Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 12. (Read 123196 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Guys seriously its holiday in europe, its weekend, its tour the france, its wimbledon and its world cup. Give the dev a easy weekend men. He will release burnerconnect next week. The price was stable around 20-30k so long then he delayed it and well then weekend came and prices got dumped. panic sellers. We will go back to true price value.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
TOR Anonymity Technology Is Coming To BurnerCoin

When I created BurnerCoin I wanted to create a coin that is unique and innovative, and that will be around for more than a few weeks. I wanted to create a coin that would cater to the automotive & racing industry, an industry that is dear to my heart. I have been working tremendously hard to secure merchant adoption with local merchants, but I have been also working equally hard on the technology to improve BurnerCoin and keep it competitive with other coins.

Today I am excited to announce I have been secretly working towards implementing TOR (www.torproject.org ) into BurnerCoin!

Tor is free software and an open network that helps you defend against traffic analysis, a form of network surveillance that threatens personal freedom and privacy, confidential business activities and relationships, and state security.

I will be done with the coding and preliminary testing within a week or so, and I will do a closed beta for another week. Within 2 weeks I will be making the new BurnerCoin wallet available to the general public

This is just the first step of many for BurnerCoin. I am also working on a complete GUI redesign what will come later in July. We are all tired of the current wallet design and the coin of the future needs to look like it belongs in the future Smiley

The BurnerCoin project is not a get rich quick scheme for me. I want to create something for people to use in the real world! We have come a long way in just one week and I am looking forward to the weeks ahead!

Thank you for supporting BurnerCoin!

We just need to wait...
TOR Anonymity Technology Is Coming To BurnerCoin

When I created BurnerCoin I wanted to create a coin that is unique and innovative, and that will be around for more than a few weeks. I wanted to create a coin that would cater to the automotive & racing industry, an industry that is dear to my heart. I have been working tremendously hard to secure merchant adoption with local merchants, but I have been also working equally hard on the technology to improve BurnerCoin and keep it competitive with other coins.

Today I am excited to announce I have been secretly working towards implementing TOR (www.torproject.org ) into BurnerCoin!

Tor is free software and an open network that helps you defend against traffic analysis, a form of network surveillance that threatens personal freedom and privacy, confidential business activities and relationships, and state security.

I will be done with the coding and preliminary testing within a week or so, and I will do a closed beta for another week. Within 2 weeks I will be making the new BurnerCoin wallet available to the general public

This is just the first step of many for BurnerCoin. I am also working on a complete GUI redesign what will come later in July. We are all tired of the current wallet design and the coin of the future needs to look like it belongs in the future Smiley

The BurnerCoin project is not a get rich quick scheme for me. I want to create something for people to use in the real world! We have come a long way in just one week and I am looking forward to the weeks ahead!

Thank you for supporting BurnerCoin!

OMG 10 BTC support... Burner return...

This order is for ~1/3 of all burnercoins  Shocked
extremely cheap  Shocked Shocked Shocked
I'm sure that this whale dump to get cheaper coins and make a huge profit with your coins!

Do not forget that there are only 2 million coins!
Do not forget that next week will have new service!
Do not forget to vote at btc38, bter and mintpal!

I have never seen a coin so cheap...

I totally agree..

1. Its weekend wich is usually always sell offs
2. The dev announced that theiri was a delay in the wallet and burnerconnect. Atleast he mentioned it. Scam coin devs dont do that.
3. He did this just before weekend and its holiday so extra long weekend. So that hes not responding is really normal.
4. Supercoin total pow coins are 14.3 milion.
5. Base price of this coin was at 20k while supercoin was at around 3k for a loooooooooooooooooooong time.
6. Every coin keeps a base price when the coin was fully dumped. And seriously? 2 mil coins against 14.3 mil at the same price? With burner actually having some great things coming up and still not added to mintpal?
7. When iconic left Cloak the coin went in big dump and it was not on mintpal. Even thought it was on first page for weeks. Then the good things came out ( in this case burnerconnect and the wallet) and things went nuts.
8. lol lol if you cant see that this is way to cheap then lol? Coin is more then  15 times worth less then peak witouth mintpal. You are a serious idiot if you don't see that this is cheap....
9. Naut hit 100k and its now at 30k., Blackcoin hit 90k and is now at 20k. And this coin is 15 times worth less.
10. Just read all of the above again please and you get why u should start buying more

I'm sure that this whale dump to get cheaper coins and make a huge profit with your coins!

I have never seen a coin so cheap...
Activity: 570

Just wait till next week when new wallet is released with burner connect

Yes... Burner super cheap now...

Just wait till next week when new wallet is released with burner connect
so 2 mil coins price is at 3423 while cloak and crypt have more coins and are still above 30k.
ITs weekend now and holiday. Dev said it was just delayed for a week. Next week burnerconnect comes and we will blast passed 10k again

Target = Moon
so 2 mil coins price is at 3423 while cloak and crypt have more coins and are still above 30k.
ITs weekend now and holiday. Dev said it was just delayed for a week. Next week burnerconnect comes and we will blast passed 10k again
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Guys, you are dumping the coin,  and  blaming the dev, about the price dropping . There is no sense.
Instead of FUD, you guys have to believe in the coin and keep voting for it at bter, btc38 and mintpal.
If the dev don't make something about the coin, there is community, which could!
I shall keep the coins,  and I'll contact with someone developer,to take over the coin, if the dev doesn't make something this week.
Activity: 1036
Think I'm dumping this. NAUT looks good for reentry, never buying on a whim ever again. Disappearing devs can suck my balls. Scamcoin.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
ie was in on this coin, definitely not jumping in on it now. That's the sure sign of death of any coin
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
I never knew the whole story was like this.

But people really need to look at why a coin is made.
What is the reason it states for coming into existence?

Look at this one. This was a lot more believable than say... V8.. but same principle guys.

Seen a bunch of people were buying into this one, so I bought a bunch, and sold it when the profit came.

But it was never going anywhere. It never will. The concept behind the coin is... just not gonna happen.

What Im saying really is, dont fall in love with coins. See them for what they are. When a coin has a huge rise, its time to sell. It is not a sign its going to the moon. Its a sign that many investors are about to sell.

That is your opinion.  It makes sense, it works for you.  But, it is not Truth.

Only time can reveal the Truth (or in this case, the Dev revealing that you and others are correct).  It might have been BS, but this dev seemed to have a plan, and the goals were not _too_ lofty (as V8 junk is).

I will hodl on like dis here frog!

Activity: 448
electroneum.com
I never knew the whole story was like this.

But people really need to look at why a coin is made.
What is the reason it states for coming into existence?

Look at this one. This was a lot more believable than say... V8.. but same principle guys.

Seen a bunch of people were buying into this one, so I bought a bunch, and sold it when the profit came.

But it was never going anywhere. It never will. The concept behind the coin is... just not gonna happen.

What Im saying really is, dont fall in love with coins. See them for what they are. When a coin has a huge rise, its time to sell. It is not a sign its going to the moon. Its a sign that many investors are about to sell.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
i think y'all got BURNED>.

damn silkcoin all over again.
Sorry for the dump, needed to sell on a loss because I needed BTC to buy VOOT. If dev claims will happen to be true, I might be back to support this coin. Otherwise  I am out.

C'mon... PUMP !  Cool
Activity: 406
Sorry for the dump, needed to sell on a loss because I needed BTC to buy VOOT. If dev claims will happen to be true, I might be back to support this coin. Otherwise  I am out.
Pages:
Jump to: