Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 64. (Read 6378 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Hello, guys! There are new interesting project in our radars..I will follow
hey..Yeah really, interesting conception
Maybe you have more information about that ? How will work this project ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
hey..Yeah really, interesting conception
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Activity: 224

The emphasis I understand will be on communication made. Ie this is not a media social network

And then what will lure people then? The idea of ​​norms, only why should someone help another user or teach him?

What do you mean why! For this they will receive coins. And for the same coins can also get yourself some kind of mentor or just exchange for money
Activity: 224

The emphasis I understand will be on communication made. Ie this is not a media social network

And then what will lure people then? The idea of ​​norms, only why should someone help another user or teach him?
Activity: 252

Activity: 266

This is something that turns out to be mutual help. How to interest people want?
Activity: 336

I like the idea. The truth is not yet very much imagine how this will work?
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
I see a controversial announcement thread with no single valid link to channels of the project. After reading this full announcement, we still need information about the project and its upcoming ICO (if there is a planned ICO) as no information about the coin caracteristics and the team behind it. There is no even a whitepaper (rather talk about a prototype product).
People will not be convainced only by addmitting your vision, your thread lacks all te necessary information.
copper member
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Trade BUDDY on Yobit.Net: https://yobit.net/en/trade/BUDDY/BTC
Get 5% BUDDY Coins daily in InvestBox: https://yobit.net/en/investbox/

Pages:
Jump to: