Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 6342 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
 I really like your project, it's very useful and interesting for many people, because I heard about Buddy from my friends who discussed Buddy, I was interested, I think you have a great future.
Activity: 110
An excellent project that makes you remember the past mistakes, appreciate the present, which gives us such grandiose opportunities to find a much needed balance and also to think about future prospects).
Activity: 90
Well, cool project, I think many he will go on hurray, especially unsociable or lonely people who can not get friends.
Why do you say so rude, I do not think that only lonely people can use such services.
I personally am a supporter of this kind of services, because it's like something feignedly and falsely looks, but maybe you'll convince me.
To know for sure you must first try and not judge immediately. I think it will be fun and varied.
And the idea comes to me very much, in many advanced countries there are such organizations that provide not only to get a friend for a set time a and family, wife, and so on.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Buddy is not erc20, right ?
Is there any mobile wallet for iphone or android available, Sir ?
Looking forward for this
Well, cool project, I think many he will go on hurray, especially unsociable or lonely people who can not get friends.
Why do you say so rude, I do not think that only lonely people can use such services.
I personally am a supporter of this kind of services, because it's like something feignedly and falsely looks, but maybe you'll convince me.
To know for sure you must first try and not judge immediately. I think it will be fun and varied.
Finally, continue to work this way, and in the near future you will achieve the best. Extremely high quality!
This was the first of the best and most worthy works I've seen lately. The guys are working for the result!
You did it very well. I believe in you, you will always be no worse than now. This is an outstanding discovery.
Finally, continue to work this way, and in the near future you will achieve the best. Extremely high quality!
This was the first of the best and most worthy works I've seen lately. The guys are working for the result!
It's a very good idea of ​​the project, I once met similar things when I was in Tokyo, there is also such a service as a friend in the rent, or a family for an hour, very cool and very diverse.
Yes, I also came across this, I think the idea will appeal to many, because in the modern world there are a lot of lonely people who, because of loneliness, commit stupid and unintelligent acts.
So even much more diverse life will seem, for example, you can have a fun time together, if your relatives have no plans for you.
New acquaintances to the same, but I do not think that in the future you will be friends, because it's their job.
The main thing is not to get used to this kind of life, because everything has its consequences.
It's a very good idea of ​​the project, I once met similar things when I was in Tokyo, there is also such a service as a friend in the rent, or a family for an hour, very cool and very diverse.
Yes, I also came across this, I think the idea will appeal to many, because in the modern world there are a lot of lonely people who, because of loneliness, commit stupid and unintelligent acts.
So even much more diverse life will seem, for example, you can have a fun time together, if your relatives have no plans for you.
New acquaintances to the same, but I do not think that in the future you will be friends, because it's their job.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
I have carefully studied this project and noticed that the project already has  many  partners, this is only the beginning, Buddy is doomed to success.
Activity: 56
I hope soon the money will be listed on the good trading floor because this project has a very promising plan and Buddy will help third party developers make a profit by charging for their solutions submitted to the DevOps Marketplace.
Good luck, team
Activity: 196
Guys, do you think it makes sense to buy Buddy right now, or is it better to wait a couple of days until the token price levels? I am interested in the opinion of experts.

Activity: 61
I have carefully studied this project and noticed that the project already has  many  partners, this is only the beginning, Buddy is doomed to success.
I agree that the major partners will give a certain boost to the platform, but we need to wait for the launch of this very platform.

IKR?? The wait is killing me, no kidding – I need to try this one out ASAP Cheesy What a great project, I can barely wait, great stuff
Activity: 9
I think that the project is very convenient and unique to attract consumers and help them connect together closer
Activity: 154
I managed to earn about $ 100, on jumping prices for Buddy. Will there be any further support for the price of the token?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
I need some advice from y'all Smiley
D'you guys reckon now is the best time to obtain some Buddy tokens? I hear that the price has fallen slightly and I've been interested in this project for a long time now, so it feels right to me, ya know?

with the fall that so deep, it's better to monitor it first. Moreover, seeing so many sell orders, of course the price will not rise in the near term. If you are want to have some buddy, just invest how much you can afford. That could be a long - term investation.
Activity: 210
But how do you plan to attract so much attention to the project? After all, you need that from the start, immediately came a huge number of people
Pages:
Jump to: