Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 6342 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
The Buddy platform will have good demand when entering the market. At first impression Buddy has a similarity with some advertising agency for the provision of different services.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Judging by the information from the site, the project is going to provide a huge range of opportunities to find the right people
In fact, this is a social network, somewhat modernized, with its capabilities. The popularity of social networks is growing every day.
Buddy is a platform designed to create a principled new quality of communication. This means that a quick search among project users around the world will allow you to find the right person for a minute

This is clearly not even a social network of a new generation and not a chat ... it turns out a radically new kind of service. With proper marketing, in principle, there is a chance to shoot!
The idea by the way is quite humane and noble. In fact, in modern society, most people are alone.
Judging by the information from the site, the project is going to provide a huge range of opportunities to find the right people
In fact, this is a social network, somewhat modernized, with its capabilities. The popularity of social networks is growing every day.
Buddy is a platform designed to create a principled new quality of communication. This means that a quick search among project users around the world will allow you to find the right person for a minute

This is clearly not even a social network of a new generation and not a chat ... it turns out a radically new kind of service. With proper marketing, in principle, there is a chance to shoot!
Merit: 0
Tell me please whether the rating system is planned on the basis of feedback on your platform?
Activity: 145
The concept of belonging is composed and very promising. If indeed the designated friends can perform tasks very appropriate title guarantees that he's had, this certainly would give a huge impact when it could soon be realized.
All over the world, various decentralized applications are being developed. Blokchain showed the world that a distributed registry solves many problems.

Yes, security is first. The user can fully trust the encryption and storage of data, if they are located on the blockchain. No one can withdraw or change them.
The concept allows you to conduct such fast operations around the world, as if they occurred within the same local network.
Activity: 210
All over the world, various decentralized applications are being developed. Blokchain showed the world that a distributed registry solves many problems.

Yes, security is first. The user can fully trust the encryption and storage of data, if they are located on the blockchain. No one can withdraw or change them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
With the help of the Buddy platform, many problems of developing and launching applications will be solved.
Modern business increasingly depends on software, the volume of development of which is growing year by year.
Activity: 238
With the help of the Buddy platform, many problems of developing and launching applications will be solved.
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
I need some advice from y'all Smiley
D'you guys reckon now is the best time to obtain some Buddy tokens? I hear that the price has fallen slightly and I've been interested in this project for a long time now, so it feels right to me, ya know?
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
The user experience of mobile apps is what matters, I think.
Activity: 210
The mobile applications market is growing by leaps and bounds. This huge industry is expanding every day and is not going to stop yet.
Yes, the revenue generated by the mobile application industry has skyrocketed.
Consumers evolve even faster than business. Today, mobile Internet for many users has become an urgent necessity.

Despite the growing competition in the industry, developers are using new methods of monetization and creating more interesting and useful solutions for users.
It is clear that the widely discussed revolution of mobile applications is just beginning.
Activity: 252
The mobile applications market is growing by leaps and bounds. This huge industry is expanding every day and is not going to stop yet.
Yes, the revenue generated by the mobile application industry has skyrocketed.
Activity: 140
There are many users as well as those possible investors are looking forward on this project.
Every day large companies make dozens of assemblies of their applications, tests and similar tasks.
A large and constantly expanding infrastructure is required for these processes, which must be maintained around the clock.
Activity: 8

I see great potential from this project? It seems to be the best project I've seen? Can I buy this token before it expires?
Activity: 105
The Buddy platform creates all the conditions for both the maximum possible automation of DevOps processes when developing applications, and for monetizing the results of the developers.

yes. BUDDY's main key is a unique platform for finding friends, mentors, or assistants at times that are convenient for you. Buddy offers services that will help users to find support and exclude solitude.
Every day large companies make dozens of assemblies of their applications, tests and similar tasks.
Pages:
Jump to: