Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BULLISHRUNCRYPTO [BULLISH] Airdrop, Bounty, ICO Official Thread 🚀🚀🚀 - page 8. (Read 4332 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Hello, Dev. This is an interesting project I will join and looking for the success of it. Good Luck!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
any plans to add to ethdelta
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
The genuine mentality of the group to my venture is obvious and obviously the enthusiasm of individuals who see the potential in the organization!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
As the name say's this is really Bullish Run Crypto. I'am very optimistic about this project. Good luck dev.
Activity: 11
Great I cannot wait to be a part of such a fantastic project. Thanks debts good luck guys.
Activity: 70
you have big and serious plans to promote the project, good luck to you🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 138
@damasked
Whao have not seen such whitepaper with much determination and zeal. Dev and team really working. Followed this progress no doubt.
Activity: 97
We are waiting for new details and updates of your project; this  project deserves success. Good luck.
brand new
Activity: 0
I am so happy I found this. Full support! THIS IS A GOOD PROJECT.
Activity: 70
I'm so glad could join this airdrop, hoping I will be able get regard from it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 2
Thank you for that chance to get involved. I will share with my community too.Watching closely. Shocked
Activity: 47
hello dev avaible for french traduction Wink please send me an email
Activity: 19
This is a good project, like some of the exchanges you are targeting as well.
Activity: 285
quarkchain.io
Nice project! Wishing the dev team good luck as they take the project to the moon
Activity: 285
I think thats a great project and I wish u luck for it, we will see what happens in future
Activity: 67
I see the enthusiasm and vision in the team, they seems to have figured out the good Roadmap/Ideas, they just need to follow the roadmap to be successful.  All the best team.
Activity: 9
WOW. We really appreciate all your honest reviews and comments. $BULLISH will never disappoint with you all behind us. Let us show the cryptoworld that we are the #BullishGang and the moon is just the starting point. Keep on sharing our social media links and telling everyone about our project. Everything is achievable if only you believe and stand by us. Thank you all.
Activity: 31
very limited amount of coin I like. It seems that the developer team can really make a bull market. I want to be in the team of the elected, so I join the project
Activity: 25
  Everything is thought out and ambitious. We are waiting for new details and updates of your project.
Activity: 322
It is more than cryptocurrency, The Bullishruncrypto make you safety, fast and easy and then have the good goal in the great project with the platform. Has good team for making happen in the future, do the best and go in to succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: