Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 11. (Read 123196 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
Didn't op/dev post 4 days ago lol? The account was also marked as active about an hour or so ago
Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
Burnerconnect = -3 days.

I never seen a coin so chap... 4k sat ? ? ? ? ? ? It's a gift.

The dev was here almost everyday. He was honest about sorry for delay he was bussy on burner connect. I remember darkcoin having a delay on masternodes and Dev did not reply for a few days and people went nuts... all panic sell but he was just busy working on it to release it on time. This dev wil deliver. And come on.. 2 milion coins even if dev would abondon then still the base price should be around 20k.

Remember 2 weeks ago when this coin was also at 4k sats after the first crash for no reason??? Lol..

+1
dev did a magic trick and disappeared poff  Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Burnerconnect = -3 days.

The dev was here almost everyday. He was honest about sorry for delay he was bussy on burner connect. I remember darkcoin having a delay on masternodes and Dev did not reply for a few days and people went nuts... all panic sell but he was just busy working on it to release it on time. This dev wil deliver. And come on.. 2 milion coins even if dev would abondon then still the base price should be around 20k.

Remember 2 weeks ago when this coin was also at 4k sats after the first crash for no reason??? Lol..

+1
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Burnerconnect = -3 days.

Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
Hey dev, where will you spend your summer time with our money?
hiding in a cave in mexico
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hey dev, where will you spend your summer time with our money?
Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
seems like baby whale got burned also, there are no buyers to dump on! LOL
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
AHAHAHAH... sellers noob...

It's too easy to make money with these noob sellers...

I love panic dump.

The whole altcoin ecosystem is based on noobs, FUD and hype.
Yes... holy words...

The dev hasn't made a single post for going on 4 days now....I'ts like silkcoin all over again.

Ahahaha... I buy all your burner
Activity: 238

I love panic dump.

Yes... holy words...

The dev hasn't made a single post for going on 4 days now....I'ts like silkcoin all over again.

I love panic dump.

Yes... holy words...
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

I love panic dump.

Activity: 182
lol thanks for panic selling cheap guys, give the Dev a little time.  While you were selling, I was buying  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
With all that said, I would still give 10 BURN for Dev to post something encouraging here. (it's an expression, i hodl)
Activity: 238
The android game don't work.

The dev had posted every single day until July 2nd and I'm pretty sure he is long gone.

Fuck this shit I'm out!

Pages:
Jump to: