Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BULLISHRUNCRYPTO [BULLISH] Airdrop, Bounty, ICO Official Thread 🚀🚀🚀 - page 4. (Read 4332 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 10
From your road map it's an interesting project, hope you follow it. Good luck dev.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
this coin has a big future...
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Were can i buy this token currently.am interested
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Really interesting project, looking forward to all developments
Good Luck
Activity: 164
Hello Dev

Its great and interesting project.

Nice idea and plans for this. Soon it will reach to the MOON.
Activity: 3
i registered for the airdrop and i am watching this project with great interest!
good luck!
Activity: 32
i wanna be a part on this project the project idea is great, wish you all the best keep it up devs
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
This project catch my attention and seems the developer behind this are very serious. Wish you luck for your success
Activity: 42
Interesting project hoping to have more success for all dev's!
Activity: 84
A bull market is a financial market of a group of securities in which prices are rising or are expected to rise. The term "bull market" is most often used to refer to the stock market but can be applied to anything that is traded, such as bonds, currencies and commodities
We can see that this is interesting project and it has a very big vision.  Hope it will continue to have a fast development and to achieve the goal of BULLISH
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
what a nice project, recently joined airdrop, this is a promising project who are interested in trading, marketing and users also.
Activity: 26
Is there any other bounties like being a manager and such to promote this coin?
Activity: 17
I submitted all the details and follow the steps.
Hope it goes well.
I'm gonna fully support this.

More power for the dev team. God bless!  Wink
Activity: 63
It is a fantastic and enormous project. I am really ecstatic to accompany this. Alles Gute.
Activity: 420
The awesome project, changing lives with Crypto, best Crypto. We will support and be apart as community to bring success.
Activity: 84
I like this project.good luck.
Activity: 121
this project look like promising.
I think it will be great.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Bull markets are characterized by optimism, investor confidence and expectations that strong results should continue. It is difficult to predict consistently when the trends in the market might change. Part of the difficulty is that psychological effects and speculation may sometimes play a large role in the markets.
The opposite of a bull market is a bear market, which is characterized by falling prices and typically shrouded in pessimism. The use of "bull" and "bear" to describe markets comes from the way the animals attack their opponents. A bull thrusts its horns up into the air, while a bear swipes its paws downward. These actions are metaphors for the movement of a market. If the trend is up, it is a bull market. If the trend is down, it is a bear market.Many technically define a bull market as period of increase in value in the market of at least 20 percent. However, there is more to it than that. Bull markets are characterized by optimism, investor confidence, and expectations that strong results will continue. It is difficult to predict consistently when the trends in the market will change. Part of the difficulty is that psychological effects and speculation may sometimes play a large role in the markets. It is extremely important to understand that markets go up, but they also go down. You may understand that in theory, but in reality, when markets go down, some investors lose their focus. This is why BULLISH was created with a limited supply to prevent a bear market at all costs.
I am very curious to see how this project will advance with time. Adding this one to my favorite watch list. Ah good times! on your venture. This is going to be great.
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
Good disign,good luck in development and promotion.
Activity: 43
I seem to have a lot of confidence in this project!. I'll be investing!

Good luck devs!
Pages:
Jump to: