Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 20. (Read 123196 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 100
Coin will go up over 200% when it hits mintpal, why sell before then?
Doubt it. Hitting Mintpal is often resulting in dramatic prize drops. Just hoping this coin is an exception.

Well you obviously haven't followed enough coins to make a distinction of what coins drop and what coins spikes when it hits mintpal. Burn will spike.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
dont be so negative !!    look at is on the bride side, cheap coins for the real run
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
Doubt it. Hitting Mintpal is often resulting in dramatic prize drops. Just hoping this coin is an exception.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Probably some people sold for Minerals and are rebuying now.
Activity: 285
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT
Activity: 126
Hey Everyone, don't worry, it's just people refilling their wallets for lower prices...
The price is going back up right now !

greate to see that you are so active dev!!!
Activity: 42
Hey Everyone, don't worry, it's just people refilling their wallets for lower prices...
The price is going back up right now, and will go through the roof once we make the latest announcement later this week !
Keep watching this space...
Activity: 224
Weak hands should sell  Wink
but f**k, why dev is so silent?
i bought at 9.7k, but dont wanna sell at this price
Activity: 31
Activity: 224
third party purchase
fud and panic sell )
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT
Where is the dev to calm peoples?
Activity: 147
only beacause Iconicexpert is looking for another coin to invest doesnt mean you have to sell!
stupidity
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
Hi,
I'm new to BurnerCoin and tried to build the GUI wallet. I'm using Ubuntu 14.04.

The errors were:

Code:
build/qrcodedialog.o: In function `QRCodeDialog::genCode()':
qrcodedialog.cpp:(.text+0x14a0): undefined reference to `QRcode_encodeString'
qrcodedialog.cpp:(.text+0x156f): undefined reference to `QRcode_free'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 350

Mintpal this week? No with such volume. Like dev said, btc38 and bter are checking burn, so I think they will be first...I hope they will, they might not add it. Then maybe mintpal.
Activity: 147
Activity: 537
Activity: 173
zjz_lgd
X13 PoW + PoS hybrid copy?
But looks not bad!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
If the game had worked, it would have stayed at 35-40K sats. The people that claims the game to work are BTCneversleeps which is most likely IconicExpert, the article whose author will promote anything for money, and maybe one other person on this thread that said it works- while many of us have tried the game and it doesnt work at all. Look at Google Play reviews. All except one person said it works. If it worked, PROVE IT with a video of the game playing.

1) the game itself works fine, on any device (even my samsung galaxy tab 2) , so don't complain if it doesn't work for YOU, but it does for everyone else. There is a proper way to ask for help, feel free use it.

2) I was the author and I don't promote anything for money. In case you didn't know, I hardly get anything for the articles I push out. There has been one BurnerCoin donation so far (for which I'm thankful), but I don't get paid per article. There are other "hard hitting crypto news" sites out there who do, however.

3) see 1)
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Hi guys!

About the game, instead of writing: it doesn't work in my samsung, LG,...we can post the device model and android version. For sure can be helpful for the dev team.

I've played it without any problem in a Nexus4 (Android KitKat)

Also to get this a bit fun, what is your best score? Grin
Mine is 752.
Pages:
Jump to: