Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BULLISHRUNCRYPTO [BULLISH] Airdrop, Bounty, ICO Official Thread 🚀🚀🚀 - page 5. (Read 4332 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
This project seems serious, best wishes. Hope everything goes as planned, will be in touch with roadmap  Cool
Activity: 172
Very nice idea, I will help the project. It a great idea to create a bull market for investors. Good luck team!!
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
hmmmm joined and have really high hopes about this....
Activity: 76
I lile this form is easy and professionel
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
I like the roadmap. The goal is achievable, I'm ready to embrace this project!
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
this is a promising ERC20 project. looking forward on this & participate on it.
brand new
Activity: 0
Bullish coin is adding a new era in cryptocurrency...hope it will be a very successful project through 2018..hope for the best
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
What a nice project, going to join the airdrop. Good luck devs.
Activity: 62
Great project. I'm glad to be a part of this project. I hope we will have great future. I will follow the development of the project. Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 58
This really looks promising!! Very excited for this and will get my Eth ready to participate!
Activity: 224
Being tired of securing all the requirements to do so..but it was fan... Thank you for the good project
Activity: 56
I hope it is really created for Lending platform to limit the circulating supply of BULLISH thereby creating a bull market for the investors
Activity: 46
Good concept of ico..
hopefully the price will be bullish to the moon when entering the market
Activity: 140
Feeling Relax in Underpressure
This is the fastest airdrop recieved I have ever seen
Activity: 56
Great concept.. All the best
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
What a great project and nice concept, Im intrigue by it and willing to invest money for it. Goodluck dev. Joined your airdrop too Smiley
Activity: 349
Merit: 100
For me, your direction in creating a mobile wallet and lending is very interesting. I wish you successful development in these and other areas.
Activity: 96
0x8dF252dA894DB4aB205c1B4B8769Eec0522f49af
I look more potencial in this coin.. Cheesy
So, lets help dev to make this project success guys.. Cheesy
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
Yeah road map with the exchange list is good. I hope you guys can work according to your plans and get everything done in time. I'm interested and I am going to share with my friends, keep up good work team!  Cool
Activity: 70
Wow indeed this is one of the best i have ever come across, am so glad to be partaking in it.
Well done to dev and his team members.
Pages:
Jump to: