Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 4. (Read 6342 times)

Activity: 925
Merit: 100
The market fell and it made Buddy's price too low. Hopefully the price of the buddy can go up and reach more exchanges so that it can be listed at the coinmarket. btw i also know an ICO named buddy, it makes me a little confused
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Modern business increasingly depends on software, the volume of development of which is growing year by year.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Mobile applications are a great way to interact with customers. After all, the phone is always at hand, so the likelihood that a person will go into the application, increases.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The main idea behind the project is the creation of an automated, reusable, reliable process of working on an application that will lead the product from the creator to the client.
Activity: 112
The Buddy project - a platform for automated application development is very attractive and interesting.
Activity: 98
Automation of growth is of great importance, but its implementation is difficult because of complex applications, well-established cultures.
The concept of belonging is composed and very promising. If indeed the designated friends can perform tasks very appropriate title guarantees that he's had, this certainly would give a huge impact when it could soon be realized.
Project worthy of attention. I think it needs to go to the American market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
At first glance, it happens, I understand. I recently walked around the forum, found the old topic of the NEM coin. Seriously scam! at first glance, the design of the topic is not at all ... A coin is already success))
Actually - very necessary service. Because it allows you to use the crypto currency in your daily life.
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
InvestBox, 5 % reward per day. Will such rewards be sustainable over the long term?
Activity: 168
I'm wondering what the mechanics of the platform will be like. Who will I attract in the first place - performers or customers?
Activity: 140
 Cool, you probably have to go through a thorny and long journey. Well done! Apparently the guys are going to success !!
Activity: 154
The team came up with some real and space project, so we just need to wait and see how it happens. In general, the idea is cool. so far everything suits me!
Activity: 208
Merit: 11
anybody know the erc-20 adress? no way to find out which is the right coin...

still searching. nothing found in ann thread.
I am very impressed with your company, because you have a very large and diverse target audience, these are people who are interested in the prospective future who have tried other platforms and want to see everything in one place.
You did it, realized the dream of many users.
 I am very impressed with your company, because you have a very large and diverse target audience, these are people who are interested in the prospective future who have tried other platforms and want to see everything in one place.
Well, cool project, I think many he will go on hurray, especially unsociable or lonely people who can not get friends.
Why do you say so rude, I do not think that only lonely people can use such services.
 Well, cool project, I think many he will go on hurray, especially unsociable or lonely people who can not get friends.
Activity: 84
I probably do not understand something. Why has the coin been trading on the stock exchange for a long time, and the bounty company continues? And I of course a very interesting Buddy project from the point of view of investments.
Pages:
Jump to: