Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 70. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
slow price increase on polo now Smiley

Yup. Price has been rising slowly the entire morning. Still a very good time to buy in

And just like that... suddenly BCC makes it into the trollbox also and the price climbs a little more... Cheesy

it just doubled in price, i think we're gonna see it reach 500sat by the end of the day

I think I may have started this little climb... lol... I bought up the low sell orders and then placed staggered buys in increments up to like 75 sat... Well...I'd like to BELIEVE I helped...hehe
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Yup. Price has been rising slowly the entire morning. Still a very good time to buy in

And just like that... suddenly BCC makes it into the trollbox also and the price climbs a little more... Cheesy

it just doubled in price, i think we're gonna see it reach 500sat by the end of the day

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Ok - disregard Santa Claus that wants to use only RED ink...

This is the status:

Window exe works fine if you have the libraries on your computer.  Most of Windows users won't, but some will.  So I am providing two files:

1. The Windows 1.5.0 *.exe upgrade for BCC:  https://mega.co.nz/#!tIUWVAza!czfN35uKl_vyp6h4Gp_AQFv1fIVgvv90Kf0U9F4yr8U

2. The unix libraries required by BCC to run on Windows:  https://mega.co.nz/#!9Akg3CAC!29PWI31FmPIavHD4E2eNHB2PEfLAWMHe2w6rU_iV1Ew

Put the content of both  files on the same directory on your computer.  Nothing to do with BlockChain or Wallet.dat files.  

Because I have ALL the unix libraries pre-installed on my computer, I seem to have a problem replicating the installation issues that you guys have.  If you are missing a *.dll file, just download it from the web or copy it from the V1.4 BCC directory.  I just wanted to provide you with cleaner files then the ones provided with V1.4, but I am too tired to figure what is missing.  See you tomorrow.

I followed the steps and i get this error message

The program can't start because libwinpthread-1.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

i think even with the dll's in the folder the exe simply isn't reading them, probably it has to do something with the specific path the exe is looking for them (since they came separate)

p.s. i have them in a desktop folder
Activity: 114
Ok - disregard Santa Claus that wants to use only RED ink...

This is the status:

Window exe works fine if you have the libraries on your computer.  Most of Windows users won't, but some will.  So I am providing two files:

1. The Windows 1.5.0 *.exe upgrade for BCC:  https://mega.co.nz/#!tIUWVAza!czfN35uKl_vyp6h4Gp_AQFv1fIVgvv90Kf0U9F4yr8U

2. The unix libraries required by BCC to run on Windows:  https://mega.co.nz/#!9Akg3CAC!29PWI31FmPIavHD4E2eNHB2PEfLAWMHe2w6rU_iV1Ew

Put the content of both  files on the same directory on your computer.  Nothing to do with BlockChain or Wallet.dat files.  

Because I have ALL the unix libraries pre-installed on my computer, I seem to have a problem replicating the installation issues that you guys have.  If you are missing a *.dll file, just download it from the web or copy it from the V1.4 BCC directory.  I just wanted to provide you with cleaner files then the ones provided with V1.4, but I am too tired to figure what is missing.  See you tomorrow.

+1

Giving yourself +1  Tongue Ohh I got it. You were trying to post it with your other ID but posted it with the same one by mistake. You can't be a developer dude.
Ok guys please cooperate and sort things out between the two of you.

imho and from my personal experience, what i see is someone that accepted doing a job for a small fee without setting absolutely every detail on the table beforehand and another person that doesn't know how to use manners...

both of you are at fault here, but one thing is certain, you willingly pulled everyone in on this situation between the two of you and are creating a mess.

find a way to work things out and keep running this coin for the good of the community!!

p.s. one friendly suggestion is for BCCdev to simply give some of his own BCC to loljosh instead of bitcoins as compensation for his work and if both of you find that you can keep working together, set ground rules and timetables (for the sake of us all...)

Edit:

and find a way to compensate the dev that helped fix the bug

Your message is a little late. loljosh has since left and there is a nev dev working on fixing the wallet. We are currently trying to sort out a small issue with deploying the wallets to the users.
Activity: 364
Thanks for the wallet update, will try it out and hopefully we can continue getting this coin onto major exchanges like cryptsy, mintpal and Swisscex. Dev have you already applied to get this coin listed and on the vote list?

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hi. Is the giveaway over or can I still get some free coins?  Roll Eyes
Thanks!
Ok guys please cooperate and sort things out between the two of you.

imho and from my personal experience, what i see is someone that accepted doing a job for a small fee without setting absolutely every detail on the table beforehand and another person that doesn't know how to use manners...

both of you are at fault here, but one thing is certain, you willingly pulled everyone in on this situation between the two of you and are creating a mess.

find a way to work things out and keep running this coin for the good of the community!!

p.s. one friendly suggestion is for BCCdev to simply give some of his own BCC to loljosh instead of bitcoins as compensation for his work and if both of you find that you can keep working together, set ground rules and timetables (for the sake of us all...)

Edit:

and find a way to compensate the dev that helped fix the bug
See this is how the owner is fooling people with his fake IDs:

Still calling me a troll.  Tongue

Yes.

Posting stuff with big font and red colors are trolls only means of expressing his internal ego issuess
Don't call him an emp.  Tongue . Can't you see he is still offering just BCC for fixing his coin.

Did you know that you can trade BCC for BTC on Poloniex?  Grin

So if the amount is enough, what does it matter if it's in BCC, BTC, DOGE, MINT...?

Regarding employer and freelancer cooperation. It's clear that both of them are young and passionate people  Grin

Professionalism in communication comes from years of experience working with different people. From what I can see in their communication, it wasn't half bad to what are we used to see on Elance/Freelancer projects.  Wink
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
Pools Of Honor

12:01:38

repairwallet

12:01:39

{
"mismatched spent coins" : 116,
"amount affected by repair" : 100000.01408400
}
Activity: 114
@swiftraitor

Did you even read the thread? It's all transparent, and it's pretty clear what happened

Misunderstanding/Communication problems between freelancer and employer - it happens all the time

ThisWeeksCoin wrote it nicely, so I will quote him here

I've been witness and these are the facts:

1.- Josh agreed to make the coin for 0.2 BTC
3.- Josh delivered the coin working fine.
4.- Then the BTCtalkcoin guy asked him to get a refund threatening to give him bad reputation if he didn't do it.
5.- Josh told him there wasn't a reason to give him a refund since the coin was delivered working
6.- The BTCtalkcoin guy insisted.
7.- Josh told him the only way he would give him the 0.2 BTC back was if he returned the IPO money to all the investors

Conclusion: The BTCtalkcoin guy is just a desperate greedy pig.

BTW: I told Josh not to deal with Indians without escrow.

1) templar77, Don't generalize people. With your comment you're showing that you're a racist. I know what you mean with that comment, but others don't.
I know many good "Indians". We're people after all.

2) loljosh, was your product fully functional? Including staking after the block that dev told you he wanted it to start?
What were the issues he had?

a) You may ask from him to apologize for his stupidity, but you can't tell him to refund people. It's his business. Same thing if someone did that for your services, if something went wrong. ( Which seems something was wrong with that IPO coin )

3) BCCDev, get a life. You didn't give him your virginity. People flip 0.2btc in 10 minutes for fun on mintpal.
Your attitude is not good. That's why all this fuss was created. Approach people with a calm attitude. Good luck in the future.

( Yes, you paid him to do something, but that doesn't mean that you own him. )

What really happened here is: Misunderstanding.

-TWC

All of that doesn't matter now.

What matters is that coin is being worked on, and from here is only UP!

Don't call him an emp.  Tongue . Can't you see he is still offering just BCC for fixing his coin. You people are blind. I stopped guys from investing in Edgecoin and they ignored me. You can see the result now.
Pools Of Honor

12:00:51

checkwallet

12:00:51

{
"mismatched spent coins" : 116,
"amount in question" : 100000.01408400
}

Pools Of Honor
so i lost 100k on a tranfer... how can we take them back now the wallet is fixed? cause newer transactions get confirms but yesterday ones are dissapeared...
@swiftraitor

Did you even read the thread? It's all transparent, and it's pretty clear what happened

Misunderstanding/Communication problems between freelancer and employer - it happens all the time

ThisWeeksCoin wrote it nicely, so I will quote him here

I've been witness and these are the facts:

1.- Josh agreed to make the coin for 0.2 BTC
3.- Josh delivered the coin working fine.
4.- Then the BTCtalkcoin guy asked him to get a refund threatening to give him bad reputation if he didn't do it.
5.- Josh told him there wasn't a reason to give him a refund since the coin was delivered working
6.- The BTCtalkcoin guy insisted.
7.- Josh told him the only way he would give him the 0.2 BTC back was if he returned the IPO money to all the investors

Conclusion: The BTCtalkcoin guy is just a desperate greedy pig.

BTW: I told Josh not to deal with Indians without escrow.

1) templar77, Don't generalize people. With your comment you're showing that you're a racist. I know what you mean with that comment, but others don't.
I know many good "Indians". We're people after all.

2) loljosh, was your product fully functional? Including staking after the block that dev told you he wanted it to start?
What were the issues he had?

a) You may ask from him to apologize for his stupidity, but you can't tell him to refund people. It's his business. Same thing if someone did that for your services, if something went wrong. ( Which seems something was wrong with that IPO coin )

3) BCCDev, get a life. You didn't give him your virginity. People flip 0.2btc in 10 minutes for fun on mintpal.
Your attitude is not good. That's why all this fuss was created. Approach people with a calm attitude. Good luck in the future.

( Yes, you paid him to do something, but that doesn't mean that you own him. )

What really happened here is: Misunderstanding.

-TWC

All of that doesn't matter now.

What matters is that coin is being worked on, and from here on its only UP!
Pages:
Jump to: