Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTQ] BitQuark | Super secure hashing | CPU mining - page 45. (Read 162292 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Members please let us know what skills u have we could use to hel Bitquark grow?
ok, lets start trading using btq

for sale: brand new headset FUJITSU HS S2000NC, brand new boxed, retail 70GBP, here only 2000btq

40 pieces available

free eu shipment, pm if want to buy so cheap
i heard from some users today will be big buy of btq on exchanges, so it is last time to buy:)
if u dont believe we can have over 1btc buy in one day just check it later
it will come every day so miners should keep it after that they will get a lot more in 1-2 weeks
Activity: 716
Merit: 501
BTQ Update for 6/3/2014:

I setup a new virtual machine today for development of the BitQuark client. I compiled a static 32bit client and I'm now testing it to make sure all is working right. I will also setup another virtual machine later tomorrow so I can compile a static 64bit client. I have made a couple of graphic changes to the wallet and also added the QR Code function. The QR code will come of great value once we get the mobile wallet developed for BitQuark. I am also going to try and compile static client versions for Linux and Mac systems.

P.S. - I will also work on eliminating the "dust" issue. One work around is by doing away with the "Transaction Fee" all together, but that would be a disservice to miners as the fees are added to some block rewards as mining incentives.
So C-Cex.com offers Merchant accounts??? >>> https://c-cex.com/?id=merch
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
BTQ is on europex.eu.
and community looking for skilled people to join dev team and help developer to make bitquark better than any coin
please contact btq developer
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Partly. Primary goal should be technical innovations. When you have that, the exchanges will be begging to add BTQ. I have read a post from BTQ the other day and I really liked the idea with the detachment from the fiat currency. Right now most people are thinking how much fiat money are they going to get from altcoins. It should be, what can I buy with them. And like I said earlier the wallet should be the heart of everything. Why not build a store into the wallet? Every wallet owner can be a buyer and a seller. Right now I am selling cryptos for fiat and buying pcie risers. Why am I still doing that? I want to buy some risers in a ecosystem that accepts BTQ's and not go through 3 exchanges and loose xxx% for fees to buy a riser. We could at least try it as a simple prototype. I'm sure BTQ will get much more attention from it than a dozen exchanges. Damn I wish I was coding in something else than matlab and texas nspire...
Also BTQ looks the most promising coin from the quark gang so I would hate to see it just drift away.

Just my 2 fiat cents.
Spot on.

I happen to know that BTQ Dev is working on several unique features that will differentiate this coin from all others, harden it even further as the need arises from ASIC invasion, etc. There are a couple of 3rd party marketplaces already springing up that will allow users to exchange hard goods directly for cryptos. BTQ is on their short lists, as it should be. And THAT is my 0.02BTQ.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
anyone know what's going on with cpu-pool.net?

Don't know. I find EXT pool to be the best. Obfusc is good too.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
anyone know what's going on with cpu-pool.net?

Partly. Primary goal should be technical innovations. When you have that, the exchanges will be begging to add BTQ. I have read a post from BTQ the other day and I really liked the idea with the detachment from the fiat currency. Right now most people are thinking how much fiat money are they going to get from altcoins. It should be, what can I buy with them. And like I said earlier the wallet should be the heart of everything. Why not build a store into the wallet? Every wallet owner can be a buyer and a seller. Right now I am selling cryptos for fiat and buying pcie risers. Why am I still doing that? I want to buy some risers in a ecosystem that accepts BTQ's and not go through 3 exchanges and loose xxx% for fees to buy a riser. We could at least try it as a simple prototype. I'm sure BTQ will get much more attention from it than a dozen exchanges. Damn I wish I was coding in something else than matlab and texas nspire...
Also BTQ looks the most promising coin from the quark gang so I would hate to see it just drift away.

Just my 2 fiat cents.
exchanges getting new buyers not coins:)
so we should not put btq on cryptsy or mintpal, c-cex is all we need?
Any idea when works on qex.la will be finished, we will get higher volume

What are you talking about? There's barely enough volume for c-cex.
Any idea when works on qex.la will be finished, we will get higher volume

Last time to buy cheap BitQuark ar c-cex, price is rising every day, many buyers, not to many sellers, we are just being listed also on qex.la, also listed on coinmarketcap, price overpassed quark, miners go mine mine mine, we are getting bigger every day

ps. we are talking here and on reddit forum also, please feel free to use both forums, also cryptotalks
Please forward all future discussions to BitQuark's Official Reddit forum located here http://www.reddit.com/r/BitQuark/

Thanks,
BitQuark Dev
Here are screenshots of how to play:

Fig. 1) Enter your BTQ address in the box as shown.

Fig. 2) Send 10 BTQ per entry to the address provided and wait for transaction to get 1 confirmation, then page will automatically redirect to next page as seen in Fig. 3

Fig. 3) Once you see this page then your entry has been confirmed and you can click "Return to Entry page".
Pages:
Jump to: