Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BULLISHRUNCRYPTO [BULLISH] Airdrop, Bounty, ICO Official Thread 🚀🚀🚀 - page 7. (Read 4332 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 10
your project is interesting, looking forward on how would you  achieve your  BULLISH goal to create a bull market for investors
A small supply of tokens  increase  the price of the token , but what i observe is that when a whale doesnt backed up the tokens it subsequently  drop prices.
Good luck with this project.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I am so confident this project will be so successful.
Activity: 169
thats alot of objective to tackle..you guys are a big optimist.but then again this project is based on bullish market which are all the positivity,optimism and trust..that already a big step ahead of a game
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
Hope it bulls as the name implies.. Will love to trade your coin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Great project.I am very interesting with this amazing creativity.I believe that it will be more significant in upcoming future.
wish the best.Good luck!!
Activity: 46
I think this project is going to boom.  Follow the road map closely and we can all be happy at its success
Activity: 73
If the price stability can be effectively controlled then this coin is good to go factors affecting most crypto is the stability of its price.. It's a nice project
Activity: 62
Interesting project hoping to have more success for all dev's!
Activity: 38
well done dev. Bull Market is innovative, not just another coin. Brilliant project that will succeed and moon in no time
Activity: 28
A cool, innovative project with unlimited possibilities. Good fortune dev !!!  Wink Smiley
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
Devs im your participants , i joined you Project . we wish that this project is come to success , Lets do your best dev and go to the moon with this Plan Cheesy . more power and keep this up.
Great idea, and i like the fact that things are explained in detail upfront.  I will be looking forward to tracking the progress of this coin as it reaches the different exchanges.  I am bullish on this. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Getting big companies involved is probably the single most important factor to increase the value of the token massively.
Activity: 135
Its great and interesting project. Nice idea and plans for this.
Activity: 20
 Wow. Congratulations about this project! Hoping that it will turn out great. Especially for the ones who created BULLISHRUNCRYPTO this will be huge soon
Activity: 92
´´BullishRunCrypto is committed to develop fully qualified & professional global [Suspicious link removed]´´
Link?
Activity: 17
Bullish will be successful, am positive
A small number of tokens gonna fly
the price of the coin to moon
exciting and different project is what is needed
great job dev's
Activity: 63
Interesting platform and project. The success is not impossible if all the developers were all active and supporting behind the back.
brand new
Activity: 0
Interesting and achievable road map.. .looking forward to participating in the project
Pages:
Jump to: