Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTQ] BitQuark | Super secure hashing | CPU mining - page 47. (Read 162292 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 250
My winblows 7 work laptop took some updates a couple of days ago. Whereas is WAS mining at about 73Kh/s/thread x 4 (290 total), best it will do now is 15Kh/s/thread using Win64_All_Improved2 minerd.exe or 12KH/s/thread using quark_cpuminer-2.3.2_w64. WTF???
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I actually started mining DRK a bit. Aside from the 10DRK Darksend limit and outrageous diff, I like the anonymous model.

I think there is a better way to make transactions anonymous without limitations. I will work on such a method for BTQ Wink

good idea, darksend is only ok if client can choose to send anonymous or regular, if coin has to be taken by mainstream, then darksend is bad, because mainstream will not accept darksend, but darksend will be used fo shady businessess, so 2 ways of transactions have to be as a client posibility
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
Created new multifaucet. Get FREE BTQ!
multifaucet . tk

OOOOOOOOOHHHhhh. A whole 0.001BTQ a day? What ever would I do with all that coin?
Considering that even a single computer CPU mining can expect no less than 10 BTQ or so a day pool mining, I dare say no one will pay you any attention.

Faucet balance: 0.99798
Reserve    Drop size
> 0   0.001
> 100   0.01
> 1000   0.1
> 10000   1
> 100000   10
> 1000000   20
> 10000000   50

Donate, to to increase payments!
Activity: 716
Merit: 501
I actually started mining DRK a bit. Aside from the 10DRK Darksend limit and outrageous diff, I like the anonymous model.

I think there is a better way to make transactions anonymous without limitations. I will work on such a method for BTQ Wink
I haven't had any problems with solo mining either.

on another note, it looks LTC is dying and DRK is taking over. 36 hours ago I dumped all my LTC and QRK, then exchanged them for DRK @ 0.0136 BTC each...now I have more than doubled my money and once I see DRK starting to decline, I will then cash out and buy a truck load of BTQ Cool

EDIT: DRK just hit 0.028 BTC 0.033 BTC...that's effin crazy
I'm having some weird problems with the wallet. I'm mostly solo mining and for the most of the day i get an expected amount. But after a while, even if the difficulty is around 200, my income would become horribly non regular like 10-30x longer to get a block. Then I close the wallet and always get a "bitquark has stopped responding" part and then ofcourse I have to force close it. When I open it again, my income rate is again back on track. This has started a couple of days ago. Has anyone else encountered this? 
Not I. Been solo mining for weeks. Only problem I run into is I can't point more than 4 computers total to the local daemon. Additional computers simply do not mine.

What OS are you using? What version wallet do you have? Did you compile or are you using a pre-compiled binary?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I'm having some weird problems with the wallet. I'm mostly solo mining and for the most of the day i get an expected amount. But after a while, even if the difficulty is around 200, my income would become horribly non regular like 10-30x longer to get a block. Then I close the wallet and always get a "bitquark has stopped responding" part and then ofcourse I have to force close it. When I open it again, my income rate is again back on track. This has started a couple of days ago. Has anyone else encountered this? 
multifaucet . tk

OOOOOOOOOHHHhhh. A whole 0.001BTQ a day? What ever would I do with all that coin?
Considering that even a single computer CPU mining can expect no less than 10 BTQ or so a day pool mining, I dare say no one will pay you any attention.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
multifaucet . tk
There are limitations to "DarkSend", like you can only send a maximum of 10 DRK coins. Also by it being sent from "unknown" addresses, you can't have stuff like lotteries and other games that rely on having to know the senders address.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Something I've notice with a lot of crypto's and exchanges...it looks like most crypto's don't get their spotlight til the coin supply reaches around 4 Million coins for coins with total mintage around 20 - 25 Million coins. Has anyone else noticed this?? BitQuark will hit 4 Million coins minted around February 2015 Wink So with that being said, Mine, Mine, Mine, & Mine some more!!! Cool

Example: Look at Darkcoin;
Algo: X11
Coins to be Issued : 22,000,000
Block Time : 2.50 minute(s)
Block Reward : 7.00 coins
Minted Coins : 4,313,981 DRK
Current Fiat Value : $ 8.31 USD

Now look at BitQuark;
Algo: Quark
Coins to be Issued : 21,000,000
Block Time : 30 secs.
Block Rewards : 2.50 coins
Minted Coins : 576,855 BTQ
Current Fiat Value : $ 0.015 USD

So I think BTQ has a very bright future in the crypto world!!

Yes but, what about special features like Darksend?
Something I've notice with a lot of crypto's and exchanges...it looks like most crypto's don't get their spotlight til the coin supply reaches around 4 Million coins for coins with total mintage around 20 - 25 Million coins. Has anyone else noticed this?? BitQuark will hit 4 Million coins minted around February 2015 Wink So with that being said, Mine, Mine, Mine, & Mine some more!!! Cool

Example: Look at Darkcoin;
Algo: X11
Coins to be Issued : 22,000,000
Block Time : 2.50 minute(s)
Block Reward : 7.00 coins
Minted Coins : 4,313,981 DRK
Current Fiat Value : $ 8.31 USD

Now look at BitQuark;
Algo: Quark
Coins to be Issued : 21,000,000
Block Time : 30 secs.
Block Rewards : 2.50 coins
Minted Coins : 576,855 BTQ
Current Fiat Value : $ 0.015 USD

So I think BTQ has a very bright future in the crypto world!!
I get the BTQ / USD rate from cryptofleamarket.com/rates/

I hope they finish that soon.

BTQ/USD, Market Cap, Current Buy/Sell, BTQ/BTC, Coins Minted, Network Hashrate, Blocks, and Difficulty. Page refreshes every 15 secs.
http://www.bitquark.info/btq-stats.php
Activity: 350
I get the BTQ / USD rate from cryptofleamarket.com/rates/

I hope they finish that soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
That BTQ isn't BitQuark....it's BTQ from BTer.com...it's one of their "security" funds based on CNY...I'm guessing Cryptonator is confused on this. Maybe they can change the exchange from BTer.com to C-cex and Comkort.

my bad, will check it tomorrow

That dude has been spamming that post on a ton of threads.

well, just offering free price tickers, nothing more

Start a new spammy thread about your spammy spam instead of spamming every thread on bitcointalk. Again, START A NEW THREAD.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Cryptonator CEO
That BTQ isn't BitQuark....it's BTQ from BTer.com...it's one of their "security" funds based on CNY...I'm guessing Cryptonator is confused on this. Maybe they can change the exchange from BTer.com to C-cex and Comkort.

my bad, will check it tomorrow

well, just offering free price tickers, nothing more
Talked to BitJohn last night on Cryptsy.com and asked him to add a BTC address to the BitQuark voting link and it's now up :-)
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Does anyone know how often they select coins from the voting page to be added??
Activity: 258
Hey guys

finally!

Free cryptocurrency price widgets and calculator widget you were all waiting for!

• Fully customizable, fits to any website/blog, matches any style
  • Supports BTQ along with over other 300 crypto- and fiat currencies
  • Actual rates updated with 20+ exchanges every 30 seconds
  • Installation friendly, just Copy'n'Paste
  • Choose JavaScript or iframe, whatever works better for you
  • Flat, minimalistic, modern design
  • Secure access over https/SSL connection

Now you can display and convert any crypto / fiat on your website, and not only Bitcoin against USD

Check it out https://www.cryptonator.com/widget

Pages:
Jump to: