Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTQ] BitQuark | Super secure hashing | CPU mining - page 40. (Read 162292 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
cpu-pool.net has always had hiccups, not just with btq but with other coins I've mined there as well.

Sometimes days go by but so far, despite giving me heart attacks, I've never lost anything yet.

I do also wish we had a good dozen or so pools to work with.  Maybe if we all start asking pool operators to add a BTQ pool they will start to listen.
Sent a PM to the owner of multifaucet.kt and now we have:

http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=BTQ

Grin  Donate to the faucet at:  1J98GkTrcMjGUtxseR1vroGurCBZ8C9asK

Wink  Donate to me at:  17NEp7WtUZt4V5RiFP6YHxD1hcte7U3sB8

It's a start!

Keep asking and it happens!

Activity: 346
Well, looks like I'll be making that million mined promo video sooner than I thought!  Grin

In the continuing obfucxedcode saga...
Aside from the difficulties I had with tokens just trying to create an account on that pool,
also ignoring the completely inaccurate stats and the extreme latency of unconfirmed shares,
now I' can't even navigate the site without running into this message over and over.

I don't understand why no one can seem to build a reliable MPOS pool for BTQ. I just don't understand.
Activity: 716
Merit: 501
Congratulations to all BitQuark miners! We have reached a BitQuark milestone with 1 MILLION BTQ's mined!!! Great job miners! Keep on mining!!!
Okay, I am trying to create an account with obfucxscode to get away from cpu-pool.net.

First problem is their domain does not have a valid SSL certificate. I'll ignore that for the moment.
Second problem is their token expiration is MUCH TOO FAST!
Third problem is, even if I enter fields fast enough to avoid token expiration I keep getting "invalid token" when trying to log in or change password.
Fourth problem is no matter what I do I CANNOT LOG IN AT ALL OR CHANGE MY PASSWORD!

Basically, their pool sucks too and if they don't fix it, and I mean RIGHT NOW, every single one of my 26,968 YouTube subscribers is going to get an earful about it!
When we cross the 1 million mined mark I'll do another BTQ update video. This coin has what it takes to not only survive but to thrive - Great dev and lots of community support. Everyone keep up the great work! And above all, KEEP MINING!!!

Z
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hello fellow BTQ investors,

question is cpu-pool.net auto-payout working with you guys?
cause it doesnt work for me right now, also i tried manually withdraw it doesnt work also.

Best Regards;
Lee

I've contacted the owner of cpu-pool about this and they should have this issue resolved very soon. It sounds to me like it may be a cron job issue.

Thanks dev! It was fix already, God bless!

244 BTQ = $1 USD  (only 21 million coins)

11,675 EBT = $1 USD (only 19 million coins or so)

BTQ is a much better value than a lot of coins out there keep up the great work!

yeah! too think that BTQ was undervalued now, This coin is for grab not just for investor but also for miners.
244 BTQ = $1 USD  (only 21 million coins)

11,675 EBT = $1 USD (only 19 million coins or so)

BTQ is a much better value than a lot of coins out there keep up the great work!

cause it doesnt work for me right now, also i tried manually withdraw it doesnt work also.

Best Regards;
Lee

I've contacted the owner of cpu-pool about this and they should have this issue resolved very soon. It sounds to me like it may be a cron job issue.

Best Regards;
Lee
If your are GPU mining, I suggest you solo mine instead of using pools. From all my mining I've found it's a lot more profitable to solo mine instead of pool mine if you are using a GPU. I'd leave the pools to CPU mining.
I agree DannyTom. There are a lot of shitcoins out there right now, which 99% of them are pump and dump coins. Everybody seems to be stuck on POS coins at the moment, but I'm sure like all other trends, it will pass.

I'm still working on getting online shops to start accepting BTQ as payment for items. If you guess know of any online shops that accept crypto's as payments, then drop them a line and suggest BTQ to be added!

Thanks guys, you are doing great! We are almost at 1 MILLION BTQ's mined!!!! Smiley
libdb4.8-dev will not install. Newer version 5.3 takes precedence.

Anyone else having trouble? Any workarounds? I really do not want to regress back to 13.10 and I CERTAINLY do not want to rely on the winblows flavor.

Just compile the source yourself, mate! I have lot of older PC's with ubuntu 10.04 and always having problems. Just do a quick googling how to compile specific version, it shouldn't be hard Wink

EDIT: fulltime job seriously affects my crypto stuff... I'm ~2 weeks behind everything Cheesy On the bright side, I'm in UK now, and have found some sweet deals on 750ti with 1 year warranty Smiley

What's the general feeling about cryptos in the UK?  I know in Florida, no one really knows what the hell I'm talking about when I mention crypto currencies, despite about 40 businesses that accept BTC/LTC ranging from restaurants, to nightclubs, to fake tit doctors.

I'm hoping some of these junk coins will die off and more people will focus on BTQ.
Activity: 294
libdb4.8-dev will not install. Newer version 5.3 takes precedence.

Anyone else having trouble? Any workarounds? I really do not want to regress back to 13.10 and I CERTAINLY do not want to rely on the winblows flavor.

Just compile the source yourself, mate! I have lot of older PC's with ubuntu 10.04 and always having problems. Just do a quick googling how to compile specific version, it shouldn't be hard Wink

EDIT: fulltime job seriously affects my crypto stuff... I'm ~2 weeks behind everything Cheesy On the bright side, I'm in UK now, and have found some sweet deals on 750ti with 1 year warranty Smiley
Yeah I'm looking into many different methods of anonymous features and I want to pick the one with the best options and stability for BTQ Smiley
Activity: 336
Have A Nice Day
BitQuark may go Anonymous! I'm currently in talks with another dev about adding the 'zerocoin' feature to BTQ. I'll keep you guys posted on the progress.

Should be good, actually, nobody success to implement it.
I guess, it will makes huge improvements for this coin,

But, questions are
    (1) even in theoretical stage and no active development in ZeroCoin
    (2) almost doubled data base size
    (3) huge network usage

Anyway, I wish BTQ is the first successful implementation

Yeah I've been reading up on zerocoin and the database size could be a problem in the future. So as an alternative, I've been looking into another anonymous feature that sends coin anonymously and this is done by ghosting an address in the senders RAM so there is no additional increase in database size Smiley

The main advantage is there is no connection between sender and receiver, except in a memory-based lookup table. The connection is never saved in the blockchain noror on a hard disk.

Yes, the removing of linkage between, it is a way. Only issue is how can prevent the double spending.
At Zerocoin, they tranfer to Zerocoin,
And, some coins has a spent key image,
Or reconstruction of block after fully confirmed ?
Maybe it is a way, last 60 blocks are in memory only,
And merge the older block with some factor such as every 10 or 100 blocks.
And recontruct chain
It looks as two chain (disk and ram)
Reconstruct block will merge all txin and out ~ and it will maks anon
Yes, who is working on this? Not only is it anonymous but the blockchain would be dramatically cut down to a manageable size.

On a different note, I posted this to the reddit forum but I want to put some feelers out here as well.

I just upgraded a laptop from 13.10 to 14.04 three months after initial release. Old wallet install will not launch. Tried reinstalling all of the dependencies. Only one that didn't return "already at the newest version" was libboost-all. Even renamed the leveldb and tried executing "./build_detect_platform build_config.mk ./" which did nothing. It will not rebuild my leveldb files. libdb4.8-dev will not install. Newer version 5.3 takes precedence.

BitQuark may go Anonymous! I'm currently in talks with another dev about adding the 'zerocoin' feature to BTQ. I'll keep you guys posted on the progress.

But, questions are
    (3) huge network usage

Yeah I've been reading up on zerocoin and the database size could be a problem in the future. So as an alternative, I've been looking into another anonymous feature that sends coin anonymously and this is done by ghosting an address in the senders RAM so there is no additional increase in database size Smiley

The main advantage is there is no connection between sender and receiver, except in a memory-based lookup table. The connection is never saved in the blockchain noror on a hard disk.

http://www.bitquark.info/images/BTQ_anon_details.jpg

This should attract other miners or inverstor out there anyway this feature what is it called?  Grin

But, questions are
    (3) huge network usage

Activity: 336
Have A Nice Day

But, questions are
    (3) huge network usage

Pages:
Jump to: