Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTQ] BitQuark | Super secure hashing | CPU mining - page 49. (Read 162292 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
ok, lets start trading using btq

for sale: brand new headset FUJITSU HS S2000NC, brand new boxed, retail 70GBP, here only 3000btq

40 pieces available

free eu shipment, pm if want to buy so cheap
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
That sounds pretty fun. Im in.
Activity: 716
Merit: 501
How would you guys like to do a BTQ lottery?? I was thinking a 10 BTQ entry fee and you would need to generate a different BTQ address for each entry. I would collect the BTQ's for one week and then draw one address and post the wining address on here and via twitter. The winner would get 75% of the total amount collected and the other 25% would go towards bounties and development. So what do you guys think?? Yes?? No??
Just got this email from Moolah

Thanks for contacting us! I have brought this up with the team, and we will discuss adding it to our platform!
---

Hatz

Hopefully they will add BTQ. If they do add us to their site, we will be able to make BTQ paper wallets and gift cards via Moogen Smiley
Ok I need everyone to email Moolah and request that BitQuark be added. I talked to them and asked how we could get added and they said users need to contact them and request that BTQ be added. So we need to drop them some emails at [email protected] requesting BTQ be added.

sure done
Ok I need everyone to email Moolah and request that BitQuark be added. I talked to them and asked how we could get added and they said users need to contact them and request that BTQ be added. So we need to drop them some emails at [email protected] requesting BTQ be added.
This is a page I made for people who want to keep up with the current BTC and USD pricing of BTQ...the page auto refreshes every 15 seconds.
http://www.bitquark.info/btq-stats.php

easy simple site this is what i like, now i dont have to calculate the price:)

Yea I figured I would make it as simple as possible. If there's anything you would like to see added, just let me know.

all info is what we need, if volume will be higher then u can add volume, but now it is to small i think
This is a page I made for people who want to keep up with the current BTC and USD pricing of BTQ...the page auto refreshes every 15 seconds.

Yea I figured I would make it as simple as possible. If there's anything you would like to see added, just let me know.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
There is a new quark exchange coming starting with quark algos www.qex.la

I emailed them last week and they are going to add BitQuark to the exchange with in a couple weeks after they launch Smiley

Yeah quarkcoins united  Smiley
i own one of largest company selling new and used servers, network equipmet and it equipment all connected with networking, have 3000m2 warehouse of equipment and i can take btq payment for eu costumers, so in future i can be first seller who takes btq for sold equipment,
now price is still to low to do it
I was also a big holder of Quarkcoin, but as the mining period approached the inflation period I sold off about half of my supply because I knew it would only be a matter of time before Quarkcoin's value would drop to what it is now. There's no longer a viable incentive for the miners of Quarkcoin. They don't charge a transaction fee, which would go to the miners and help secure the network. QRK's network is in danger because of this. Like I've said many times before, this is the reason I developed BitQuark so that it would have long term mining and a fair distribution. There really isn't no one majority holder of BTQ compared to that of QRK. I wish them the best, but it doesn't look good for them at the moment.

i laso sold 50% and i think to sell the rest and buy better mining equipment to mine scrypt coin and sell for btq

I was also a big holder of Quarkcoin, but as the mining period approached the inflation period I sold off about half of my supply because I knew it would only be a matter of time before Quarkcoin's value would drop to what it is now. There's no longer a viable incentive for the miners of Quarkcoin. They don't charge a transaction fee, which would go to the miners and help secure the network. QRK's network is in danger because of this. Like I've said many times before, this is the reason I developed BitQuark so that it would have long term mining and a fair distribution. There really isn't no one majority holder of BTQ compared to that of QRK. I wish them the best, but it doesn't look good for them at the moment.
and i will not let btq go under 2000satoshi, this price i will keep for sure till btq will mainstream, my wall will be always there and after that higher:)
SO? Fight fire with fire. Sell 1 BTQ to yourself for double the market price!  Or sell it to me. I'll buy one at 4x the market price! Cool

so i bought 1 btq at 6434:)

LOL me too! It would not surprise me one bit if it was someone from the Quarkcoin community bringing down the price every time it goes up...they do not like BitQuark...I guess they feel threatened by it Cool

i am also from qrk community and have large amount of qrk, but we cannot stay with one coin and fight with other coins, we should work together but some people do not undestand it and my patience to expain it is almost over, i got very large amount of qrk and if they will not change position and stop stupid explenation i will be out, because crypto is idea not money
SO? Fight fire with fire. Sell 1 BTQ to yourself for double the market price!  Or sell it to me. I'll buy one at 4x the market price! Cool

LOL me too! It would not surprise me one bit if it was someone from the Quarkcoin community bringing down the price every time it goes up...they do not like BitQuark...I guess they feel threatened by it Cool
SO? Fight fire with fire. Sell 1 BTQ to yourself for double the market price!  Or sell it to me. I'll buy one at 4x the market price! Cool

There is a new quark exchange coming starting with quark algos www.qex.la

I emailed them last week and they are going to add BitQuark to the exchange with in a couple weeks after they launch Smiley
SO? Fight fire with fire. Sell 1 BTQ to yourself for double the market price!  Or sell it to me. I'll buy one at 4x the market price! Cool

LOL yea I suppose you could do that also Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: