Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTQ] BitQuark | Super secure hashing | CPU mining - page 16. (Read 162267 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
мнe вcё oтличнo paбoтaэт нa Win7x64. Caм кaпaю мoнэти тoжe. кaшeлёкa вepcия пacлeдняя?
EДИT: Moнeти кaпaю нa coлo мaининг.
EДИT2: Moи тpaнcaкции exплopep тoжe нeвидзит, пoxoдy oн нepaбoтaeт. Дaй aддpecc, oтпpaвлю кaпeикy Smiley

P.S. My russian writing skills sucks Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Maybe try writing in Your native language, so we can at least use Google translate? Smiley
Try  Smiley

Bилки зaмyчили. Кoпaeшь, кoпaeшь - в итoгe фopк и пpoпaжa мoнeт ((((

+ Пpoблeмa y кoшeлькa Win нa W7-64. Paбoтaeт, пpинимaeт, oтпpaвляeт и пoдтвepждaeт. Toлькo вoт explorer эти пepeвoды нe видит. Moнeты нe дoxoдят дo aдpecaтa. (((

Example. Transaction ID - fa485295af6ba83ba3e9dafe691b7c32a1ee468f43e0ac46175928d2b457896e
The wallet has ID and 120 confirmations, in explorer - no

heh I think he did a google translate already... Tongue
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Maybe try writing in Your native language, so we can at least use Google translate? Smiley
Try  Smiley

Bилки зaмyчили. Кoпaeшь, кoпaeшь - в итoгe фopк и пpoпaжa мoнeт ((((

+ Пpoблeмa y кoшeлькa Win нa W7-64. Paбoтaeт, пpинимaeт, oтпpaвляeт и пoдтвepждaeт. Toлькo вoт explorer эти пepeвoды нe видит. Moнeты нe дoxoдят дo aдpecaтa. (((

Example. Transaction ID - fa485295af6ba83ba3e9dafe691b7c32a1ee468f43e0ac46175928d2b457896e
The wallet has ID and 120 confirmations, in explorer - no
Activity: 716
Merit: 501
What seems to be the problem?
Activity: 294
R.I.P. English language...

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Plugs have been tortured. Dig, dig - in the end everything forkan, coin disappear ((((

With purse vindouz problem on W7-64. Works, takes, sends and confirms. Only here blokcheyn these transfers did not know anything. Coins do not reach the addressee. (((
At what block would you guys like to see DarkGravityWave3 start at?
How about 1,500,000. At the present network hash rate we should be there pretty soon! Shocked

1,500,000 sounds like a good number to me also!
Activity: 346
How about 1,500,000. At the present network hash rate we should be there pretty soon! Shocked
bitquark.info down again??..

I'll have to check, but I think it is. I will try to move everything from my home server to an online server.
Activity: 868
bitquark.info down again??..
Here is the fixed BTQ Windows Client version, also added to OP
https://mega.co.nz/#!Ld4iVKJb!5hhRqpeVdR14gQzj17qSFUmLXRG3qRe6yOVzYmOT6XI
Activity: 524
fixed the 32-bit float issue
Oh, no, way better to get rid from floating point completely
Ok it looks like I've finally gotten the problem solved!!! I changed some coding and fixed the 32-bit float issue.  I will test out the new build and have it available for download in a couple hours! Thanks guys and sorry for any inconvenience!

BTQ Dev
I also woke this morning to a wallet 10 hours out of sync. I presume the source code we build our Linux wallet from is also 32 bit?
UPDATE:

DGWv2 uses double float precision numbers which dont translate well between architectures.

So wallets compiled for 32bit CPUs (like the current windows wallet) is returning a flawed Proof-Of-Work and thus cannot sync.

A new 64bit-only windows wallet will be released in the next couple days as temporary fix.

DGWv3 is being rolled out asap!
I'm thinking the problem with the Windows client has something to do with it being a 32-bit build, whereas the Linux builds are 64-bit. So I'm going to try and compile a 64-bit version of the Windows client and test it.
Open letter to BTC Guild.....

Your pool hash rate was typically around 15,000 TH/s. Even if your estimate of 3% of total is accurate (which personally I doubt), your pool was still running 5 times greater than Bitminter and double that of Eligius. What makes you think either of these two other pools are any more prepared to defend against a legal attack? I understand your reasons but I also fear that your decision will have a crippling ripple effect. Your pool was the largest. If you cannot withstand then how can any of the others hope to do so either?

If you needed to build a war chest to prepare for a storm, I believe the community at large would happily support higher pool fees to help you do so.

That's my 0.00008BTC.

Z

...and of course, no sooner did I make that post the problem cleared itself up. Figures.

I see the diff adjusting much more frequently now. Are there any adjustments we should make to sgminer to leverage the new DGW2 changes?

Also, I leave my BTQ wallet with daemon running 24/7 to share some load (server=1, listen=1) and to solo mine from time to time. I try to keep my wallet list of nodes up to date but it's a moving target. I usually only pick IP addresses that connect with port 9596. What does it mean when I see IP's connected on really random ports? Is there any point adding these to the node list?
My Linux wallet is 19 hours behind, so it's not just winblows.
Pages:
Jump to: