Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 19. (Read 123196 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 502
a thought:

What about an online market where auto parts and related items and services are traded/sold and BURN is the exclusive currency?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
BurnerCoin price will go back up. It is a great coin and we have a very active dev.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Haven't you guys seen this exact same situation play out at least a dozen times before?

I have. It spells the end of Burnercoin.

This was another Pn'D coin from the getgo, prepare for the 2nd part of Phase "D" to kick in soon.

I mean, you're really going to trust coins being pumped by the likes of Iconic Expert? What's wrong with you???
Iconic Expert just a funny guy,you know,we should understand what's the really mean of his words.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Haven't you guys seen this exact same situation play out at least a dozen times before?

I have. It spells the end of Burnercoin.

This was another Pn'D coin from the getgo, prepare for the 2nd part of Phase "D" to kick in soon.

I mean, you're really going to trust coins being pumped by the likes of Iconic Expert? What's wrong with you???
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
maybe the "dumper" is trying to buy more cheap coins
DO NOT sell direct to buyer - put sell order and wait

Dev when is expected burnercoin to be listed in bter and btc38
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Coin will go up over 200% when it hits mintpal, why sell before then?
Doubt it. Hitting Mintpal is often resulting in dramatic prize drops. Just hoping this coin is an exception.

Well you obviously haven't followed enough coins to make a distinction of what coins drop and what coins spikes when it hits mintpal. Burn will spike.

Ninja added coins grow.
Voted coins drop.
Excited about this week!

Pretty much. And Burn isnt making it in mintpal via votes, its gonna get in via volume. Its consistently been top 5 in bittrex for volume.
Let's hope it's going to succeed. I'm invested but unfortunately I can't build the wallet.  Angry

Too early to rejoice, when added MYC and ENC on mintpal they became dead

Those coins were voted on mintpal, not ninja listed. The coins that get killed off are the voted ones. Burner will most likely be ninja listed due to a high avg volume (plus active community and dev).
Activity: 113
Doubt it. Hitting Mintpal is often resulting in dramatic prize drops. Just hoping this coin is an exception.

Well you obviously haven't followed enough coins to make a distinction of what coins drop and what coins spikes when it hits mintpal. Burn will spike.

Ninja added coins grow.
Voted coins drop.
Excited about this week!

Pretty much. And Burn isnt making it in mintpal via votes, its gonna get in via volume. Its consistently been top 5 in bittrex for volume.
Let's hope it's going to succeed. I'm invested but unfortunately I can't build the wallet.  Angry

Too early to rejoice, when added MYC and ENC on mintpal they became dead, strange coincidence, this is my point of view
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I see no reason to panic sell, nothing wrong this coin. .
Don't worry about short term price.  Undecided
Activity: 113
Smart thing is to never worry about temporary price fluctuations. Almost all coins on Bittrex down because of recent BTC price spike.

+1 Smiley
Activity: 406
Smart thing is to never worry about temporary price fluctuations. Almost all coins on Bittrex down because of recent BTC price spike.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Look the market history on bittrex, is all sell  Huh

I think someone do this intensionally, probably becouse this coin go on mintpal and the big players wan't cheap burner  Cool
no, still falling down. now 10555

but if you want to dump you need to have burns, and if you have them, why sell so cheap?

Good question, but i don't know, but for some strange reason is going down  Huh
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Look the market history on bittrex, is all sell  Huh

I think someone do this intensionally, probably becouse this coin go on mintpal and the big players wan't cheap burner  Cool
no, still falling down. now 10555

but if you want to dump you need to have burns, and if you have them, why sell so cheap?
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Look the market history on bittrex, is all sell  Huh

I think someone do this intensionally, probably becouse this coin go on mintpal and the big players wan't cheap burner  Cool
who can work on development strategy?
we need a plan how to promote, how to keep the price and dont let it down, community development ... and other.
its a very hard work, so if burn is real we need to see real steps and future plans, active dev's team.
it will not happen by itself!

It is already prepared. Stay tuned for news at the end of the week. I am personally happy with the recent price drop, hoping that it will get rid of weak hands.
Hey Everyone, don't worry, it's just people refilling their wallets for lower prices...
The price is going back up right now, and will go through the roof once we make the latest announcement later this week !
Keep watching this space...

nice refilling ))) double droped price )))
who can work on development strategy?
we need a plan how to promote, how to keep the price and dont let it down, community development ... and other.
its a very hard work, so if burn is real we need to see real steps and future plans, active dev's team.
it will not happen by itself!
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research

Ninja added coins grow.
Voted coins drop.
Excited about this week!

Let's hope it's going to succeed. I'm invested but unfortunately I can't build the wallet.  Angry
Activity: 285

Ninja added coins grow.
Voted coins drop.
Excited about this week!

Ninja added coins grow.
Voted coins drop.
Excited about this week!
Pages:
Jump to: