you will find markets that we're removing on Monday, June 2nd.  If you'd like to see them stick around, the best thing to do is spread the word and get the market active again. 

After a market is deleted, you will have 14 days to remove your funds before we shut down the wallet (provided the blockchain permits it.)

I would help trying to convince them to keep BTCtalkcoin if the dev made a post.

In fairness to the unsuspecting traders, the coin should be delisted because the airdrop should be considered MIA/stolen.

Activity: 364
Well, no point at selling all my coins at great loss. Who knows maybe the devs will come back and boost the coins popularity, everything is possible in cryptoland. In the meantime I'm not gonna waist more time on this, it could have been great..
legendary

Too bad it took 123 pages to get to this point.

I think it just shows that if done right, people would really like/would have liked to have been a part of the unofficial btctalk coin. The other one seems not great as well, so may have just killed interest in the idea at this point...
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

Too bad it took 123 pages to get to this point.

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 195
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Having considered all the evidence and facts, this coin is in serious need of help.

The current management should hand over to the community..... there are enough good people on this forum who can move it forward, complete the airdrop and create the required faucets etc. to spread the rest.

This coin will die and sink like the rest if a decent strategy is not put in place soon.

I am no longer a holder (apart from the few sent on the recent community tests) and I have never received an airdrop.

I think BitTalk would be a better name for the coin than BTCTalkCoin.
Pages:
Jump to: