Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE ! - page 51. (Read 4080 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
interesting projects, and make useful solutions to common cryptocurrency problems. but you did not add your white paper in this thread. so, more innovation and promotion is needed to get investors to believe in this project. Good luck.
Probably, the team are still working for the whitepaper and the website because the informations written there is limited. We just have to wait a little bit of time because obviously, the project are still new and maybe the team of Bucket are just observing our comments and thoughts about this project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
So as I know in this tokens if you invest and buy some tokens after the ICO. Can you profit from it instantly if the ICO is successful right? How about if the ICO sale did not reach the minimum cap?
Maybe same as what usually other project's team do that they will return all the invested money on their project or extend the date of the deadline.
Well lets not hope it would turnout like that, even so the the best option is probably the extension of the deadline, because some deadline have a very small amount of time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
This project is kind of interesting, and it comes to caught me in the eye. The Bucket project has a good Ann thread. And additionally, the Bucket shows the project team working behind this. Well, this may come to add attraction for the people as to gain the trust of the crowd too. I will stay tuned to this project and let's see what might happen to this project.
The time has not yet passed for us to draw conclusions about the work of the team, I think it is too early to talk about the results of the work
Indeed. You cannot just tell the conclusion about the project because this project is still new, there's a lot of improvement that they have to take.
Agree the project is still on progress and more updates needed to make this big and trusted by the people in the community. Thi might just started but hopefully in series of updates and progress this will be more stable and competitive specialy that the market competition is high and risky. Gudluck to all team members hopefully mire updates to come.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
 I'm not convinced cashless society is a good idea anyway. It places control of our money in the hands of banks, operators of the cloud, etc. If a recession occurs, the holders of your money can cut off your access to it in order to prop up their own best interests, just like the E.U. did to Greek citizens. Cashless society, they're in control. With cash you are.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
Webpage without RoadMap ?
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
The roadmap is not very clear. The project is very new.I'm looking forward to a more complete introduction and project team work more high transparency. Hope to release information to let us know more about your schedule. And what is approved by the investors need to be required?Please elaborate on what it means to achieve recognition.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
interesting projects, and make useful solutions to common cryptocurrency problems. but you did not add your white paper in this thread. so, more innovation and promotion is needed to get investors to believe in this project. Good luck.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
You mention "accredited investors only"... who can participate in the crowdsale and what criteria must be met by these investors?
Of course, the only one who can participate in the crowdsale is only for the accredited investors, which means that you have to be in a group of investor so you can meet the criteria.
But still, it's confusing because they don't provide further details about this matter on how to be qualified as a accredited investors. I hope the team will be able to explain this so that more investors can joined and participate on their crowdsale. And it's seems that the website are not yet finished?

I think the project is still new and really needs to have a lot of improvements, Hoping that the team will be more active and dedicated in making improvements and increasing activeness in this project.
Activity: 224
You mention "accredited investors only"... who can participate in the crowdsale and what criteria must be met by these investors?
Of course, the only one who can participate in the crowdsale is only for the accredited investors, which means that you have to be in a group of investor so you can meet the criteria.
But still, it's confusing because they don't provide further details about this matter on how to be qualified as a accredited investors. I hope the team will be able to explain this so that more investors can joined and participate on their crowdsale. And it's seems that the website are not yet finished?
Activity: 434
Activity: 294
 On your website, I did not find a road map. Where can I read it? Do you plan to act according to the plan?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Merit: 36
Seems like a wealthy project, will there be a bounty campaign in near future? Any local restrictions for this project?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Secured transaction is what we always seek, Almost all of us always looking for a secure transaction.
So thanks to the concept of this Bucket project that provide us the secure and safe transaction.
Activity: 84
This project is kind of interesting, and it comes to caught me in the eye. The Bucket project has a good Ann thread. And additionally, the Bucket shows the project team working behind this. Well, this may come to add attraction for the people as to gain the trust of the crowd too. I will stay tuned to this project and let's see what might happen to this project.
The time has not yet passed for us to draw conclusions about the work of the team, I think it is too early to talk about the results of the work
Indeed. You cannot just tell the conclusion about the project because this project is still new, there's a lot of improvement that they have to take.
Activity: 322
I dont kniw if the 1 year token lock up will be an advantage or a not interesting part for those investors. We will surely see an increase on the price since its not allowede to be sold for a year hopefully it will be a steady growth when it gets unlocked for selling.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Is your trademark legit? I mean, where did you apply for that? Where are your operations based?
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
I studied the project and I really liked the idea. Now everyone can run their own tokens and realize their dream. I think that this project will be in great demand.
Pages:
Jump to: