Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BULLISHRUNCRYPTO [BULLISH] Airdrop, Bounty, ICO Official Thread 🚀🚀🚀 - page 10. (Read 4332 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Really interesting project, good luck dev Wink
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
good project. i suggest some of my idea in airdrop. hope it can help bullish to move forward. goodluck
Activity: 33
How soon do you plan on getting listed on etherdelta and the likes of it
Activity: 35
good project
I am expecting the future of this coin, is very interesting;
among the best in the coin market.
Wish you good luck.
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Hello fellow miners
Activity: 37
Joined to this proyect. Very luck i Hope help you with public relations in my english/spanish Twitter
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Like Bull markets, I am full of optimism, confidence and expectation that BULLISH will show strong results. Good luck BullishRunCrypto!
Activity: 2
The road map is commendable and the fact that this project will be listed on many exchanges makes it valuable... I support this awesome  project of great potenti
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
Its great and interesting project. Nice idea and plans for this.
Activity: 147
This is good, you should introduce this currency through social networking checks and make people trust in this currency
Activity: 57
BULLISH like its name,  I hope ur runs  bully like and reach the moon
Activity: 185
This is an excellent project with a great idea to create a bull market for investors and to innovate the experience of using virtual currency in real life.
This will be most successful ico next year .
Joined airdrop , good luck devs.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
You seem to know your onion, good knowledge of cryptocurrency, in-depth
Activity: 39
An interesting idea, you need to stand out from the competition, you need to make incredible efforts, work and perseverance. I will help spread the information about the project.
Activity: 110
your target is very ambicious

i hope you will add mercatox for exchange
Activity: 70
Interesting project, clear description! A small number of tokens should increase the price of the coin to the moon.
Activity: 70
Goodnight!
I looked at your site. It's nice to see such an ambitious project.
I will follow your progress!
Wish you luck!
Activity: 87
Thanks for throwing light on the stock market terms bullish and bearish. it's a very good idea to have a coin that will ride on the bullish side of the crypto market. I am very optimistic about this project. Good luck to the team  driving the project.
Activity: 88
Creating trading bots to make trading of BULLISH with other cryptocurrencies - it sounds interesting
Activity: 82
Am all out for this project, and this is one of those rare coins with great future.
So glad to be a part of this.
Pages:
Jump to: