Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 14. (Read 123196 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Burnerconnect will be a game changer. No worries. It's totally unique for this coin. I've been shitting my pants too recently for a while but now I am little less worried.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
This is all just pathetic. Stop blaming the dev for the price going down. Look around and blame yourselves.

The dev released the Android game. How many of you downloaded it and rated it? Even if you think the game isn't the best, you are invested in the coin and should rate it high so others will see it.
How many of you shared the Android game?
The dev and other members put up a bounty for the multipool which would have given us tons of buy support. How many of you tried to help get that setup?
The dev asked for Beta testers to help out with Tor & BurnerConnect. How many of you offered to be a beta tester?

Many of you invested in Burner for quick BTC and never had any intention of being part of the community. So stop calling it a scam coin because your financial expectations were not satisfied. No dev goes the extra mile to create a Android game for a scam coin. Burner is far from dead if the community pulls together and helps get things in place.

1. Multipool is needed ASAP to help create buy support.
2. Download the Android game, rate it, and share: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.burnercoin.racing
3. Lets all start trying to get the word out about Burner.
4. Stop attacking the dev & lets see what we can do to help out.

Well Said
Activity: 200
This is all just pathetic. Stop blaming the dev for the price going down. Look around and blame yourselves.

The dev released the Android game. How many of you downloaded it and rated it? Even if you think the game isn't the best, you are invested in the coin and should rate it high so others will see it.
The dev and other members put up a bounty for the multipool which would have given us tons of buy support. How many of you tried to help get that setup?
The dev asked for Beta testers to help out with Tor & BurnerConnect. How many of you offered to be a beta tester?

Many of you invested in Burner for quick BTC and never had any intention of being part of the community. So stop calling it a scam coin because your financial expectations were not satisfied. No dev wastes go the extra mile to create a Android game for a scam coin. Burner is far from dead if the community pulls together and helps get things in place.

2. Download the Android game, rate it, and share: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.burnercoin.racing

+100500!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Many of you invested in Burner for quick BTC and never had any intention of being part of the community. So stop calling it a scam coin because your financial expectations were not satisfied. No dev goes the extra mile to create a Android game for a scam coin. Burner is far from dead if the community pulls together and helps get things in place.

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 672
Don't worry, your money went to iconicexpert and dev.

It certainly looks that way... Unless someone can prove otherwise, I'm inclined to believe Dev = IconicExpert.

Has anyone actually participated in the beta testing of these proposed new wallet features?

Been watching iconic on twitter, he announced he's not supporting this coin anymore then it suddenly gets worked into the ground. Dev goes silent (probably working on dump) then comes on here and announces burnerconnect delay. A few fud posts later and it's at 2500. Iconic also stated he wouldn't support this coin until burnerconnect release so when it's delayed by a week people lose their shit.

Whole thing looked orchestrated and I feel for those that panic sold.

I remember when he left cry and cloak.. Rest is history.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Time and patience is the key in everything!
Activity: 60

It certainly looks that way... Unless someone can prove otherwise, I'm inclined to believe Dev = IconicExpert.

Has anyone actually participated in the beta testing of these proposed new wallet features?

Been watching iconic on twitter, he announced he's not supporting this coin anymore then it suddenly gets worked into the ground. Dev goes silent (probably working on dump) then comes on here and announces burnerconnect delay. A few fud posts later and it's at 2500. Iconic also stated he wouldn't support this coin until burnerconnect release so when it's delayed by a week people lose their shit.

That's a lie. He never said he isn't supporting. While the developer is working on BurnerConnect, Iconic Expert asked people to believe/wait and he just expanded his support to other coins. There is nothing to panic. Ignore the FUD.
Activity: 1036

I would suggest to abandon this coin, while you can.

Anything below 10K sat is a steal. When Anon is implemented you guys will be panic buying at 30K satoshi. Almost 2 million coins were already accumulated on Jun 19/20th. Look into bittrex graph.

Activity: 350
I would suggest to abandon this coin, while you can.
Thanks for the cheap coins. Anything below 10K sat is a steal. When Anon is implemented you guys will be panic buying at 30K satoshi. Almost 2 million coins were already accumulated on Jun 19/20th. Look into bittrex graph.
Activity: 189
Hahah waht a Scamcoin Grin
Lost 1400 Euro about this Shit
Activity: 966
ya true , gonna wait to hear from the dev before i make a move...
Well, seems fine to me.
We just had price spike because of Poloniex.
Now there was correction. In a week Burnerconnect is released and the price will spike again. Then Mintpal.
I personally don't care about people selling of, since I am not able to buy more coins, but people who missed the train should be happy.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Hey Everyone, don't worry, it's just people refilling their wallets for lower prices...
The price is going back up right now, and will go through the roof once we make the latest announcement later this week !
Keep watching this space...

^^^ Dev post that yesterday at the start of the massive dump, and after the post it dropped like dead weight. Now why would he say "we will go through the roof once we make the latest announcement later this week" when he knew all along that his latest announcement was that the BurnerConnect will be delayed because it has bugs? Which he posted today...

BurnerCoin Update

Hey everyone, firstly sorry for the delay in replying to you all, it's been a very busy time recently.
we've had tons of feedback from testing the new wallet features, and while most of it was positive there are some issues we need to address, especially with the BurnerConnect feature. We found that some of the wallet movements were not adding up correctly, while they were not showing up in the block chain as expected, the totals were not exactly right. So to make sure this is fixed correctly we are posting a 1 week delay in the wallet update schedule.

Sorry that this hasn't worked out just yet, but it's better to get this right before releasing it to the public.

Thank you for supporting BurnerCoin!

It is a bit confusing.... Roll Eyes Tongue With this attitude price can easily fall to 1K.
well...the dev doesnt answer ,so if by morning theres still no answere wow, get the fuck out...
guys i don't know why calling the dev a scammer lol he just said the wallet needs tweaking lol let the man tweak , its prob you guys panicking and selling lol relax ....strong hands big reward just start picking up cheap coins... we don't need anyone advertising the coin and if iconic expert is gone now then we can finally get this baby where it belongs and naturally. dev please stay active in the thread , thats all ppl want to see that your not m.i.a. thanks and keep up the progress!
Activity: 1036
Don't mean to make fun of people's losses btw, I bought a few at 9 and I'll hold out and see where this coin goes. If you lost on this there's still time to get on the NAUT train before the fight, still cheap IMO.
Pages:
Jump to: