Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTQ] BitQuark | Super secure hashing | CPU mining - page 44. (Read 162292 times)

Activity: 716
Merit: 501
EuropEX.eu is delisting BTQ?

Odd since they're keeping FRQ which has been dead for months.

Guess we didn't have enough trade volume.  Anyway, I managed to score some cheap today, only 0.00000050 BTC per BTQ from there.

Yea most of the volume has been on C-Cex and a little on QEX's exchange.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
EuropEX.eu is delisting BTQ?

Odd since they're keeping FRQ which has been dead for months.

Guess we didn't have enough trade volume.  Anyway, I managed to score some cheap today, only 0.00000050 BTC per BTQ from there.

Partly. Primary goal should be technical innovations. When you have that, the exchanges will be begging to add BTQ. I have read a post from BTQ the other day and I really liked the idea with the detachment from the fiat currency. Right now most people are thinking how much fiat money are they going to get from altcoins. It should be, what can I buy with them. And like I said earlier the wallet should be the heart of everything. Why not build a store into the wallet? Every wallet owner can be a buyer and a seller. Right now I am selling cryptos for fiat and buying pcie risers. Why am I still doing that? I want to buy some risers in a ecosystem that accepts BTQ's and not go through 3 exchanges and loose xxx% for fees to buy a riser. We could at least try it as a simple prototype. I'm sure BTQ will get much more attention from it than a dozen exchanges. Damn I wish I was coding in something else than matlab and texas nspire...
Also BTQ looks the most promising coin from the quark gang so I would hate to see it just drift away.

Just my 2 fiat cents.

How many BTQ's are you willing to pay for each PCIe riser?

Hmmm, I'm not sure but I would say around 200-300. I can get one from China for around 3-5 pounds with shipment. But I'm looking at those with the  USB 3 cables. Are you from Europe BTQ?

I'm from North Carolina USA.
Are you talking about the PCI-E Express 1x to 16x Riser Card with USB 3.0 Cable Extender IDE Powered?? And how many are you looking to buy?

Yes, the 1x to 16 powered ones. But even the non USb cable ones would suffice. You're kinda out of luck. I've ordered some last week. But for the sake of BTQ I would buy a couple. But I think you were thinking more like dozens?  Wink I don't have a farm or anything like it. Maybe at the end of the year Grin

I'm thinking about buying a batch of them and I'll have some extra's that I'm thinking about selling for BTQ's Smiley
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Partly. Primary goal should be technical innovations. When you have that, the exchanges will be begging to add BTQ. I have read a post from BTQ the other day and I really liked the idea with the detachment from the fiat currency. Right now most people are thinking how much fiat money are they going to get from altcoins. It should be, what can I buy with them. And like I said earlier the wallet should be the heart of everything. Why not build a store into the wallet? Every wallet owner can be a buyer and a seller. Right now I am selling cryptos for fiat and buying pcie risers. Why am I still doing that? I want to buy some risers in a ecosystem that accepts BTQ's and not go through 3 exchanges and loose xxx% for fees to buy a riser. We could at least try it as a simple prototype. I'm sure BTQ will get much more attention from it than a dozen exchanges. Damn I wish I was coding in something else than matlab and texas nspire...
Also BTQ looks the most promising coin from the quark gang so I would hate to see it just drift away.

Just my 2 fiat cents.

Hmmm, I'm not sure but I would say around 200-300. I can get one from China for around 3-5 pounds with shipment. But I'm looking at those with the  USB 3 cables. Are you from Europe BTQ?

Are you talking about the PCI-E Express 1x to 16x Riser Card with USB 3.0 Cable Extender IDE Powered?? And how many are you looking to buy?

Yes, the 1x to 16 powered ones. But even the non USb cable ones would suffice. You're kinda out of luck. I've ordered some last week. But for the sake of BTQ I would buy a couple. But I think you were thinking more like dozens?  Wink I don't have a farm or anything like it. Maybe at the end of the year Grin

Just my 2 fiat cents.

Activity: 48

Just my 2 fiat cents.

Just my 2 fiat cents.

Activity: 350
If anyone is suffering from a lot of small coin amounts, like when getting them from p2p pools mining and getting "Transaction too large" when trying to send coins, I finally found the answer. From source code:

Code:
/** The maximum allowed size for a serialized block, in bytes (network rule) */
static const unsigned int MAX_BLOCK_SIZE = 1000000;
/** The maximum size for mined blocks */
static const unsigned int MAX_BLOCK_SIZE_GEN = MAX_BLOCK_SIZE/2;
/** The maximum size for transactions we're willing to relay/mine */
static const unsigned int MAX_STANDARD_TX_SIZE = MAX_BLOCK_SIZE_GEN/5;

// BitQuark: Added safety margin 4000 bytes and 160 transactions
if ((nBytes + 4000 >= MAX_STANDARD_TX_SIZE) || (wtxNew.vin.size() >= 160))
{
  strFailReason = _("Transaction too large");
  return false;
}

So, transaction size limit is 100000 bytes or 159 inputs from coin control, whichever comes first. I verified, it works with 159 inputs, but not with 160 and 161.

Just an FYI to noobs or non-technical people, because that's what I am, if you P2P pool, every day or so consolidate your transactions in coin control.  Send them to yourself at a different wallet address.

When you have like 40,000 dust transactions, the wallet becomes slow as hell.  Sometimes it's better to just empty your wallet into another one.
Activity: 294
If anyone is suffering from a lot of small coin amounts, like when getting them from p2p pools mining and getting "Transaction too large" when trying to send coins, I finally found the answer. From source code:

Code:
/** The maximum allowed size for a serialized block, in bytes (network rule) */
static const unsigned int MAX_BLOCK_SIZE = 1000000;
/** The maximum size for mined blocks */
static const unsigned int MAX_BLOCK_SIZE_GEN = MAX_BLOCK_SIZE/2;
/** The maximum size for transactions we're willing to relay/mine */
static const unsigned int MAX_STANDARD_TX_SIZE = MAX_BLOCK_SIZE_GEN/5;

// BitQuark: Added safety margin 4000 bytes and 160 transactions
if ((nBytes + 4000 >= MAX_STANDARD_TX_SIZE) || (wtxNew.vin.size() >= 160))
{
  strFailReason = _("Transaction too large");
  return false;
}

So, transaction size limit is 100000 bytes or 159 inputs from coin control, whichever comes first. I verified, it works with 159 inputs, but not with 160 and 161.
Activity: 346
http://btq.mine-pool.net/ keeps returning error 502
That is correct. They discontinued all their p2pools in favor of MPOS and left out BTQ when they made the switch. Now it  looks like their entire service us hosed.

That's called Karma. Cool
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
All your bitquark are belong to me!
Activity: 56
I agree, C-Cex is fast and reliable! BTQ is #1 in trade volume (excluding BTC) on C-Cex!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
yes, correct c-cex is my best exchange, fastest i seen and no one problems so far

Thank You! Doing our best.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
yes, correct c-cex is my best exchange, fastest i seen and no one problems so far
legendary
Now I remember why I hate trading on BTer...they are slow as hell. Just sent 2600 QRK to sell so I can then send the BTC's over to C-Cex to buy more BTQ's. Well I've already got more than 32 confirmations and still nothing showing up on BTer...GRRRR!!

EDIT: Took 30 mins for BTer to process the transaction...smh

Yes, we have fastest deposits and withdrawals processing on market.
legendary
So C-Cex.com offers Merchant accounts??? >>> https://c-cex.com/?id=merch

Correct. All accounts can use our merchant service. You can have full assistance if You need via skype.
Activity: 56
it's rising to the moon
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
So bitquark rising:)
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I can help with website. but I do order one and three on the waiting list
Pages:
Jump to: