Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTQ] BitQuark | Super secure hashing | CPU mining - page 37. (Read 162292 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Just want to update you guys on what I've been busy doing. I have setup a BitQuark MPOS pool that I will be hosting from my own server located at my home :-) I will also migrate bitquark.info over to my server. I still running tests on the pool and I should have it up and ready by the time cpu-pool.net goes offline Oct. 1st. Also I will being running the pool at 0% fee. The only fee's that will apply are 0.1% for Manual withdraws and 0.01% for Auto-withdraws. So donations via the pool's control panel will be greatly appreciated :-D

Thanks guys and keep on mining!!!

BTQ Dev

"BitQuark, The Faster Bitcoin"

I wish all coin devs put in the support you do.  Can't wait for the online auction.  In the meantime, I'm still posting items for sale on craigslist and backpage for Bitquark.  Hopefully once enough items get posted and are online long enough when someone searches for bitquark they'll see there's real stuff you can buy with it.

http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/MiscForSale/35-black-innokin-mvp-20-e-cig-battery/27526754
Activity: 716
Merit: 501
Just want to update you guys on what I've been busy doing. I have setup a BitQuark MPOS pool that I will be hosting from my own server located at my home :-) I will also migrate bitquark.info over to my server. I still running tests on the pool and I should have it up and ready by the time cpu-pool.net goes offline Oct. 1st. Also I will being running the pool at 0% fee. The only fee's that will apply are 0.1% for Manual withdraws and 0.01% for Auto-withdraws. So donations via the pool's control panel will be greatly appreciated :-D

Thanks guys and keep on mining!!!

BTQ Dev

"BitQuark, The Faster Bitcoin"
https://www.coingecko.com/en

Would be nice to get BTQ listed at CoinGecko for more exposure.  The more places BTQ pops up, the better.
Activity: 346
I am having trouble getting to qex.la and exarena.net. Have they vaporized?
https://issuu.com/altcoin-prophet

Not sure what this means...but I spy with my little eye a BitQuark...

Perhaps we'll see some magazine articles regarding BitQuark soon like so:

http://issuu.com/thewarrengroup/docs/bankingny2q2014
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=BTQ

254 payments so far paid out 5 deposits paid in!

Activity: 258
Its safer to run remotely, unless you were planning on getting a static ip in addition to your normal home ip. Ive had the idea of running a pool for a while now but im just too lazy to learn. Anyone have any guides?
If you do go remote managed, I highly recommend Linode. Their $20/mo package is probably all you'd need. EVER!
This alt coin reality (http://altcoinherald.com/people-still-act-surprised-coin-dev-disappears/) is starting to set in for pool operators too. This is why I believe, for any coin to be viable long term, it needs to have a dedicated pool owned and operated by the coin devs. This game of vanishing pools flooded with mostly $hitcoins does not inspire public confidence.

If I can get the original MPOS source code used by cpu-pool (not the newer, buggier code from github), maybe even directly from cpu-pool, with a little help I would be willing to try setting up a BTQ exclusive pool on my server.

I totally agree 110%!!! I was hoping to running my own BTQ pool from my server here at home, but the only problem that I'm running into is that TWC wants like $350 month just to issue me a static IP :-( So if I can't come up with talking them into giving me a static IP, then I will look into setting the BTQ Pool up on a remote server!
This alt coin reality (http://altcoinherald.com/people-still-act-surprised-coin-dev-disappears/) is starting to set in for pool operators too. This is why I believe, for any coin to be viable long term, it needs to have a dedicated pool owned and operated by the coin devs. This game of vanishing pools flooded with mostly $hitcoins does not inspire public confidence.

If I can get the original MPOS source code used by cpu-pool (not the newer, buggier code from github), maybe even directly from cpu-pool, with a little help I would be willing to try setting up a BTQ exclusive pool on my server.
Hi,

I just paid out the assets from the pool to their miners.

Sorry for closing it, I was left alone by the staff with an unfinished and buggy setup and I lack the time of fixing it while keeping everything running.

maybe we see us again on a bigger, better, faster and stronger setup!

Cheers,
f0o

Thanks f0o for everything! Hopefully we will join back up in the future!
Activity: 294
Hi,

I just paid out the assets from the pool to their miners.

Sorry for closing it, I was left alone by the staff with an unfinished and buggy setup and I lack the time of fixing it while keeping everything running.

maybe we see us again on a bigger, better, faster and stronger setup!

Cheers,
f0o
The BitQuark Auction website will be dedicated to BTQ's exclusively. No other crypto currencies will be accepted as payments.
Sneak Peak of what is coming int BTQ Phase II

So guys & gals, keep on mining and collecting those BTQ's!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

This will allow anyone to get BTQ just by selling junk.  I was really looking forward to the crypto fleamarket, but it looks dead so this is much much needed!  I post stuff online at craigslist for the coins I'm interested in, but most people don't know what I'm talking about (I did sell something for BTC once though).
Sneak Peak of what is coming int BTQ Phase II

So guys & gals, keep on mining and collecting those BTQ's!!!
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
my version of design for bitquark.info

I can finish this in few days, if community liked this
It looks like cpu-pools & ext-pools will be closing down Oct. 1, 2014. I talked with the owner and he is shutting down all his pools on his server.
Hi guys,

I am fairly new to the paper wallet thingy and still trying to figure out the whole thing.
Downloaded the generator and printed the key.
Sent 1 BTQ to the address.
Where do I go to verify that it has moved there?

I can see where I can view by the Transaction ID, but not by the address itself.

Also, what is the process of restoring from a Paper wallet?
importprivkey [label] [rescan=true]   Huh

Thanks!

Yeah you can import the private key into your wallet. Here's an example of what you need to type:

importprivkey 5K88CrQSrmpSUudCKFLw6hPuoJxuPEK7H9FA83Rp7cicsHojp92 PaperWallet

I know someone who skins paper wallets if you want some alternate designs for them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
Hi guys,

I am fairly new to the paper wallet thingy and still trying to figure out the whole thing.
Downloaded the generator and printed the key.
Sent 1 BTQ to the address.
Where do I go to verify that it has moved there?

I can see where I can view by the Transaction ID, but not by the address itself.

Also, what is the process of restoring from a Paper wallet?
importprivkey [label] [rescan=true]   Huh

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: