Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BULLISHRUNCRYPTO [BULLISH] Airdrop, Bounty, ICO Official Thread 🚀🚀🚀 - page 9. (Read 4332 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
One project, i like it Cant just wait for it to be live and listed on exchanger... Success to the project and Goodluck to the Dev. Joined airdrop
Activity: 18
It is really nice, innovative and also very exciting too! Go Devs and the Team!
Activity: 56
Helllo Dev one interesting idea, you need to stand out from the competition, you need to make incredible efforts, work and perseverance. I will help spread the information about the project. I like it, i will success in your peoject . Thanks Dev
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
thanks dev for this nice project and I think that the name itself is very luring and spur investors to join this project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Buy Bitcoin
I think, if i buy some tokens now, it will be a new bitcoin sometimes. Just do it!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I like the idea behind this project and the roadmap is a good one too..Goodluck to the dev
Sure, it's a wonderful idea behind this project. Keep up the good work,  this  project deserves success
brand new
Activity: 0
this project sounds really enthusiast. can't think where it will be at this time. will wait for next updates
Activity: 7
Read the white paper and must commend the admin. Kudos developer.
I liked that high goal set by the developer team. I will watch the project closely. Good luck
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Really good work, looking forward to all developments.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Yes, the project is very interested. I think it will be very much in demand. The era of the digital economy has come. That is, a super profitable future investment!Emerged in a new era of the digital financial world.
Activity: 28
It's a great and interesting project. A good idea and plans for this. Good luck and be the best. Waiting for the next update about this project.
Activity: 29
Brilliant and interesting project. Nice stuff,  i expect it to moon soon.  Best of lucks Devs 💪
Activity: 22
Bull market team has shown creativity of no equal. The road map has shown versatility of no type .. Thus eliminating any doubt of success because this is an awesome project.
Activity: 56
Bull Market is innovative, not just another coin. Brilliant project that i will succeed. well done dev.
Activity: 94
You guys seem to have a good business plan. Getting big companies involved is probably the single most important factor to increase the value of the token massively.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
i love this name token wish become a great thank you.
The name sounds like a pump coin,did you give it a thought while trying to name the token?
Activity: 23
Interesting to read about this. Everything has been broken for everyone to understand what the project is all about. I think that is a good start. I'm optimistic about this!
Activity: 210
Merit: 22
Hope You Big Success guys ! Interesting project, i'm following it closely ! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: