Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 16. (Read 123196 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Where is the dev?

He is making magic trick, we all will be amazed.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 126
So when is the burnconnect going live?

i tought that the test are finished today... But maby tomorrow.

The dev can anwer this correcly
Activity: 204
So when is the burnconnect going live?
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
whatever they do I hope they let me buy some more between 8888 and 7777 satoshi. Don´t understand why people still sell for this price. But it´s fine.  Cheesy
we'll see Burn at 7k again ) who is buyin'?

I think we see burn 11k.. See the buy / sell on bittrex
Activity: 224
we'll see Burn at 7k again ) who is buyin'?
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
small buy, than dump again... Angry

its like a game "dont let the coin die"

I can say only - OMG, why you guys cry?
I bought at 25k and 15k, I'm happy. There are weak sell walls, we can go back in few minutes...
Coin just starting, but you want only profit in 5 minutes, if there is 10 minutes you are crying.
All looks very promising, so at this price people should buy and say - "I just made free money." (10k is very very very cheap and I'm not telling it because I'm in, just observations)
So do what you want, but don't cry here. If you don't want to invest or you want to quit all fine.
I'm waiting what will this week bring to Burner.
Activity: 224
small buy, than dump again... Angry

its like a game "dont let the coin die"
If you want to establish a coin for car parts etc you have to go and promote it in Germany. Cars are holy like a cow in India. Never touch a german car.  Wink
It´s a really big market out there.
Activity: 798
Time is on our side, yes it is!
It is nice to to see some activity with the coin because I have a few coins in case the coin does something innovative to better the coin, community and price.  Wink
I can´t believe people sold me some coins for under 10k satoshi on bittrex. But it seems that they have seen ther mistake right now. Just in the moment I want to buy some more...  Embarrassed

What I am thinking is are those people making right move selling BURN at 10K or are you or people like me making mistake holding it? These days ALTcoins are just ways to make BTC for ALT coins team.

I think it will stable at 15k after the new features. And not only ALTcointeams are making some BTC those days with the ALTs.  Wink

But please feel free to sell me some for my buy order at 7777 satoshi  Grin
Activity: 514
I can´t believe people sold me some coins for under 10k satoshi on bittrex. But it seems that they have seen ther mistake right now. Just in the moment I want to buy some more...  Embarrassed

What I am thinking is are those people making right move selling BURN at 10K or are you or people like me making mistake holding it? These days ALTcoins are just ways to make BTC for ALT coins team.
Bring that burnconnect / tor online now!
I can´t believe people sold me some coins for under 10k satoshi on bittrex. But it seems that they have seen ther mistake right now. Just in the moment I want to buy some more...  Embarrassed
tor and burnerconnect quit testing today.

i think that you are ready with some btc to buy all the coins, that people dump because of rumours.

and ones the dev posted that tor and burnerconnect is ready....the price double/tripple easely.

+10000000 Exactly
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: