Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 13. (Read 123196 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Only FUD....

Burner to the moon soon... A sleeping giant.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
i just hodl for now, what do i have to lose? Grin

that is what i also thought the last 3 days. but its still nice to get half your btc's back. yesterday i put all my coins on sale.
i have zero BURN now.
only a pumper can increase the price now. of course if that happens i will ride the wave to get even.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
i just hodl for now, what do i have to lose? Grin
Activity: 147
IconicExpert did his job, made profit with our money.

Well, that was exactly why so many people came here to warn you all for him.
But at that time, those people were accused for spreading fud and were asked to go away.

You can blame IE, but also learn from this. There were so many signals that this was not good, but nobody wanted to listen.

Feeling sorry for those who got burned, my guess is that dev will not come back. He made big money by developing a coin for IE and that it was IE posting as dev......

the dev is not IE but they worked together. IE told dev that he had to make an announcement about anon and tor to increase price.
dev probably already made a new coin with a new account.
dev won't  deliver. if he still has coins, he is only going to post with another excuse to get rid of his left overs. 

IM OUT
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
IconicExpert did his job, made profit with our money.

Well, that was exactly why so many people came here to warn you all for him.
But at that time, those people were accused for spreading fud and were asked to go away.

You can blame IE, but also learn from this. There were so many signals that this was not good, but nobody wanted to listen.

Feeling sorry for those who got burned, my guess is that dev will not come back. He made big money by developing a coin for IE and that it was IE posting as dev......

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
I think it's probably wise to sell some and unfollow that scamming monkey IconicExpert.. this is what I've done anyway.

I wouldn't unfollow now you know what you're dealing with, info still useful.
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
this coin is back where i first bought it.
glad i dumpt when it was 12000 sat.

Burnerconnect maby come....maby not.

trust in this coin is gone
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
People, why don't you just wait?
Massive update coming next week.
Mintpal probably soon after that.

Remember: don't care about temporary price fluctuations. Look at the volume - almost impossible to buy 5 BTC without rising the price significantly. Only small fishes are selling.

I wanted to wait but look at how much has been dumped since it hit Polo.. around half the total supply dumped to max bid

There is something strange about this coin, especially huge dump right before anouncing delay. It will be extremely hard to get back @ level of 20k. Volume dropped so bye bye mintpal for now. Last hope is dev's work. I hope he will prepare something really big, otherwise no chance to get back and many ppl will lose money. IconicExpert did his job, made profit with our money.
Activity: 490

Remember: don't care about temporary price fluctuations. Look at the volume - almost impossible to buy 5 BTC without rising the price significantly. Only small fishes are selling.

I wanted to wait but look at how much has been dumped since it hit Polo.. around half the total supply dumped to max bid
Activity: 406

Activity: 490
I think it's probably wise to sell some and unfollow that scamming monkey IconicExpert.. this is what I've done anyway.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Can you read and comprehend English?

How does one rate something that does not function at all?

I am telling you (do I really have to post a video of it happening?), IT CRASHES.  IT NEVER DISPLAYS ANYTHING.  IT DOESN'T EVEN RETURN THE USUAL FORCE_CLOSE ERROR MESSAGE.

I refrained from rating it.  My prerogative.  I am sharing my experience here, so it isn't like I am withholding my experience from the public.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I downloaded it twice, on 2 different Samsung devices.  It failed to run on either.

Did you rate it? As a community we have to stick together. We can easily get Burner back above 30k sat if we start working together as a community.
This is all just pathetic. Stop blaming the dev for the price going down. Look around and blame yourselves.

The dev released the Android game. How many of you downloaded it and rated it?
I downloaded it twice, on 2 different Samsung devices.  It failed to run on either.

Quote from: BTCNeverSleeps
How many of you shared the Android game?

I can see that:  Pal, download this game, so that you can attempt to play it. When it crashes and returns to your Home screen, gimme a "Woot Woot!" and slap yourself across the face.  Such jollies!

Quote from: BTCNeverSleeps
The dev asked for Beta testers to help out with Tor & BurnerConnect. How many of you offered to be a beta tester?

I did. I PM'd Dev and he was gracious enough to reply.  I did not hear back, so I assume that I was not 1 of the 10 selected.

And FYI, I have not sold a single BURN on any exchange.  I mined about half of my coins and bought the other half.
Activity: 192
The insiders mysteriously took a dump first, before the "dev" released news of delay.  Wink
Activity: 406
I would be less worried if the dev was reporting his progress on burnerconnect, even if it's just to calm down the masses
Well....he was reporting that it is delayed with a week.
A week long, no news.....do the math   Roll Eyes

Well, I don't care if some people sell.
The coin will certainly reach it's new peak in a week when Burnerconnect is released.
Then it will go down little bit and second peak will be when it is added to Mintpal.
Some people might want to have fun with trying to sell and rebuy, but I prefer waiting without any stress. With buying and selling you tend to make mistakes.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
I would be less worried if the dev was reporting his progress on burnerconnect, even if it's just to calm down the masses
Well....he was reporting that it is delayed with a week.
A week long, no news.....do the math   Roll Eyes
Activity: 204
Pages:
Jump to: