Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 15. (Read 123196 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 117
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Amazing dump, true expertise. Cheesy
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Hahah waht a Scamcoin Grin
Lost 1400 Euro about this Shit
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Sung to the tune of "Old MacDonald Had A Farm"...

"Ol' BURN Developer spread some FUD,
So he could buy real low.

And with that FUD,
He bought more coin,
Sell high and buy low.

With BurnerConnect here,
And lame excuse there -
BurnerConnect, lame excuse,
Everywhere a lame excuse;

Ol' BURN Developer spread some FUD,
So he could buy real low."

Grin ha ha - Copyright 2014, 5w00p Wreck Chords, LLC
Activity: 140
huhu i dumped this for MIN. I hope the DEV is legit.  GL to bagholders
Activity: 1036
I just bought some. Hope it gets pumped.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
This shit is scam from the start...
Activity: 560
I think it proves we have a very honest dev! Rare nowadays, personally I will now buy more as only coins with an honest dev will go anywhere!

Whilst most dump the clever will recognise his honesty as a major plus!

Read my last post, and explain to me how that was honest. Why would any dev tell their investors to wait a few days for a good announcement and prices will skyrocket, meanwhile a day later make an announcement that there will be a week delay because the feature is bugged? And the timing of the dumps didnt make sense either. Anyways, Im glad I didnt jump the boat on this, good luck to you guys. Hope Im wrong for the investors sake.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
I think it proves we have a very honest dev! Rare nowadays, personally I will now buy more as only coins with an honest dev will go anywhere!

Whilst most dump the clever will recognise his honesty as a major plus!
Hey Everyone, don't worry, it's just people refilling their wallets for lower prices...
The price is going back up right now, and will go through the roof once we make the latest announcement later this week !
Keep watching this space...

^^^ Dev post that yesterday at the start of the massive dump, and after the post it dropped like dead weight. Now why would he say "we will go through the roof once we make the latest announcement later this week" when he knew all along that his latest announcement was that the BurnerConnect will be delayed because it has bugs? Which he posted today...

BurnerCoin Update

Hey everyone, firstly sorry for the delay in replying to you all, it's been a very busy time recently.
we've had tons of feedback from testing the new wallet features, and while most of it was positive there are some issues we need to address, especially with the BurnerConnect feature. We found that some of the wallet movements were not adding up correctly, while they were not showing up in the block chain as expected, the totals were not exactly right. So to make sure this is fixed correctly we are posting a 1 week delay in the wallet update schedule.

Sorry that this hasn't worked out just yet, but it's better to get this right before releasing it to the public.

Thank you for supporting BurnerCoin!
Activity: 147
BurnerCoin Update

Hey everyone, firstly sorry for the delay in replying to you all, it's been a very busy time recently.
we've had tons of feedback from testing the new wallet features, and while most of it was positive there are some issues we need to address, especially with the BurnerConnect feature. We found that some of the wallet movements were not adding up correctly, while they were not showing up in the block chain as expected, the totals were not exactly right. So to make sure this is fixed correctly we are posting a 1 week delay in the wallet update schedule.

Sorry that this hasn't worked out just yet, but it's better to get this right before releasing it to the public.

i don't know if you are trying to be honest (to honest in my opinion). or you just want to bail out with some lame excuse.

TIME WILL TELL

Lol guys please get the fuck out now! Roll Eyes
This Scam coin going to zero
long run yes go up but now bleh
Lol guys please get the fuck out now! Roll Eyes
This Scam coin going to zero
Activity: 728
BurnerCoin Update

lol yup iconicexpert.. weakkk... ahahah
BurnerCoin Update

I guess IconicExpert or whales who dumped 300-500k in the past 2 days must have inside knowledge of these bugs and future delay. How else can you explain this massive dump during a period of positive expectation, when everybody expected an update/release this week...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
BurnerCoin Update

Activity: 728
Activity: 224
buy wall at 9k
so...? its a floor?
Pages:
Jump to: